All Time Crisis Actor Academy Awards

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

All Time Crisis Actor Academy Awards

Postby chump » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:40 pm

The Crisis Actor Academy Awards

Presenting the players who push the perception we need protection, whether their report was dependable or not.

How many more??
chump

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: All Time Crisis Actor Academy Awards

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Sep 25, 2015 12:33 pm

Ya left one out. This guy.
Iamwhomiam

Postby conniption » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:40 am

NATIONAL HOAX AWARDS - Best Crisis Actor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DiKCC5hJqc
Andy Parker
Published on Oct 4, 2015

The nominees for Best Crisis Actor, cast your vote in the comments. It's a tough decision with so many poor performances its hard to be convincing when your lying to thousands of people, but these cretins do it with such ease. Some even raised thousands for a fake cause.
conniption

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:08 pm

You, chump, are probably an ugly, dishonest, worthless sack of shit. You may however be inexcusably stupid. It shouldn't matter. You shouldn't be allowed to take up space here with your vileness.

Hello, RI. Do you guys think you're smart? Go check out the thread about 4Channers trolling among feminists for patsies willing to piss in their own pants and post pictures? Then return here and behold, the RI version.

Will a line ever be drawn against it? Is it even possible to confine this filth? There are rules here against no-planes at the towers, for a reason. But that was an innovation in its way. Distinctive. "Crisis actors" develops the idea into a super-cheap mass product. Such an easy template to follow! Applicable to everything, like a spraycan full of stupid.

In matters like 9/11 or JFK, on most of the real open questions, "skeptics" (of the pseudo variety) can't get very far with mere argument. Why, they even help to make this place interesting. This tactic, however, this constant, corrosive reductio ad absurdum combined with a direct attack on random innocent people, seems to have become the fail-safe way to alienate, to prevent anything serious or interesting ever happening at RI again.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby conniption » Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:53 pm

JackRiddler » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:08 pm wrote:You, chump, are probably an ugly, dishonest, worthless sack of shit. You may however be inexcusably stupid. It shouldn't matter. You shouldn't be allowed to take up space here with your vileness.

Project much, Jack?

Psychological projection
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Psychological projection, also known as blame shifting, is a theory in psychology in which humans defend themselves against unpleasant impulses by denying their existence in themselves, while attributing them to others.[1] For example, a person who is rude may constantly accuse other people of being rude.

According to some research, the projection of one's negative qualities onto others is a common process in everyday life.[2]

If I were moderator I would ask you to take some time off, Jack...
but, I'm not a moderator so I will politely ask the moderator to respond to your vicious attack on Chump, because I personally like Chump much more than you.
conniption

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:09 pm

Go ahead. Who the fuck cares? So now chump et al., who mock and defame the relatives of people who were murdered, are the victims of my being impolite. Be nice to the trolls and the troll "theory." All that counts is "courtesy."
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

JackRiddler

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:17 pm

I don't think politeness is important out of some faux regard for the other person, but rather so one can actually hear what is being said. Because when it comes down to it, I find how a person feels is something I frankly tend to care less and less about than the information and ideas they are talking about. Not ignoring it, including what it is as part of the picture.

So one thing I learned in being exposed to academic genius (a mathematical descendant of Turing) is this
On person's "Clearly..." is another person's "Huh???"

What is absolutely is as clear as day to one person may be like fog to another.

So rather than variations of calling a person a cunt of many colours(which will generally have a negative reaction, increase all round hostility and bad atmosphere and see less chance of ANYONE changing any aspect of their point of view or express empathy with the other person?

I would say most people at RI are very bright, but there is often a deficit in empathy ie understanding the other person in their terms, not yours. Which is not agreeing with them - think back to those occasions when you have changed your mind - were they proceeded by empathy - 1-1 adult straight talk or by screaming and shouting calling them a useless piece of shit, telling them to fuck off if they were put out by that etc etc.

I think the process of engaging with people with whom we have perceptions that are very different AND which are in areas where there is intense emotion involved, is fucking tricky to start with, but FWIW I have never seen an approach that lacked empathy / rapport (ie didn't 'pace' the other persons experiences and values) or ignored helping the other person get their needs met (ie violated Marshall Rosenberg's NVC) ever change a another persons mind.
Searcher08

Postby solace » Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:26 pm

JackRiddler » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:09 pm wrote:Go ahead. Who the fuck cares? So now chump et al., who mock and defame the relatives of people who were murdered, are the victims of my being impolite. Be nice to the trolls and the troll "theory." All that counts is "courtesy."

They're the FRANCHISE, man. Now, that is.
solace

Postby Searcher08 » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:01 pm

solace » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:26 am wrote:
JackRiddler » Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:09 pm wrote:Go ahead. Who the fuck cares? So now chump et al., who mock and defame the relatives of people who were murdered, are the victims of my being impolite. Be nice to the trolls and the troll "theory." All that counts is "courtesy."

They're the FRANCHISE, man. Now, that is.

:sun: The Sun itself is now shining more brightly.
She returns! The female lead of the "Bear meets Kayak" video
Searcher08

Postby Grizzly » Wed Oct 07, 2015 9:24 pm

BEAR! PLEASE STOP BREAKING MY Kayak ....LMAO! OMG!
“The more we do to you, the less you seem to believe we are doing it.”

― Joseph mengele
Grizzly

Postby chump » Wed Oct 07, 2015 10:29 pm

chump

Postby JackRiddler » Thu Oct 08, 2015 5:56 am

I don't expect or want to be heard by people who are capable of engaging in this trolling, especially at this stage. It's not something they want to discuss. It is unconscionable.

JackRiddler

Postby Elvis » Thu Oct 08, 2015 12:33 pm

Searcher08 wrote:"Bear meets Kayak"

We're gonna need a bigger boat.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby barracuda » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:51 pm

I think this one is my new favorite. The narrator just exudes deep expertise in all the areas of study necessary to expose these hoaxers: the psychology of response to loss, acting techniques for television, video forensics, criminal behavior analysis, even bringing his clear breadth in the the study of Christianity to bear on the video evidence... He puts together a rock solid foundation for his argument, plainly and simply assembling an architecture of irrefutable logical and forensic data points, building to a shatteringly climactic conclusion as the layers of the onion are peeled back to reveal the truth behind the government plot to fake the Charleston killings aftermath. If this doesn't convince you, nothing will.

Really opened my eyes.

barracuda

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:43 pm

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Okay. Yeah.

So this is where JR's angry post came from. Seen.

You have no idea the cold fucking sweats I got to check The Lounge and see a red triangle. We've got beef in The Lounge? IN THE LOUNGE????

I'm going to unflag this, but JR seems to have checked out so nothing punitive. Especially since the "Crisis Actors" stuff is just dumb as shit. Fucking Youtube, man.
Wombaticus Rex

Next

Return to The Lounge & Member News