Drugs....

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Drugs....

Postby wordspeak2 » Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:52 am

Interesting. It's just not what I'm finding, though, as far as the tolerance. It seems to me if you just keep the dosage low then you can keep rolling. If you get overly aggressive and take a half gram at a time or something, then you're going to get a tolerance. Take a few days off, though, and it'll go away.

This article is the best I've found, btw, summarizing the actual major studies done on MDMA and putting it all in context:
http://thedea.org/neurotoxicity.html

I'm really partial to MDA, actually. It's much more psychedelic. I'm fortunate to have some good "sassafras," they call it, at the moment.
wordspeak2

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Elvis » Sat Oct 13, 2012 1:34 am

I have this friend? and they have a toothache, so, having nothing else around for it, they took, for the first time, 10mg oral morphine sulphate (hospice leftover). I can't say my friend is impressed with the pain-killing properties of 10mg. It's kinda working, but not quite. Says my friend. Who says, from experience, that 2-3 codiene or Vicodin pills would have done the job by now.

Just bitching. ow.

Friggin' US dental/medical establishment.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby Elvis » Sun Oct 14, 2012 12:19 am

A second helping made things better, but I'll tell you one thing, you should not 1) drink morphine sulphate on an empty stomach and then 2) eat just anything you please. Don't EVER do that.

:tongout
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Previous

Return to The Lounge & Member News