I Want My Own Rothschild Thread!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

I Want My Own Rothschild Thread!

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:26 pm

Why can't I have my own?!

This one's strictly for from-my-ass insights.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I Want My Own Rothschild Thread!

Postby compared2what? » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:10 am

Sorry, this one's mine. I'm zionist-occupying it. You can have part of Cyprus, though! If it's not the part with the offshore oil fields, of course.
compared2what?

Postby AhabsOtherLeg » Sat Mar 03, 2012 7:44 am

I'm afraid this thread is owned by the Rothschilds. You all gonna have to leave.
"The universe is 40 billion light years across and every inch of it would kill you if you went there. That is the position of the universe with regard to human life."
AhabsOtherLeg

Impulse Power

Postby IanEye » Sat Mar 03, 2012 10:51 am

IanEye

Blog: View Blog (29)

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:10 am

Can't find an image of a pack of Rothschild cigarettes on the Internet. A purge! I've smoked them, but who will believe me? Insidious.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby wordspeak2 » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:15 pm

PLEASE, Jack. Start your own. Just don't put "global corporations" in quotes and call them "nameless and faceless."
Obviously, folks, the controlling forces of the world are not corporate-financial elites, but vague "reptilians overlords." David Icke is a genius.
wordspeak2

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Mar 03, 2012 12:51 pm

I want this thread locked, then unlocked and then locked again

or disappeared and then reappeared up someones ass

I'll play nice when it is expected from everyone else
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby Simulist » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:18 pm

I'll have to play nice — 'cause I'm right in the middle of a Rothschild's!

"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby compared2what? » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:41 pm

Thread to which I was going to post this (and the following) got locked while I was writing them, for reasons I don't yet know.

I don't see how I can justify continuing to post here, in view of it evidently now being a lockable offense to call Nazi propaganda what it is. I mean, that's a pretty fucking extreme statement, no matter how you look at it.

DrVolin wrote:Topics that revolve around zionism and banking are very fraught. The problem is not with the discussion of the topic itself. There is a real phenomenon there, and it is of interest, although as some have pointed out, of no more or less interest than the relationship between big money and any other nationalist movement. But special care must be taken to in those threads to avoid several well known pitfalls.

Such as? In the case of this one?
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Sat Mar 03, 2012 4:42 pm

In response to wordspeak2's inquiry via PM about reading/sources:

That's an easy question to answer in narrow terms. Read The Hidden Hand and The Protocols of the Elders of Zion (and/or The International Jew). You won't be able to help noticing that there's not a single part of the entire zionist-bankers-rule-the-world historical legend that's presently in circulation that isn't derived from them.

More broadly speaking, I also recommend (and not for the first time) A Peace To End All Peace. But....Well. To quote the first two reader reviews on Amazon at random:

This is one of my all-time favourite historical works, and I've read a lot of them. David Fromkin tells the story of how the colonial re-adjustments made by England and France during World War I in anticipation of the demise of the Ottoman Empire were ultimately responsible for the continuing mess that is the modern Middle East. It is a story that has been told many times, but seldom with such eloquence and rarely with such a sure eye for the telling detail. Mr. Fromkin has the gift of explication and the ability to really see the big picture. From the fateful voyage of the German warships Goeben and Breslau to the violent death of Enver Pasha in the wilds of Central Asia, and from the fictions of TE Lawrence to the cynical accomodations of Sykes and Picot, the reader is conducted expertly through an incredible but factual story whose ending has yet to be determined. As he shows in other books such as "In the Time of the Americans," Fromkin is a stern critic of the old colonial powers, and some readers may find his account of French and British politics and policies to be a little one-sided, but what really good book isn't? An amazing work of history - six stars!

^^True that.

Of course I know the importance of the Middle East in our present times, but I had little idea that the era of its formation was also a critical time for the formation of the ENTIRE modern world. The same events which created the Modern Middle East also caused both World Wars, and hints at the eternal conflict in Bosnia and Yugoslavia as well. And yet, the world of 1914 is so utterly different from our modern times. The start of this book finds the Ottaman Empire "ruling" over Central Asia, Britian in control of 1/3rd of the globe, and European countries still on an Imperial drive to conquer the world as fast as they can. The US was hardly a superpower during these times, and Civil and Womens' Rights are just a glimmer in History's Eye.

The premere draw for this book is the author's use of de-classified materials, which can finally tell us what really happened in the region, and how European powers formed it. Beware, though, as this book is VERY dense with detail; so dense that I often take an hour to read a 5-6 page chapter. It has some flavors of a novel, but the book is certainly not an "easy read." If you soak in all the knowledge, names, locations, and dates of this volume, you will become a relative expert on the Middle East!

And yet, don't expect a complete understanding of the Modern Arab nations and the Islamic groups which reside in them. The Middle Eastern nations of the book's time period, 1914-1922, are about as different from their current condition and conflicts as the Civil War United States is from our modern country. The major wars between Israel and the Arab nations, or the importance of oil in the region, would not come into play for at least another 25 years, and you would need to read yet another book to understand the history of places like Saudi Arabia or Israel. Separate still is the roots of religious conflict in the Middle East and Southeastern Europe, which dates back thousands of years. Still, this book points to the true origins of the region as we know it today, and is critical for understanding modern Israel and its conflict with its neighbors. A recommended read for anyone with the patience to sift through it.

^^Also true that, sadly.

I mean, conceptually speaking, zionism is just another fin-de-siecle crackpot idea for creating some kind of jerry-built utopia-on-earth that happened to answer the personal/emotional needs of the fin-de-siecle crackpot who dreamed it up. The whole second half of the 19th-century is riddled with similarly reactionary and utterly-insane-but-ostensibly-rational plans for a New and Improved Modern Way of Life -- eg, the Oneida Community. (Or, ftm, a little later on the same continuum, the eugenics movement.)

So. Zionism was originally really just a ludicrous idea of a sort that was very typical of its age. Both from an intellectual-historiographical perspective. And from a then-contemporary perspective. Because, unsurprisingly, people then -- not excluding Jews -- simply weren't any more enthusiastic about picking up and moving to an inhospitable and totally foreign environment the middle of fucking nowhere in exchange for fucking nothing than they would be now.

For convenient comparative example: None of my great-grandparents, great uncles, great aunts, and second cousins were even interested in doing anything as dire as emigrating to North America, let alone Palestine. And three-quarters of them were living in a state of unrelievedly grim poverty, punctuated occasionally by violent pogroms at the time. Because from their POV -- which wasn't actually irrational, given that the future hadn't yet occurred -- there was really no guarantee that North America would be any better and every reason to think that Palestine would be worse. (Of course, there turned out to be a flaw in that logic. But as the saying goes: Nobody expects to be stripped/mass-raped/murdered/branded/tortured by the Wehrmacht over the course of a three-day vodka-soaked cookout.)

Anyway. Zionism was a crackpot idea that came very close to slowly withering on the vine within fifty-or-so years, along with dozens of similar crackpot ideas of the era. Most people all over the world, Jewish and otherwise, who gave it any thought at all were unanimous in regarding it as such. And the vast majority of the millions of desperate people among whom its organizers ended up having to trawl for recruits literally refused to go for it, just out of a straight-up, naturally occurring anything-but-zionism spirit.

I mean, there's a reason that it took more than thirty years -- during which approximately three million Eastern-European Jews emigrated -- for the zionist movement to extract 70,000 settlers from the Pale of Settlement. And even then, most of them didn't stay. It just categorically wasn't a popular Jewish endeavor until after WWII. In any way, shape, or form. In fact, at least prior to...c. 1910 or thereabouts (although I reserve the right to revise that date), the part of it that wasn't a British-Imperialist endeavor was a popular Christian endeavor. See here for the Wiki summary, and here for a little Wiki elaboration. If you're interested in pursuing it further, Google will reward the effort.

There's more, obviously. But that's a start.

Oh, by the way:

Israeli policy, IN THE PRESENT, is genocidal, as it has also been at some points IN THE PAST and -- indeed -- ALWAYS WAS, starting before there even was a state of Israel. For reasons that are a lot more complicated than zionism. But that's a whole other issue.
compared2what?

Postby compared2what? » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:07 pm

One last thing:

Alice, whom I adore wrote:This thread is not about the Rothschilds, still less about their relationship with the zionist project.

That's very true. However, it is about the provenance of the popular mythology that attributes the foundation of Israel to a zionist-banker and/or Rothschild conspiracy, which was entirely invented by fascists and Nazis, as well as originally propagated all over the world by their sundry fans and followers during the first several decades of the 20th-century.

And the topic of the (now-locked -- thanks for that, btw! -- thread) isn't actually the relationship of the Rothschilds to the zionist project. It's how supportable the allegations frequently made about it are.

It started off with a mention of Icke, and it's been downhill all the way.

It went in the only legitimate direction any inquiry into where Icke got his ideas about the Rothschilds and their relationship to the zionist project could possibly go. Because he got them from Weimar-era propaganda, that being where they come from.

Pardon me if I'm being presumptuous, but I propose we toss this misbegotten thread into the garbage, where it belongs, and I promise to start another one soon, with an OP worthy of the subject.

I love and admire you. So good luck with that.
compared2what?

Postby MacCruiskeen » Sat Mar 03, 2012 5:37 pm

JackRiddler wrote:Can't find an image of a pack of Rothschild cigarettes on the Internet. A purge! I've smoked them, but who will believe me? Insidious.

[cough] I believe you, Jack.[/cough]

These ones were new to me, though:

Pictures courtesy of Cigarettespedia (seriously).
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby sunny » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:01 pm

I want free pot.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Project Willow » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:11 pm

^ I've got some in the Saloon.

And thanks for the 101 C2W.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby barracuda » Sat Mar 03, 2012 6:27 pm

compared2what? wrote:I don't see how I can justify continuing to post here, in view of it evidently now being a lockable offense to call Nazi propaganda what it is.

That thread was locked as an attempt to show some balance by the mods as we attempted to rope in the proliferation of what everyone knows was a semi-unprecedented degree of senselessness here. The locking had nothing to do with your particular postings, which hopefully we can all agree were on topic, informative, well researched, useful, and to the point. IOW, it wasn't you.
barracuda

Next

Return to The Lounge & Member News