Wheeeeeee!! It's theeKultleeder's Korner!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Wheeeeeee!! It's theeKultleeder's Korner!

Postby theeKultleeder » Wed Oct 17, 2007 10:18 pm

Just blowing of some steam. This place is surreal.

Chapel Perilous?

Chapel Hilarious!
Last edited by theeKultleeder on Tue Nov 27, 2007 2:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
theeKultleeder

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 18, 2007 12:21 am

If I'd thought of it sooner, I'd have named it Chapel Querulous.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby theeKultleeder » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:07 am

whe uh huh heeee wheee *cough*

goodnight.
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Thu Oct 18, 2007 2:01 pm

I might change my sig line to: "If you voted liberal I will hunt you down and kill you I may not know where you live but I am a very good researcher"

Thanks to Joe for that one.

And thanks to Jeff for a new word of the day. I had to look up querulous. good word.
theeKultleeder

Postby H_C_E » Thu Oct 18, 2007 4:31 pm

What if one has voted Republican? Or Republicrat?

HCE
Abdul, wax the beach with postal regret portions. Nevermind the o-ring leader he got not the cheese duster from the dachshund dimension or even pillow frighteners.
H_C_E

Postby theeKultleeder » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:06 pm

H_C_E wrote:What if one has voted Republican? Or Republicrat?

HCE

It's in the pictures only thread. "Liberal Party" - really funny.
theeKultleeder

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Oct 18, 2007 11:45 pm

The liberal party is the party in power in australia, its conservative reactionary, funded by right wing psychos (the exclusive bretheren) illegally and blah blah blah.

They are arseholes.

Change the sig line tho, there's a bunch of here who would probably appreciate it.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby theeKultleeder » Fri Oct 19, 2007 12:59 am

Announcement:

I am a Grade OT XII, a grade so super-secret not even the church knows about it. I hook an e-meter up to Aleister Crowley's corpse, and then hump it to combat xenu's minions.

Also, I live in a volcano. Right inside one. Crack-rock-atoa.
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:04 pm

A confession:

I don't follow 9/11 debates here. I don't understand any of it and I quickly get confused.

What I know is that the war-games some elites are playing use, abuse, and waste regular folks.

That's about as much as I know about the whole mess.
theeKultleeder

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Sun Oct 21, 2007 1:02 am

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby H_C_E » Sun Oct 21, 2007 5:19 pm

Dear Sir Real,

I'm just sittin' here in my boxers thinking about lighting rods and pancakes. Just know, I do what I can for 29.95.

Can't breath, pants too tight,

Sir John Crapper

Flushing, NY
Abdul, wax the beach with postal regret portions. Nevermind the o-ring leader he got not the cheese duster from the dachshund dimension or even pillow frighteners.
H_C_E

Postby theeKultleeder » Wed Oct 24, 2007 2:43 pm

Whoa.

There seems to be no place on the front page, so I came here to say, "whoa."

Jeff's new blog post drops a big old solid piece of JFK history right in our laps. Of course, Ms. Peas over thar at Real History is good with kickin it too.

I noticed that Jeff and I are almost synced up in our posting schedules. That's a complete accident and an interesting coincidence.

I wonder if Jeff feels like this whole "Rigorous Intuition" thing has escaped him. Like an egregore or Tibetan tulpa that has rebelled from its creator and is only loosely obedient.
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Fri Oct 26, 2007 2:50 am

Good night, good night, and good morning, all friends and Kingdom come.

:D :D :evil: :D :D
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Fri Oct 26, 2007 11:58 am

I'm listening to [whoops! I meant] Chica Bruce on Adam Gorightly and she is so uninformed I am flabbergasted.

"Tibetans are vampiric" ohhhkay, and she can only quote the Trimondi book, which is fine for some things, but very skewed.

The Trimondi's are "Holocaust Revisionists" in that they deflate the and downplay the oppression, murder, and destruction of the Tibetan people by the Chinese.
theeKultleeder

Postby theeKultleeder » Mon Oct 29, 2007 1:19 pm

Okay, all my goals as a kultleeder have been fulfilled, well, all except for the gobs of money part.

Happy Content and Excited has compared me to Jebus! I really don't deserve the comparison, but a guy's gotta take his compliments where he can.

I do have that the blues eyes and long blond hair that the historical, Jewish man Jesus surely had, but beyond that there's not much to compare.

Okay, I lied. My eyes are green.
theeKultleeder

Next

Return to The Lounge & Member News