"I" reproduced

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: "I" reproduced

Postby DeltaDawn » Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:56 pm

Awwww love baby's first gesture!!
Congratulations!!!!!!
For we have not been given the spirit of fear; but of love, peace and a sound mind
DeltaDawn

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Nordic » Sun Jul 11, 2010 9:13 pm

Congrats! And welcome to the Club of Parents!
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby psynapz » Mon May 07, 2012 9:55 am

Way overdue for an update here.

First, the baby pictured in the OP hasn't flipped me off once once since then, but we've inadvertently taught her "Awww shhhhit!" So that's nice. She's gorgeous and brilliant and absolutely transformative. And an accident from the not-trying-not-to department. I won't be posting any more pictures of her here for security reasons, be that rational or not. I mean, thanks to this place, I know roughly how much she'd go for on the black market, and all too graphically what they might do to her, and I don't live anywhere near far enough away from Poppy Magog as it is, so that's it for identifiable details on offspring.

Second: ...so we decided right away that she needed someone else in her immediate family other than us, for a variety of reasons I'm not going to get into. So we went ahead and grew her one right away, who she now delights in furnishing with pacifiers, hugs, admonishments, bites of food and concussion attempts.

So that's two adorable babies keeping me too strung out to participate here like I used to. I'm told "it gets better," but I can't imagine it getting any better than this. :jumping:
“blunting the idealism of youth is a national security project” - Hugh Manatee Wins
psynapz

Postby Project Willow » Mon May 07, 2012 1:24 pm

Glad to see you posting, and to know you're all alright, poppa psy!
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Wed May 09, 2012 6:24 am

psynapz wrote:Way overdue for an update here.

First, the baby pictured in the OP hasn't flipped me off once once since then, but we've inadvertently taught her "Awww shhhhit!" So that's nice. She's gorgeous and brilliant and absolutely transformative. And an accident from the not-trying-not-to department. I won't be posting any more pictures of her here for security reasons, be that rational or not. I mean, thanks to this place, I know roughly how much she'd go for on the black market, and all too graphically what they might do to her, and I don't live anywhere near far enough away from Poppy Magog as it is, so that's it for identifiable details on offspring.

Second: ...so we decided right away that she needed someone else in her immediate family other than us, for a variety of reasons I'm not going to get into. So we went ahead and grew her one right away, who she now delights in furnishing with pacifiers, hugs, admonishments, bites of food and concussion attempts.

So that's two adorable babies keeping me too strung out to participate here like I used to. I'm told "it gets better," but I can't imagine it getting any better than this. :jumping:

Massive congrats.

I've got a wee girl now too. 8 months old next week.

We think she may need a plaything to terrorise.
Joe Hillshoist

Previous

Return to The Lounge & Member News