Contemptible quotes from insufferable assholes

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Contemptible quotes from insufferable assholes

Postby norton ash » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:14 pm

I am the Koch brothers' brother from another mother.

-- Herman Cain to a wildly cheering Tea Party rally today 11/04/11
Zen horse
norton ash

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby chump » Fri Nov 04, 2011 5:28 pm

http://kennysideshow.blogspot.com/2011/ ... eople.html

http://badrachel.blogspot.com/2011/10/g ... l?spref=tw

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

GILAD!!!!!!!!!!

He’s free and he’s home in the bosom of his family and his country.

Celebrate, Israel, with all the joyous gratitude that fills your hearts, as we all do along with you.

Then round up his captors, the slaughtering, death-worshiping, innocent-butchering, child-sacrificing savages who dip their hands in blood and use women—those who aren’t strapping bombs to their own devils’ spawn and sending them out to meet their seventy-two virgins by taking the lives of the school-bus-riding, heart-drawing, Transformer-doodling, homework-losing children of Others—and their offspring—those who haven’t already been pimped out by their mothers to the murder god—as shields, hiding behind their burkas and cradles like the unmanned animals they are, and throw them not into your prisons, where they can bide until they’re traded by the thousands for another child of Israel, but into the sea, to float there, food for sharks, stargazers, and whatever other oceanic carnivores God has put there for the purpose.

- Rachel Abrams, Eliot Abrams wife on the release of IDF soldier Gilad Shalit
chump

Postby Jeff » Sun Nov 06, 2011 3:24 pm

The private sector created 104,000 jobs. The public sector happily shrank by 24,000 jobs. Both of that’s good.

George Will
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Gouda » Tue Nov 08, 2011 3:30 am

"Our first goal must be to prevent war. We do so in part by being prepared for it. Failing prevention, however, we must accept our responsibility to be prepared to respond."

~ DARPA
Gouda

Postby Jeff » Sun Nov 13, 2011 4:30 pm

The “Occupy” movement, whether displaying itself on Wall Street or in the streets of Oakland (which has, with unspeakable cowardice, embraced it) is anything but an exercise of our blessed First Amendment. “Occupy” is nothing but a pack of louts, thieves, and rapists, an unruly mob, fed by Woodstock-era nostalgia and putrid false righteousness. These clowns can do nothing but harm America.

This is no popular uprising. This is garbage. And goodness knows they’re spewing their garbage – both politically and physically – every which way they can find.

Wake up, pond scum. America is at war against a ruthless enemy.

In the name of decency, go home to your parents, you losers. Go back to your mommas’ basements and play with your Lords Of Warcraft.

Or better yet, enlist for the real thing. Maybe our military could whip some of you into shape....

Frank Miller
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Laodicean » Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:45 pm

^ Now we know - The Yellow Bastard was based on himself. You'll always be in the shadow of Alan Moore, Frank. You sad man.
Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Postby The Consul » Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:02 pm

"Three things have been difficult to tame: the oceans, fools and women.
We may soon be able to tame the oceans; fools and women will take a little longer."

-Spiro T. Agnew
" Morals is the butter for those who have no bread."
— B. Traven
The Consul

Blog: View Blog (13)

Postby Hammer of Los » Mon Nov 14, 2011 8:00 pm

Ha ha!

Spiro had good intuition.

They will NEVER tame THE FOOL!

Hammer of Los

Postby Gouda » Wed Nov 23, 2011 12:59 pm

"...we really need to start the healing process and move forward."

-- Barack Obama University of California-Davis Chancellor Linda Katehi.

Here
Gouda

Postby MacCruiskeen » Mon Nov 28, 2011 11:49 pm

Boris Johnson, Mayor of London, on 'Occupy London,' wrote:hemp-smoking, fornicating hippies in crusty little tents

Peter Mackay, the Daily Mail slimeball who reported this, wrote in the very same article:

Pippa's new party piece

Pippa Middleton [sister-in-law of Prince Edward] is reported to have accepted a £400,000 offer from the publisher Penquin to write a book about parties, according to a friend quoted in the Mail on Sunday.

‘Penquin stumped up the most cash. It will be about entertaining and how to throw the perfect party. Pippa has been sketching out the chapters and has decided to start each one with an amusing anecdote.’

I don’t know why people are saying times are hard when the sister of the Duchess of Cambridge can get £400,000 for a book about how to throw a party. Although I found it distasteful when it was first mooted – cashing-in and all that – those near and dear to me say I need instruction when it comes to parties.

Apparently, I enjoy my own too much. Perhaps Her Pippaness will include a thought about this. As for her ‘amusing anecdote’ idea, many years ago I was advised by an American friend: ‘An anecdote is merely a joke that has played Carnegie Hall.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/artic ... z1f3xRFzdr

These people are positively begging to be guillotined.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Jeff » Wed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 pm

I would have them all shot. I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families. I mean how dare they go on strike when they have these gilt-edged pensions that are going to be guaranteed, while the rest of us have to work for a living?

The BBC was forced to apologise on Wednesday after television presenter Jeremy Clarkson said public sector workers taking part in a 24-hour walkout should be shot in front of their families.

Jeff
Site Admin

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed Nov 30, 2011 10:50 pm

Jeremy Clarkson wrote:I would have them all shot. I would take them outside and execute them in front of their families. I mean how dare they go on strike when they have these gilt-edged pensions that are going to be guaranteed, while the rest of us have to work for a living?

Some context, from two years ago:

Clarkson, who reportedly earns around £1m for presenting Top Gear, owns 30% of Bedder 6 and as a result will have collected £479,000 from his share of the company's £1.59m dividend. He also received a £350,000 fee for "payment for services".

This was more than twice his earnings from Bedder 6 during its previous accounting period, when he received £317,000 over the 17 months to the end of March 2008.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2010/ja ... ar-spinoff

A hard-working Übermensch.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Simulist » Wed Nov 30, 2011 11:29 pm

That hard working dude clearly needs to work harder to rid himself of that bloat.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Bruce Dazzling » Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:55 am

“If [President Obama] were to veto this bill, it would be saying that giving rights to terrorists is more important than passing the defense authorization, which has many other important provisions,” Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.) told The Hill.
"Arrogance is experiential and environmental in cause. Human experience can make and unmake arrogance. Ours is about to get unmade."

~ Joe Bageant R.I.P.

OWS Photo Essay

OWS Photo Essay - Part 2
Bruce Dazzling

Postby Jeff » Mon Dec 05, 2011 12:50 pm

We're teaching our kids class warfare! Where are we, communist China?

Fox reviews The Muppets.
Jeff
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge & Member News