A request from a friend

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: A request from a friend

Postby norton ash » Tue Mar 18, 2014 2:36 pm

sssh, you never know who might be a copt.
Zen horse
norton ash

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 82_28 » Tue Mar 18, 2014 8:43 pm

That is the essenes of it as a matter of fact.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Tue May 27, 2014 4:50 am

barracuda » Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:56 am wrote:Regrets, I've had a few.

Please don't even attempt to remove people's posting histories from the board. It effectively produces even more unreadably nonsensical threads than we already have. We instituted the 24 hour edit rule just to stop this kind of thing. It's essentially ideological vandalism.

FourthBase wrote:I salute nothing. You are choosing an unwise path. Turn back.

The path from RI moderator to True Blood fangirl to Jehovah's Witness seems pretty straightforward to me. Perhaps even inevitable.

Did 4B yank all his stuff? Because I distinctly remember my comment coming after his and also echoing him. Apparently there are no hard, fast rules.

Plus, how are you barracuda?
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Peachtree Pam » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:54 am

Sunny, please think this over before leaving. I hope that you will continue to post. You are a gifted writer and analyst. You contribute so much with your comments. I am really floored. Always wishing you the best,
Peachtree Pam
Peachtree Pam

Previous

Return to The Lounge & Member News