How do you multi quote

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

How do you multi quote

Postby Percival » Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:36 pm

If you want to quote more than one person in your response on most forums there is a multi quote button for that, how do we do that here?

TY
He left in a huff and he is back even huffier.
Percival

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: How do you multi quote

Postby Percival » Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:31 pm

Soooo nobody knows. I am sure this place has a multi quote option, its really handy in a discussion.
Percival

Postby Percival » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Percival wrote:If you want to quote more than one person in your response on most forums there is a multi quote button for that, how do we do that here?

I think I figured it out.

TY

Percival wrote:Soooo nobody knows. I am sure this place has a multi quote option, its really handy in a discussion.

Yes, yes.
Percival

Postby Percival » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:10 pm

Percival wrote:If you want to quote more than one person in your response on most forums there is a multi quote button for that, how do we do that here?

TY

Lets see.
Percival wrote:

I think I figured it out.

TY

Yes this works.
Percival wrote:Soooo nobody knows. I am sure this place has a multi quote option, its really handy in a discussion.

Yes, yes.

TY

Simple enough.
Percival

Postby Percival » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:11 pm

TY

Testing 123

Percival

Postby Cordelia » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Percival wrote:If you want to quote more than one person in your response on most forums there is a multi quote button for that, how do we do that here?TY

Thank you Percival for (again) asking a question I have!

I also wonder what's so wrong with Rense, which I check out every day.
The greatest sin is to be unconscious. ~ Carl Jung

We may not choose the parameters of our destiny. But we give it its content. ~ Dag Hammarskjold 'Waymarks'
Cordelia

Postby Percival » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:27 pm

Cordelia wrote:
Percival wrote:If you want to quote more than one person in your response on most forums there is a multi quote button for that, how do we do that here?TY

Yes just click on the QUOTE button for the first person you want to quote then SCROLL DOWN and you will see the rest of the posts in the thread and click the QUOTE button for each ADDITIONAL PERSON you want to comment to in that SAME RESPONSE.
Percival

Postby Percival » Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:30 pm

Percival wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

Yes just click on the QUOTE button for the first person you want to quote then SCROLL DOWN and you will see the rest of the posts in the thread and click the QUOTE button for each ADDITIONAL PERSON you want to comment to in that SAME RESPONSE.

:whistling: Fuck I am a Jew and I read Rense.
Percival

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:35 pm

Percival wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

Percival wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

Hah! I actually didn't know we could do that, cool!

:party:

Other forums have a multi-quote button in threads, but most of them are commercial forums like vbullitin. phpBB gives all those commercial boards a good run for their money, methinks.

That's a pretty slick trick!
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Percival » Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:51 pm

et in Arcadia ego wrote:
Percival wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

Percival wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

Hah! I actually didn't know we could do that, cool!

:party:

Other forums have a multi-quote button in threads, but most of them are commercial forums like vbullitin. phpBB gives all those commercial boards a good run for their money, methinks.

That's a pretty slick trick!

Yea in the Vbull forums for instance its built right in its a multi quote button and it comes in very handy but we have it here as you can see now, just a little different but just as handy, with this you can respond to several people in one post rather than making multiple posts one after another. Its def handy when youre in a good discussion with more than one person coming at you.
Percival

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:22 am

Cordelia wrote:

Percival wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby smiths » Wed Jan 20, 2010 12:34 am

JackRiddler wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

Percival wrote:
Cordelia wrote:

TY
Percival wrote:Yes just click on the QUOTE button for the first person you want to quote then SCROLL DOWN and you will see the rest of the posts in the thread and click the QUOTE button for each ADDITIONAL PERSON you want to comment to in that SAME RESPONSE.

yes that is handy
the question is why, who, why, what, why, when, why and why again?
smiths

Return to The Lounge & Member News