Hi everyone. New member here.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Hi everyone. New member here.

Postby starseed » Mon Nov 16, 2009 11:19 pm

This is my first post. Saying hi to you all.

Anyway, you're probably wondering what woke me up in the first place.

Its a long story and I don't wanna start my 1st post with a 10 page essay. The point is, it was a slow and gradual process.

Yes I used to laugh at people like Alex Jones. I used to listen to his show for the mere purpose of entertainment and just for the sake of finding out how a "conspiracy kook" thinks.

I believed the official story of 9-11 (and didn't know about building 7 until a little while later).

I thought all this "police state" crap is just pure BS and a product of watching too many dystopian sci-fi movies.

Then again, the real wake up call happened when I noticed the sudden increase of the number of police. I've noticed seeing a cruiser more often than before. And then I realized that the number of police REALLY increased and it made me wonder. WHY?!?

I also noticed the police behavior get more and more arrogant and the increase in accidents of police brutality. Then I saw stuff in the news about police quotas and what cops do just to fill in their quotas.

And then there's the increase in taxes and size of government... and decrease in liberty and privacy.

So that's how I woke up.

I am now completely aware of the parasitic nature of government. I do not trust them because they're total liars. I don't trust the police either. That's why I always bring a hidden camera with me so next time a cop gives me trouble, there's the evidence to prove it. Afterall, Big Brother is watching me. So why can't I watch Big Brother back? Did you know that a mere testimony of a police is enough to get you charged?

So there goes my intro. And nice to meet you all. 8)
starseed

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby freemason9 » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:07 am

Welp, there ya go.
The real issue is that there is extremely low likelihood that the speculations of the untrained, on a topic almost pathologically riddled by dynamic considerations and feedback effects, will offer anything new.
freemason9

Postby §ê¢rꆧ » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:01 am

Welcome to Rigorous Intuition, starseed.

I'm sure you realize some of us still laugh at Alex Jones, a kind of gallow's laugh. Don't mean to pick on you, I agree mostly with what you say.
§ê¢rꆧ

Re: Hi everyone. New member here.

Postby barracuda » Tue Nov 17, 2009 1:38 am

starseed wrote:That's why I always bring a hidden camera with me so next time a cop gives me trouble, there's the evidence to prove it.

One of my dealers had his Dodge Viper wired with video cameras facing inside and out so he could tape whatever happened with the man. He claimed they never fucked with him once they caught sight of his video rigs. Worked good for a while, then one day he got so tweaked he called the cops on himself. Just goes to show ya who your worst enemy can be.

Peace, starseed.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Nov 17, 2009 8:00 am

then one day he got so tweaked he called the cops on himself

You're kidding right.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby beeline » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:40 pm

Welcome starseed. Funny you mention Building 7, that's what drew me in to the 9/11 stuff. Although I never trusted the government...
beeline

Postby sunny » Tue Nov 17, 2009 12:46 pm

Welcome starseed. :cheers:
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby barracuda » Tue Nov 17, 2009 2:05 pm

Joe Hillshoist wrote:You're kidding right.

Nope. Serious as a myocardial infarction.
The most dangerous traps are the ones you set for yourself. - Phillip Marlowe
barracuda

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Tue Nov 17, 2009 7:55 pm

Bloody hell. Don't do drugs kiddies.

BTW Starseed, welcome to the board. (sorry about not doing that before, but I was too stunned by Cuda's story.)

Yeah some of do laugh at Jones, but then we also laugh at ourselves so ...

Good idea with the camera too. As much as I don't like surveillence tech it has actually been useful in getting justice in some cases of police brutality. But you're much wiser relying on your own surveillence and keeping contrtol of it.

BTW The coppers in Western Australia charged some 12 year old kid with recieving stolen goods the other.

Apparantly a friend of his stole a chocolate from from a shop or supermarket and gave it to him.

of course the kid was aboriginal too, so... WA is retarded at the moment.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Code Unknown » Wed Dec 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Hi. Here's hoping RI will help you move on from Alex Jones.
Code Unknown

Postby starseed » Thu Dec 03, 2009 8:11 pm

thanks everyone.

btw inasmuch as I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says, I can say he's legit and sincere and really means well.
starseed

Postby vigilant » Thu Dec 03, 2009 9:46 pm

Welcome to the rabbit hole. Now that you have a rabbit fur hat don't panic. Some people do when they suddenly see the truth, and I did a little bit for a while. The big machine moves very slowly most of the time. Sometimes so slow, you question what you see, because it doesn't happen on the time frame you might imagine. Now that you're lookin...relax...take a deep breath...and just observe...
The whole world is a stage...will somebody turn the lights on please?....I have to go bang my head against the wall for a while and assimilate....
vigilant

Postby Code Unknown » Fri Dec 04, 2009 3:12 am

starseed wrote:thanks everyone.

btw inasmuch as I don't agree with everything Alex Jones says, I can say he's legit and sincere and really means well.

I reckon you can say a lot of things.
Code Unknown

Return to The Lounge & Member News