literally an alliterate idiot

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

literally an alliterate idiot

Postby chump » Mon May 26, 2014 1:32 pm

I cannot forecast to you the action of Russia. It is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma; but perhaps there is a key...
- Winston Churchill

------------------
SLAD said:
there should be a "no plane hit this building" display

Yep!

-------------------------------------

Searcher08 said:
The 9/11 Museum did not appear in a vacuum - so I am very curious on the background of who the fuck are the people who funded it, designed it, run it?

The purpose of a system is what it does - and as shown very elegantly by the OP, one of the purposes of this 9/11 Museum system is
to prevent people asking questions.

Cui bono from the 9/11 Museum?

Yes yes! They are re-writing history... Again!

-----------------------

8bitagent said:
Is there a point in the memorial where it tells you about how Ramzi bin alshidh was making collect calls from Germany calling Saudi intelligence attaches in San Diego living with FBI informants? Or how 60% of the money used for the 9/11 operation came from America's BFF "Golden Chain"? lol The 9/11 myth sickens me more every year.

You just keep thinking Butch...

I'm literally an alliterate idiot, okay? I prepared this post in response to repeated postulations that are plainly preposterous, edited it ten thousand times - and it melded into a merry melange of similiar sounding synonyms - so to not disrupt the original - I decided to s-s-slip a new string in the sleazy lounge.... Here:

Go to Heaven for the climate, Hell for the company.
... Mark Twain

I've browsed more burrows than our buddy, Bug Bunny: Been there, done that, and forgot 'em already. Rolling my eyes at tired propaganda, disjointed olde ops, tangents, backtracks and false trails to get lost, the CRS was really refreshing in a friendly conversation between 8it and Smiles; and though it took two months to hear the whole tamale - [i] t'was a wonderful cure for my temporary imsomnia!

Someone said, Atta is the face of 9/11, like Oswald was the face of 11/22... Ooo!! No offense, don't get intense... Pretend, for a min., they let me call in:

"What's up Doc??", I would demurely defer, "Indeed! Oswald shot Kennedy like Atta shot theTower... Those videos on the news: All of them were bogus!! I feel like a loser for looking so long, cuz' [/b]Nobody[/b] blew a Boeing through a building that strong!!"

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... es#p525849

September Clues:
The video fabrications were the very core of the 9/11 TV hoax...Beyond the clear evidence of video doctoring a close scrutiny of the 9/11 TV archives reveals a consistent pattern of Foreknowledge and scripted newscasts... We live in an Orwellian world. To realize and share that reality is part of the solution.

You'd probably be pissed, but I would persist: "9/11 was a media montage... Follow the money [i]if you wanna know who did it!!"

"Dust. (and derivatives)...
How deep does it get??"
"

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board2/ ... mber+clues
Anton LaVey wrote:“We are engulfed in war. Not simply a war fought with guns and bombs 'somewhere out there.' The skirmishes take place in the region of one’s own mind. The less one is aware of the invisible war, the more receptive one is to its ongoing process of demoralization, for the insensate human is vulnerable, malleable, weak, and ripe for control.”

Truth4Youth wrote: What LaVey is implying here is that psyops aren't just found in particular events but are an all-encompassing part of our lives. The greatest psyops are happening right under our noses, when we turn on the TV and are bombarded with commercials telling us to "keep up with the Joneses" lest we want to become unpopular social outcasts. Everyone's an advertiser trying to sell you a product, even news and commentary outlets like Fox and MSNBC or alternative media like Infowars, RT, and Counterpunch. The difference between Billy Mays and Glenn Greenwald is that one is trying to sell you a physical product while the other is hawking an idea or a belief. Every book you read, every movie you watch, etc. is trying to sell you something whether it be a few hours of cheap entertainment or a political message. All the interactions you have in a day are psychological operation whether your'e trying to make someone laugh, smile, cry, buy something, give you something, convince someone of your ideas, and on and on it goes. Viewing conspiracy theories as a metaphor for this "Invisible War" of unending psyops I've managed to learn a great deal, be more careful about what I consume, recognize my own cognitive biases, and be a bit more cautious about the things I do, say, and promote. Talk about paranoid awareness!

"Inshaallah. Ha-ha-ha... Planned, perhaps, to trigger the tribe?? Explosives, nukes or Hurricane Erin... ...For a thousand years, the case'll wear on..."

"In a universe fragmented by unlimited perspectives, we share a group mind in the midst of our Spaces, so why do we weave reality with fiction by lookin' to the liars for their version of events - soaking in psyops designed to serve the Sovereign??"

"For guidance? To belong?? (Or vice versa?)"

"The occultic perps, above the imbroglio, beholden to their bosses - atop the pyramid, use those nasty olde networks to narrow the narrative, unmasking their method massaging the media, nubile news people coercing our consciousness, ancient memes, symbols, sigils, sounds, sub-liminals, perhaps a piece of propaganda to paint a pretty picture, and the Internet proliferating the programs' potential - playin' us like pawns on that powerful piano, programming people to wannabe punks, to slowly but surely put us in our place.

"Why would we wanna w'uin the wide-eyeds' w'ision of a wonderful world?"

"Ohh! My word! 9:01 alw'eady... That's all folks!"

(Probably just as well that I didn't call in... Wanna see wabbit hole... [i]Weal quick??)
chump

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: literally an alliterate idiot

Postby chump » Wed May 28, 2014 6:54 pm

Bald-faced believers piloting planes into buildings is a wabbit hole - winding profound...

Any fools still feel that jet fuel can fell an edifice of steel full of offices?

Phooey!!

Two hundred and twenty, and many more stories, w-a-a-y above the water, like a tuning fork, up, up, up through the clear and blue, casting their shadow on the grid below... Then, smoking and gouged, so vivid and surreal... and WHOOSH! Tower 2 turns into a pillar of dust... Concrete, steel, people and stuff, blowing up in the sky, and all through the streets, a gigantic swirl of powder and pebbles! Then, Whoosh again... Tower 1 was debris like Tower 2... T'was the harmatten that swallowed Manhatten...

Explosive Evidence? A piece of the puzzle; I guess... Professionally produced and publicly presented - prominantly pushed on PBS - Professor Jone's proclivities for prevarication are apparently pretty prevalent; and the providence of his proof is provably a problem, so I presume his presentation probably propaganda...

Nano or not, explosives were impractical... Have you ever previewed the preliminary process - to push the plunger down - and blow the towers up?? How much wire would the project require, for these special explosives supposed to be stuck to the structural steel behind the stairwells, above the ceilings, and between the walls??

A "magnetic-electro-gravitic-nuclear reaction"?? ... Just askin'!

[/i]Personally, after a dozen or so years, and hundreds of theories, the presence of Erin became the most serious. Professor Wood's "magnetic-electro-gravitic-nuclear reaction" resonated perfectly with her portfolio of pictures and the preponderance of poof... Provided you're privey to her premise, ya' goof!

(... ehhh, nothin' personal... I ponty-pooled this post... )

http://www.fas.org/man/eprint/leitenberg/weather.pdf
The military services have secretly steered these extraordinary storms since the sixties, and to simply shoo that cell would seem to be easy; but to secretly seed, send, and set it exactly to be exploited, then dissemble the disturbance out to sea??

Sweet!!??

http://www.activistpost.com/2012/08/a-h ... tives.html

Roiling in my mind - right off the mainland - my brain pan was pounding with Professor Wood's pondering, wondering, "where was the power to poof the Palace?" ... when (of all places) I spot a possibility at Conspiracy Planet??... Resonating through the rust, a pipe to the pop, right through the steel and out into space - a conduit, a lead - to the blast, a bb to a basketball - the battery below the basement - maybe those big buildings were blown up by both??

Lard Balto:
The problem I have with drawing conclusions from the inability of nanothermite to cause all of the results seen on 9/11 is that these conclusions commonly do not account for the presence of the nanothermite itself, which has been demonstrated rather conclusively by Jones, et al. In my estimation, the presence of nanothermite, at the very least, suggests the presence of persons currently unknown in the towers before the events of 9/11. Whatever the ultimate reason for the use of nanothermite, it must be seen as part of a larger and more complex operation. This is the problem with most theories about 9/11. They tend to try to explain all of the symptoms by a single cause, whereas it must be assumed that the events consisted of a complex series of interrelated subevents carried out by a number of different teams using varying methods and technologies.

As for the reason for the presence of the nano-thermite itself, might I suggest that it was used to carve out the quite ridiculous outline of the plane in the side of the building?

Bingo Baby! You're the Boss!!

================
http://www.911thology.com/nexus1.html

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZomMV4BVVU
(2013) 9/11 EXPOSED - WHAT REALLY HAPPENED ON 9/11 - NO PLANES!

Whatever!! What matters is, whether they pulled the plug or pushed the plunger, the Pros have prepped a preoccupation - the preposterous papardigm they prefer we perceive... Pay attention to the program, punks: It's important to pay the perps!!

S-s-see ya'

==========

http://www.911thology.com/nexus1.html
Nuclear demolition of the WTC.

The author of this article used to be a commissioned officer in the Soviet military unit 46179, otherwise known as the "Special Control Service of the 12th Chief Directorate of the Defense Ministry of the USSR". The 12th Chief Directorate itself was an organization responsible in the Soviet Union for the safe-keeping, the production control, the technical maintenance etc. of the entire nuclear arsenal of the state. The Special Control Service was responsible for detecting nuclear explosions and was responsible for the observance of all international treaties related to nuclear testing. It is especially important to note the existence of the so-called “Peaceful Nuclear Explosions Treaty” of 1976 between the USSR and the United States of America. In accordance with this Treaty, all parties were obliged to inform one another about all nuclear explosions intended for non-military purposes.

During my military service in the abovementioned organization at the end of the ‘80s, it came to my knowledge that there was a so-called “emergency nuclear demolition schema” built into the World Trade Center Twin Towers in New York. The actual nuclear demolition schema was based on huge thermo-nuclear charges (about 150 kilotons in TNT yield) which were positioned about 50 meters below the lowest underground foundations of each of the Towers. It was strange to me by then and, to be honest; it was hard to believe that US authorities would be crazy enough to demolish buildings in the middle of a populated city using underground nuclear explosions.

However, as I understood it correctly, nobody had ever actually planned to demolish the World Trade Center in such a way. It was merely a means to get around the bureaucracy: such a nuclear demolition schema had to be built into the Twin Towers not to get them demolished, but to get permission to build them in the first place. The problem was that the then building code of New York (as well as that of Chicago) didn’t allow the Department of Buildings to issue permits to build a skyscraper unless its constructor could provide a satisfactory means by which he could demolish the building either in future, or in the case of emergency. Since the late ‘60s (when the Twin Towers were first proposed) this type of steel-framed buildings was a totally new concept and nobody knew how to deal with them in the sense of demolition. Given that traditional (“conventional”) controlled demolition methods were applicable purely to older-style buildings, they had to come up with something new for the incredibly strong steel Twin Towers that would convince the Department of Buildings to issue permission for their actual construction. And the solution was indeed created: nuclear demolition...

------------------------------------
chump

Postby chump » Fri Feb 13, 2015 3:44 pm

Friday 2-13-2015

T'was a fleetin' feelin, but I found a phew minutes for Muy Fina Fiasco - Faux Finale!! (...fwiw... I learned our language is predominated by p's):

Goodbye RI,

Thanks for typing here and trying to teach me...

I didn't pop in to poop the party, spike the punch, piss people off - or pursue the prosecution of the appropriate 'perps' (politically impossible, imo); but peacing the puzzles on these ponty pages, presuming to simply expound upon complex topics, pretending to be a part of the party perhaps, I'm poorly posting what's apparently unimportant and particularly impertinent, expressing an opinion to explain it to me!

I'm a chump, of course - a rambling reader, but a laborer really - and a dawdling doodler - who takes two years to write a wrong... Following those foosteps through the fray, I've followed the fads and fed my face, found a few friends and fathomed some fun - bouncing our balls and busting our buns - sharing daring-do deeds as we dropped the dice. I know what I know that I'm not that smart, but I know some smart people, and call 'em as I see 'em...

Very elementary... nuthin' new:

Turn on the Tube... Our constant companion: Friend for life! Drawing reality from the images, memes, commercials and programs; programmed by professors - propaganda - planned by the players propagating the faith. Modelling the monsters who motivate the masses, thumping the Web with theatrical thunder, pumping our personna and pushing our buttons - embedding our brain and painting a picture, so people perform exactly as expected - so connected... Cultivated like cattle, I think we think we thought it ourselves...

What a revelation...

The rich get richer to ride your rear...

Butt, acutely aware of me, myself, and where I'm at, I, myself, surmised for myself - that the universe is (essentially) an ever expanding sort of experience - springing from an ever so certain set of rules...

(I was perfectly serious when I posted my queries of conspiracy theories... Forget the official flat out lies! A commercial plane probably couldn't possibly poof those pillars, collapse the columns and blast those buildings... So, there were probably no pilots or passengers either! Did a plutonium point penetrate the palace and a payload explode to provide the show?? I don't know!!! But, I know a "magnetic-electro-gravitic-nuclear reaction" don't get no traction, and the 'crisis' re-action sparked a distraction?)

Not so scientific, but sorta historic, when I was yawned by Jung and excited by Cayce, pondering the particle-wave paradox and 'Holographic Theory' at MIT - (Metro In Town), I sorta understood how an observer - (like me) - resonates through everything - in an electro-magnetic field of energy .

John Keel, Operation Trojan Horse, p.169 of 287:

Our world exists in three dimensions: height, width and breadth. We can move in many directions within these dimensions : up, down, sideways, forward, and backward. We measure space in relation to our own size, by inches, feet, yards, miles, light years. If we were 25 feet tall and our planet were the size of Jupiter (many times larger than Earth), we would undoubtably have adjusted our measurements of space accordingly. Our inch might be equal to an Earth foot, our mile might be equal to ten earth miles.

Space does not exist except when we make it exist. To us, the distance between atoms in matter is so minute that it can only be calculated with hypothethical measurements. Yet, if we lived on an atom and our size was relative to it's size, the distance to the next atom would seem awesome and beyond reach. The ant lives in a world of giants where even a blade of grass is a gigantic structure and a tree is whole universe. If ants had measurements, their inch might be the size of the point of a pin, and their mile would be less than a foot.

How dare we try to reduce the universe to our own terms? We can't even see or sense a large part of the world around us. Man is not the final, perfect end product of evolution.

He is the beginning...

There is another man-made measurement called time. Unlike the other three dimensions, time has us trapped. We can move in only one direction through it - forward. This forward otion is governed by physical laws. We cannot leap ahead fifteen years any more than we can slide back to 1848. We are trapped in this moment of time. This instant.

The only way we can bridge time is to create something that will endure beyond the immediate moment. We construct buildings, pyramids, works of art, and even laws that become material and lasting things. Our moments become seconds, minutes, days, hours, years. Our lives revolve around clocks and calenders. Time becomes very real to us, and it is inconceivable that we could live without it.

Yet time doesn't really exist at all.

This moment exists to us. The same moment is being shared by other planets or other stars. Or is it?

More recently I saw "Secrets in Plain Sight" - the video series, explaining the mathematical existence we experience everyday. Mixin' 'em up with the 'super-symmetrical multiple-universes' I saw in the mirror on Sunday morn'..., then kabishing the kabbalah and the ancient grimoires of (Johns -) Dee and Kelly, and Crowley and Keely, and the seven arch-angels at the throne of God, dividing the World into 48 regions - onto the 'dark mirror' - supposedly summoning 72 Spirits, with sigils, sounds and specific keys - to manipulate the matrix, I kinda comprehended how these existential essentials must've existed as the universe subsisted:

Consciousness evolving - separating the oneness - inventing 0-1, on-off, black-white, left-right, right-wrong, win-lose, love - fear, as above - so below, space and time, et cetera and so forth... consequently creating the exponentially expanding corporeal connections of our day to day dealings - like a murmur of starlings, more or less.

Could it be currently the corporation culture is crafting our conflicts electronically, mathematically managing the mainstream mind to continually control our consciousness?? If reality is defined in space and time, might the obviously symbology of orchestrated terror possibly provoke deep seeded programs in a paradigm of panic - to (essentially) enslave our souls in a psychic sell??

Even Sofia starts to make sense!

Kenny's Side show, Sunday Sermons and Predictive Programming...

Alan Watt explains:

"Hollywood is the magician's wand (holly-holy) which has been used to cast a spell on the unsuspecting public.

Things or ideas which would otherwise be seen as bizarre, vulgar, undesirable or impossible are inserted into films in the realm of fantasy. When the viewer watches these films, his/her mind is left open to suggestion and the conditioning process begins.

These same movies which are designed to program the average person, can give the discerning viewer a better understanding of the workings and the plan of the world agenda. 'Be-aware'.

Predictive Programming - The power of suggestion using the media of fiction to create a desired outcome."

and

Researcher Michael Hoffman defines “predictive programming” as follows: “Predictive programming works by means of the propagation of the illusion of an infallibly accurate vision of how the world is going to look in the future.” Through the circulation of science “fiction” literature, the ignorant masses are provided with semiotic intimations of coming events. Within such literary works are narrative paradigms that are politically and socially expedient to the power elite. Thus, when the future unfolds as planned, it assumes the paradigmatic character of the “fiction” that foretold it.

"the Ultimate Battlefied is in your mind..."

(potentially triggering!!??)

Staging 'the news' is nuthin' new... Weaving a world wide web of woeful wonder, Main Stream Media was - and is - an incessantly inspirational, insipidly stupid, sensationally psychotic storyline - indisputably delivered by superbad actors! I could hardily impart how pervasive they are!!

Extrapolating on Psywar,... Dajjal, Secrets..., et cetera - especially lately, it seams the efficiently fascist PTB PR teams are tenuously sewing the seeds of disaster with discontent - practically employing pre-historic rituals for a righteously renewed neo-feudal fiefdom??

Again and again and again and again, the singers are malingered by lingering fingers - masonic-like management manipulating our media and driving the drills, overseas operatives and "Intelligence" teams - up in the air, and down the highway - to Dallas, Oklahoma, Littleton, Manhatten, Aurora, Newtown, and Boston... London, Attoya and Paris, of course.

Does the spider feel sorry for the fly? Or vice versa?

The players plop in from all over the place - to play their part and ply their ploy - as the show proceeds on civilian soil - and flags are unfurled all over the world; then they escape through the tunnels of tyranny - literally and figuratively - overlooked - as the alphabet agencies assist their assets, the prosecutor passes and the police are prohibited from pursuing the perps... How Perfect!! Surely, their insurance is surveilling the citizens as the pcsilly psychiatrists 'script' the 'shooter' a loopty looper for Anderson Cooper.

How can I incorporate a calico kitty???

Spilled on the news and spread in the Web, scientifically designed to spin the agenda and swing the vote, is the unspeakable speculation of what supposedly happened - to somebody - somewhere else... Again and again and again and again...

Follow the money if you want to know why, 'cuz that's where and why these dark stories lie!! Particular plutocratics are planely resplonsible for the proliferation of pugilists - and plethora of ploblems - plaquing populations again and again...

Who's in a position to stage these sensations? The nexus of connections selling this stuff?? The pugnacious Piggies paying the politicians and funding foundations - with a few spare pennies of corporate profit - from a four floor villa on the French Riviera, promoting this pretense to put us in our place???

Perpetrated by the Power who pawn the banks, these ungodly gangs plunder the planet to win the world... What are we worth?? You and me - and everything in it - are monetary units... The pictures flit, and the pieces fit, and when we worship that chit, we get what we get.

Pickng my path as I probe my proboscis, perceiving my posts (from the past) were propagating pain, it's easy to overlook a flea on the floor, a fly on the wall or a window with a view, the hawks, a fox, or the folks at RI, a kiva on a cliff or a cloud up high, a sparrow, a spider, or the vast diaspora - and the species consumed to continue survival, but when we're aware of the Web we weave, of what it was made, by whom, how, where, why - why it is now - the way it was previously, and we know the road where this bus will whirl, do we really wanna ruin (the wide eyeds' wision of) a wonderful world?

Free the wee willy winkies' wacky hacks?? Will this Apocalyptic calamity collapsing our economy - also condemn - our collective unconscious? Wake up Big Brother! The Great Awakening?? Can we imagine a miracle to make us more merry???

Taken aback by the bounce when I inflamed some feelings, I felt sad, like a sap - squatting alone in the school cafeteria - fallen out of favor with my fantasy friends... Who am I to object to the experts' projection of wreckin' the playground? The kind of kook who'll corrupt the kingdom??

I'm a chump, of course - sort of an historian, but a worker be basically - taking too long to write a wrong...(You're so far ahead of me!) Following those foosteps through the fray, winding more ways to wook at the world, I know what I know that I 'ain't so witty - admittedly an idiot to knit wit' 'dis ditty...

Sorely disappointed, I came, I saw, I see the (fuggin') exit... But, before I be gone (and you read this wrong) try to remember that foistin' this foible was juz' fuggin' folly - so don't flippin' get - friggin' freaked out!

Fine! For now - feelin' fully like a fool, I'll fix my fence and fancy my friends - the frisky squirrels: Bucky, Bev, Stumpy, Daisy, Squirt, Dog-ear and Dart - frolicking with the bluejays - above and below - the birch back home; and as the sun's bright splendor slips - so scenically - beyond the horizon, not shining - so brilliantly - in my eyes, then maybe the stars - again - will light my way, to expound upon the spin - again - to make my day.

Ch - ch-cheers

Thanks for the embellishment ... And the bullshit too!
chump

Postby 82_28 » Fri Feb 13, 2015 5:25 pm

Alrighty then, nervous breakdown out of nowhere. Personally, I don't see the purpose of this last hurrah. Obviously you are more than welcome to post whatever you want. Happy trails, chump.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Iamwhomiam » Sun Feb 15, 2015 5:09 pm

Chump, is that your kinda round about way of telling us you're becoming a catholic?
Iamwhomiam

Postby 82_28 » Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:59 am

I am obviously no authority on this, but if what you're worried about is the NSA and data collection, I don't think you really have a lot to worry about. I really don't. There are "intranets" everywhere that are totally outside of the realm of the NSA. The greater Internet (in which you must use to access the Intranet) is I suppose watched to some degree. But they must be using some serious alien technology in order to collect it all in one place. The back-end of all this shit is janky -- it really is -- it's not super advanced. I can't imagine the COs for these data collection centers and then forming it into any kind of bonafide evidence of anything. I feel that the "NSA" and whatever is basically there just to justify expense/profit using the age old FUD (fear, uncertainty, doubt).

It's like when I watch something on TV about someone having computer problems or read about it or whatever. I have an easy fix. Back your files up and install Linux -- then transfer your files into your directories. The NSA is only so vast, I feel, because of revenue, not because "they" can collect it all. Your cellphone provider can supply location and texts and shit like that.

Also, re-reading this thread, I have to ask: Are you OK? We're two fellow Colorado bros. I was wondering if there is something more serious going on all of a sudden -- that you weren't saying "goodbye" to RI, but goodbye in general. PM if you want.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Nordic » Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:00 pm

Agreed, having just read this, my first thought is:

Are you okay, Chump?

Please let us know how you're doing.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby chump » Tue Feb 17, 2015 7:31 pm

Hey Sasquaches,

Suffice to say, you read me wrong: This is the "literally an alliterate idiot" thread! A certain standard should be observed!

Furthermore, i'm fine, I'm always fine. And if I weren't, I wouldn't tell you.

I posted the above as a slice of life, a frame of mind, something I thought, wondering aloud what would be possible, maybe even probable - in a galaxy far - yet close to home? I wrote "Muy Fina Fiasco -Faux Finale" to explicitly to spell out - to me - those specious ideas - then auspiciously spilled my experiment for the RI members to remember me... (Just a joke!)

I don't have time to read everything new, but have long appreciated your points of view - as they ebb and flow in this open discussion - this is still the only place I've ever posted. I appreciate your ability here to round up the relevant, then cogently contextualize and communicate it quickly. After years and years of conspiracy theories - no matter your intention, I always learn a lot about something - especially after the over reaction to my randy rendition of a jovial joust.

A long time ago, somebody said, "When you submit, you must commit."

"Taking too long to write a wrong... " , I'm exceedingly tedious about anything I type! Keeping in mind that I am "trash", my dumb little ditty - up above - had been devolving since last July... Such a journey! Organizing my thoughts and exhaustively thinking the original through, letting it sit... then picking it up - from a fresh perspective - letting it perk and re-writing again and again and again and again - easily over a hundred times - then adding the links - to accurately and alliterately improve a parody of the complicated ideas that I want to connect - as people are constantly calling or coming by - asking me this, or telling me that, while I struggle to accomplish other tasks. Nobody, btw, calls me craz... Well, except for some squirrels who think I'm nutz. They don't even know I'm friggin' online - flingin' the false-flagration into perspective. I could've delivered that ditty twenty times; but continually deemed an idea was missing, or found a phrase to fix before I committed... 777 was an excruciating exercise and a definite decision... The alliterate idiot's last installment - an RI satire - basically bitchin' in a nebulous box - exploring and explaining those depressing dimensions, but basically askin', Are we in the dead end? A deep, dark rabid hole - design by the devil to drain your soul?? You know! Is the revelation of the method reeling us in - and wrappin' us up in their dirty linen??? You know! A crappy world of criminals and crooks...

Is there a war in your room - where you reside? Relax... Breathe... Can you eat? Passing along on a parallel path, I'm simply suggesting - when I wow the wonder - the planet's a pretty pleasant place... Can we periodically point out our prosperity please?

I was programmed by Protestants! Hype up the hope!!
chump

Postby Elvis » Tue Feb 17, 2015 8:16 pm

I like it!

I don't totally understand it, but that's art eh? That means another read.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby chump » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 am

Art? Err-r... Thanks!

I'm still feeling the effects of my alliterate trip. I met my bud at a giant local bookstore to spend a gift card that he and girlfriend gave me. Perusing a million shelves and billions of books, "Which do I get?" Suddenly, randomly, my itty bitty baby all growed up - plucked a paperback off a shelf, "Someone said this is a good one! Mind if I read it when you're done?"

Speaking of OWLS

Bird Brains are different than mammals, of course. Instead of a complicated cerebral cortex, birds have a hyperstriatum:

(from the book, Bird Brains, above; which I bought before the beginning of the previous year):
How can a bird brain merely cope with it's intellectual challenges. How can birds learn and remember without an elaborate cerebral cortex. By the 1960's neurologist Stanley McCobb had the answer. The avian brain, he discovered, is built on it's own unigue plan. Instead of relying on the cortex, birds have developed another part of the forebrain, the hyperstratium - which mammals lack, as their chief organ of intelligence. The larger the hyperstratium, the better birds fare on intelligence tests. Crows, ravens and magpies are all at the high end of those scales, and as investigators have since determined, corvids are also tops among birds for overall brain size. Their brain to body ratio is equal to that of dolphins and nearly matches our own. What's more, their large brains are packed tight with exceptionally large numbers of brain cells...

I'll never forget, and often remember 30 years ago, when my father died - alone and deserted in a nursing home bed, and the face of an owl suddenly flew at me from a low hanging maple as I walked past a barn on the job. The only other time I'd seen an owl in the wild was in 2012, when I heard a hoot down the street from a friend's house, and paused to take it's picture atop a tree.

Then, late last Spring, ironically in the wake of more than a few funerals, my wonderful wife bought a book, Wesley the Owl, because her Dad was a Wesley and she liked the name. That very evening, we were enjoying a Pinot on our patio beneathe the stars, when - behind her head - I spied some leaves rustling and a branch rebounding up in our neighbor's enormous ash.*

"What's that!", I exclaimed.

"Where?" she replied.

But, we couldn't see anything as we scanned the dark foliage to find it again! Then, just as the two of us turned to our wine, piercing the night and echoing around us, was a "Who! Who -who... ", and we knew who it was.

I picked up my camera, which was still on the table from using it earlier, and we walked to the fence that separates our yards, where we could clearly make out the shadowy, obscure, 4 foot wing span stretching through the leaves in a sliver of light. My wife ran inside to grab her Nikon, while I poked at my little dial in the dark - to maybe shoot a shot without a flash! Dang! I looked up and the owl was gone.

We returned to the table to wet our whistle, when, 'Who, who-who', who-ed again! Suddenly, silently, awesomely - "Whoa!!" - those gigantic wings , lept from a limb, spread out wide and swept from the ash tree like a low flying plane right over our house...

Me and my babe were still freakin' buzzing, and guzzlin' a glass, when within a minute, we heard the bird: "Who, who-who", atop of the telephone pole - back in the back of our big back yard! "Look!", she exclaimed. "Oh my God!!" Compared to the predators typically perched there - spotting their prey from the top of that pole, Wesley was bigger than our olde beagle, Buddy!! We triptoed accross the grass to try to get a pic, but the night was too dark and the owl was too quick. Those wide, wide wings spread again - and quietly pounced a few houses down.

My wife, an amateur ornithologist, excitedly observed , "That was a great horned owl! Not just a barn owl!! I've been hearing him through the window for a coupla weeks..."

"Me too....", I declared, "I'll bet he'll be back."

Well, the Horns built a nest in the tall, tall trees - and were wonderful neighbors - accross the street. Who, who-who-ing all summer long, swinging on by two at a time, who-ing us to sleep, and who-who-who-ing at the break of dawn...

One day, just before sundown near the end of last fall, right in front of us, a Horn posed for pictures in front of our house - who-who-who-ing for almost an hour... 'Hoping for a hoot in return?', I sensed, suddenly realizing how insensitive we were ... "Sorry...", I said - and we walked back home to watch the tube.

As I write the above, I see two hawks through my window, flying up high in a bright blue sky - sunlight shining through their red tail feathers, jousting in the wind with a couple of crows.

------------------------------

You know, the Horns come and go, we're mostly inside and the windows are closed mostly in the winter, but my wife heard an owl about a month ago - who, who-who-ing early one morning as she shovelled the driveway! When an owl appears, I've learned to be, not superstitious, but admiring the marvel of evolution in my midst, maybe more aware of the portent potential... I wasn't gonna post this, but a few nights ago - just before dark, the little woman yelled to me: "chump! Come see!!" Back in our elm**, looking through the glass, Wesley the owl silently watched.

Then, it just so happened the very next day, Sr. Cooper was surveying the scene from the very same tree...

Should I flag my friends, the frisky squirrels?

--------

* No pun intended. The tree is an ash.
** The tree is a maple.
chump

Postby 82_28 » Wed Mar 11, 2015 9:46 am

Hmmm. I'll probably have to add this to the more "official" owl thread. You should also add this to it as well, chump.

Anyhow, what you wrote reminded me of a story that I had forgotten. I'll have to ask my family the details as it has been going on 30 years. I was always amazed by it.

My grandpa (pap-pap they're called in western PA I guess) was hella sick and after he died, I remember one of my aunts telling me that she knew he was about to die or had died or something (it's been a long time) and she knew so because of an appearance of an owl.
82_28

Postby Nordic » Fri Mar 20, 2015 8:32 pm

I met a guy yesterday who had a little parrot that he's trained to poop in the toilet. Swear to god. I saw the video.

It also likes to pluck the guitar strings on his guitar.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby chump » Sun May 10, 2015 11:45 pm

Number 9... Number 9?

Number 9: Existent and Not...

Number 9 CodeThe important property to keep in mind about digit sums is that you an remove and nines or any combination of number that add up to nine while you are summing up your numbers...

... Numbers are alive and govern the universe and help create reality, form and symmetry. Numbers are the bots moving in and out of reality alive and thinking, forming, giving thought to, creating events, ideas, and they're always trying to get your attention. They themselves have power "9" being the most powerful.

chump

Postby coffin_dodger » Mon May 11, 2015 7:35 am

How strange and wonderful, Chump, that these synchronicities exponentially abound within my reality. Exciting. Not 12 hours ago I literally stumbled upon and began watching this -

It's long, jumbled, unprofessional and utterly brilliant in terms of thought. The number 9 appears to be very important to Rodin's Vortex Theories.

I found the above presentation on the back of trawling for any snippets, no matter how tangentially related, to the work of Walter Russell. The first video you linked to is the kind I like best - with no finger pointing and aspersions of blame; simple strangeness that when pointed out, rings true.

My explorations into reality have led me to conclude that there is a select group of humans that understand and manipulate ancient wisdoms for their own gain - and that they have done this, with varying, intensifying and constantly-refined degrees of success for a long, long, time. That this classes me as paranoid to the vast majority of my fellow souls matters not a jot. I feel free. For those that sense other possibilities, once the tantalising edges of the mechanics of these parlour magicians' tricks are revealed, there is no need for recriminations or bitterness, for the spell is broken and the individual mind in question is changed irrevocably (with the attended bursts of wonderment and fear - nature does seem rather obsessed with balance, after all).

When is a sentient being absolutely relaxed and open to any reality?

When asleep.

Induce this mind-state, even partially, in a wakeful mind and vast manipulation is possible.

"Me, me, me. My thoughts. My take on things. How I feel about..." - all shunned and shamed into acquiescence by societies that prefer the drowsy half-life of comfortable servitude. Keep in line. Don't rock the boat. It is what it is. It's a good life, what are you complaining about?

I'm selfish, but not intentionally. I came into reality alone and I'm going out alone. What I learn about the nature of reality in between those times is not communicable to anyone else, because it comes from personal experience - but it is possible to meet like-minds that have similar experience. And by comparing notes, missed insights can be synchronised.

I love the title of this thread, btw.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby chump » Mon May 11, 2015 12:08 pm

Sorry, I'm in a hurry, but
you made my Monday Mister Dodger!
Thanks for your kindly consideration.
I gotta go now, but your insight is right - imo, and
I appreciate your positive position on this.

:dnahelix:

Cheers
chump

Next

Return to The Lounge & Member News