Contemptible quotes from insufferable assholes

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Contemptible quotes from insufferable assholes

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:58 pm

Hello, lying sack of shit.

I did not suggest that you post anything in this thread, as was quite easy to understand at your level of reading skills. Rather, I suggested you had indeed followed the informal rules for that thread (RI only), and not violated the ones for this one (not RI).

But now that you have done that, here again is a contemptible quote from two insufferable assholes at once:

Freitag » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:57 am wrote:
Nordic » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:12 pm wrote:The disdain and scorn people in most of my universe rain down upon Trump supporters is the nastiest, most condescending, elitist shit you can imagine. It's no different from racism, but without the race aspect.

No different from racism, you ass.

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chump » Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:54 pm

JackRiddler » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:58 pm wrote:Hello, lying sack of shit.

I did not suggest that you post anything in this thread, as was quite easy to understand at your level of reading skills. Rather, I suggested you had indeed followed the informal rules for that thread (RI only), and not violated the ones for this one (not RI).

But now that you have done that, here again is a contemptible quote from two insufferable assholes at once:

Freitag » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:57 am wrote:
Nordic » Tue Nov 01, 2016 8:12 pm wrote:The disdain and scorn people in most of my universe rain down upon Trump supporters is the nastiest, most condescending, elitist shit you can imagine. It's no different from racism, but without the race aspect.

No different from racism, you ass...

chump

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:28 pm

“The electoral college is a disaster for a democracy.”
@realDonaldTrump, 6 November 2012

"We can’t let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!"
@realDonaldTrump, 7 November 2012

CBS News: "In several tweets he later deleted, Trump wondered how Obama won even though Republican nominee Mitt Romney had more votes (though in the end, Obama won the popular vote as well)." Note: Not "in the end" - Obama was clearly ahead in popular vote and electoral votes on election night.

“He lost the popular vote by a lot and won the election,” Trump tweeted. “We should have a revolution in this country!”

Story:
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/donald-trum ... weetstorm/

Screen shot including deleted messages on Twitter from 2012:
http://pixel.nymag.com/imgs/daily/intel ... 0.h473.jpg

First Twitter message above:
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 6504494082

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby tapitsbo » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:03 pm

Hillary Clinton insists she isn’t “well-off” and now daughter Chelsea, according to a recent interview, claims she couldn't care less about money. “I was curious if I could care about (money) on some fundamental level, and I couldn’t,” she told Fast Company in an interview that ran in the magazine's May edition, explaining why she gave up lucrative gigs to join her family’s philanthropic foundation.

The Clinton name likely opened doors for the political heiress, including an eye-popping $600,000 annual salary for an irregular stint as an NBC special correspondent, but Chelsea insists her work speaks for itself. “I will just always work harder (than anybody else) and hopefully perform better,” said Clinton, who along with former banker husband Marc Mezvinsky, purchased a $10.5-million Gramercy Park apartment in 2013. “And hopefully, over time, I preempt and erase whatever expectations people have of me not having a good work ethic, or not being smart, or not being motivated.”
tapitsbo

Postby liminalOyster » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:31 pm

"You gotta be real careful around here. You get beat up if you don’t believe what everybody else believes. This is like ’30s Germany.”
-- Tim Allen on being conservative in Hollywood 2017
"It's not rocket surgery." - Elvis
liminalOyster

Postby 0_0 » Wed Mar 22, 2017 8:26 am

JackRiddler » Wed Nov 09, 2016 4:58 pm wrote:
No different from racism, you ass.

Just for the record:

DEC. 21, 2016

The authorities charged a man on Wednesday with setting fire last month to a predominantly African-American church in Greenville, Miss., where “Vote Trump” was found spray-painted on the side of the building.

The man, Andrew McClinton, 45, of Leland, Miss., was charged with arson of a place of worship in the first degree, a felony, Warren Strain, a spokesman for the Mississippi Department of Public Safety, said in an interview on Wednesday.

Mr. McClinton, who is black, was a member of the church, Hopewell Missionary Baptist, at the time of the fire on Nov. 1, Mr. Strain said.

https://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/21/us/m ... .html?_r=0

Old news & offtopic, for which i apologize.
playmobil of the gods
0_0

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Apr 18, 2017 5:59 pm

An openly fascist op-ed by Michael Friedman in the NYT:

"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Previous

Return to The Lounge & Member News