cars exploding at wtc

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

cars exploding at wtc

Postby galilei » Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:13 am

Relevant to <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm17.showMessage?topicID=481.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...=481.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--> which is outside of my posting privs.<br><br>Jim Hoffman's theory was coaxial MASERs (like LASER, but microwave) - then using wave superposition to focus all the energy on the blast front. (Linear approximation of dirac delta that falls along with the building.)<br> Essentially, you tune the beams to add all their energy at one point (or one plane) and cancel eachother out at every other point. Microwaves penetrate concrete, but Hoffman thinks they may have pulverized it where they were superimposed by flash heating the moisture trapped in the concrete. Also at that point heating the metal, exploding it like overloaded wires, etc.<br>The interesting part of this to me is that paper is too thin to recieve the microwave energy, so what you'd see is exploding concrete and steel, and all the papers floating down untouched, which matches fairly well with what we saw - there was molten metal in the basements, pulverised concrete everywhere, and the whole scene littered with paper that wasn't even singed.<br>Hoffman audio here (it's at the end of 'Your Eyes Dont Lie' Part Two):<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gunsandbutter.net/archives.php?page=10">www.gunsandbutter.net/arc...hp?page=10</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br>Pt I here:<br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.gunsandbutter.net/archives.php?page=11">www.gunsandbutter.net/arc...hp?page=11</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Heat couldn't really explain, IMO, exploding cars b/c people closeby witnessing it would feel the same heat.. but microwaves or other energetic radio *could* cause sparks within a gas tank without the witness feeling any effect.<br>Practically, I think it would take 3-5 coaxial beams to sufficiently localize the destruction, and it would take huge power. <p></p><i></i>
galilei

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: cars exploding at wtc

Postby thoughtographer » Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:35 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Jim Hoffman's theory was coaxial MASERs (like LASER, but microwave) - then using wave superposition to focus all the energy on the blast front. (Linear approximation of dirac delta that falls along with the building.)<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>MASERs are <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>almost</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> compelling as an explanation of certain crop circle formations, but <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>this</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> -- is sort of like using screwdriver to drive a nail. I won't bother listening to the audio, as I have enough decent science fiction to keep me busy as it is. <p><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>"A crooked stick will cast a crooked shadow."</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--></p><i></i>
thoughtographer

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to Data & Research Compilations