100 Year Old Prostitue Still Going Strong

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

100 Year Old Prostitue Still Going Strong

Postby sunny » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:26 pm

Talk about the feel good story of the year!

100 year old prostitute still going strong

By Tessie Theuma – Happy fluffy story correspondent
Sitting on her plastic-covered scarlet arm-chair in the boudoir of her Gzira home, one would be forgiven for thinking Doris Borg is just a regular sweet old granny. But while she is indeed sweet as kannoli, she also has a more illicit side: she is Malta’s oldest working prostitute.

The silver-haired “anzjana tat-triq“, as she calls herself, celebrated her birthday on January 2, surrounded by prominent politicians, businessmen, lawyers and members of the clergy, all of whom were in costume to protect their identities. “I so enjoyed lapping up their warm greetings,” she beams.

Doris says she has been in the world’s oldest profession ever since she can remember. She comes from a long line of ladies of the night. “My mother was a prostitute, and her mother before her. Her mother was a cloistered nun so I’m not sure what happened there. There hasn’t been a proper male member of the family for generations.”

During her long life, the centenarian has lived through her fair share of momentous events. She has particularly fond memories of World War II. “All those marines,” she says wistfully. “Some historian say the invasion of Sicily might not have succeeded had the entire British 51st infantry division not spent a moral-boosting night with me before they shipped out.”
How has she managed to live for so long? “Well I’m lucky enough to do what I love, even though I don’t love who I do most of the time. I’ve never had a break, except for my hip of course.

“Also, a Ghanaian former witchdoctor once told me his seed had life-giving properties. It appears to have worked.”

Doris admits that due to her advanced age, the market she caters for is somewhat niche. “For men who are almost into necrophilia but not quite” say her ads on Maltapark. “Oh yes, I’m very web savvy,” she says. “One of my last clients, bless him, was a shy computer programmer, and he set up a Facebook page for me, which really helps to set up appointments since I can only cover about 30 metres of pavement in a day nowadays, and that’s with my Zimmer frame.

She says advanced age has several advantages. “Losing all my teeth has been a Godsend, I can tell you. And if someone has a foot fetish, but also likes breasts, in my case they’re in the same general area.”

Being more than a century old certainly hasn’t diminished her creativity either. “I can do more things with a tire-swing and a rolling pin than you could ever possibly imagine.”
What does she think of her younger counterparts? “Bah, in my day we used to learn everything on the job, if you’ll pardon the pun. Hookers today don’t know they’re born, with their MCAST courses and ETC training schemes.”

Despite the fact that her more glamourous days are arguably behind her, Doris has no intentions of retiring any time soon. “No matter how old I get I won’t stop bending over backwards to make sure my clients are satisfied.”

Link
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: 100 Year Old Prostitue Still Going Strong

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:03 pm

It's cute and all, but too many flourishes. And from a humor site:

http://bisserjeta.hsara.com/

the local spirit of entrepreneurship shone through once again; no sooner had two defecting Libyan fighter pilots landed their jets in Malta seeking asylum, that a business-savvy Maltese had put the jets up for sale on auction site Maltapark.

While no Maltese people were directly involved in the massacre carried out by Anders Breivik in Oslo in July, a sizeable chunk of the Maltese population formed part of the record-breaking ‘Let’s assume it’s the Muslims’ attempt which took place in the immediate aftermath of the bombing and shootings.

Anti-abortion group Gift of Life this morning embarked on a mission to the newly discovered planet Kepler 22-b, in an attempt to make it the first pro-life planet, despite not knowing if the planet can actually support life.

An infamous rapist/paedophile/animal torturer/necrophiliac was today sentenced to 20 years in prison after having been found guilty of possessing cannabis 13 years ago.

Bet there's truth in the last one!

And they use "Doris Borg" in another joke story.

Doris Borg and Tessie Camilleri both picked up the dress at the same time. After tugging at the item while insulting each other’s family members, both dead and alive, a scuffle broke out that lasted for 30 minutes and destroyed most of the shop. In the end, Mrs Camilleri emerged victorious, and purchased the dress.

Furious, Ms Borg left Primark and, after inciting several disadvantaged people in the vicinity, went on a rampage that caused approximately £200 million worth of property damage.

And and and.

But it had me going for a couple of lines, as I'd skipped over the admission implied by "Happy fluffy story correspondent."

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby marycarnival » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:07 pm

“I so enjoyed lapping up their warm greetings,” she beams.

:shock:
marycarnival

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby sunny » Sat Jan 07, 2012 7:31 am

LMAO! Ooops, sorry.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby wordspeak2 » Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:43 am

i wanted-to-believe.