A Quick Word

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

A Quick Word

Postby Raamin » Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:37 pm

Jeff,

Since I have already filled your awesome discussion boards with too much of my own thoughts, I apologize for this last note on a tired subject -- feel free to move it or remove it when you see fit. I just wanted to get this off my chest, because as a guest I really do owe it to you, my internet host, and to all the others here, who I like to think of as my friends and fellows.

I want to apologize to all those here that I may have unsettled with what I've been going through. I had no idea that I could cause such confusion and disorder simply with my shared thoughts; it's like floodgates opened and flooded the town, you know? And here I am the gate-opener dancing in the rainbow-mist while people are drowning below.

Karma is just the principle of action and reaction: whatever you do, good or bad, has an immediate effect that travels across the web of Being even if it's not immediately perceived. And shit, I read that a hundred times but didn't even see it when I myself was doing it -- and I have been thinking of myself as "awake." I sleep deepest of all!

I have been given a bunch of hard lessons just in the last day as a result -- I mean, the same things some of you went through with me, here, with music and pictures and words, I've been manifesting everywhere -- at work, at home, even waiting at a bus stop or in the grocery store -- and so the feedback I'm getting from all sides is, "We see what you're doing, we even appreciate it once we get it, but tone it the fuck down and be more aware of what you're doing and to whom." That sounds right.

Just like I couldn't make sense of chakras until it felt like my heart was opening up like a flower, I couldn't understand this lesson until I tried and made the mistake!

I am sure that this phenomenon is going to keep happening, and more and more quickly the more it happens. I have no idea what the end result of it will be, but clearly understanding of the whats and whys of it will make it easier on everyone involved, and maybe even lead to it being enjoyed for the beautiful thing it is. I hope my pitiful example has served as warning at its worst moments, and as encouragement at its best.

Do you know what "humble" comes from? Humilis, humus -- meaning respectively "lowly, grounded" and "earth, ground." That also sounds right.

Love always. And discretion, also, for now.
Raamin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: A Quick Word

Postby IanEye » Wed Dec 10, 2008 11:34 pm

Raamin wrote:
Humilis, humus --

Love always. And discretion, also, for now.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/567v4q]Image

Track 02: "Have You Been Making Out O.K." (Green) – 3:42[/url]

Raamin - hi! a great track from a great album... enjoy!
IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Return to The Lounge & Member News