All Time Crisis Actor Academy Awards

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: All Time Crisis Actor Academy Awards

Postby Nordic » Fri Dec 04, 2015 4:38 am

Naval Academy quarterback cheers himself getting the major he wanted: "Information Warfare"

https://mobile.twitter.com/kreynolds_19 ... 8105405440
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby tapitsbo » Fri Dec 11, 2015 7:15 pm

^^^fantasy football
tapitsbo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:27 pm

The Crisis Actor meme is never gonna die, I think. Too pernicious. Everything about mass media coverage is a mirage in front of a facade anyway -- airbrushed, perpetually alert human advertisements being carefully framed and photographed by a small team of mobile professionals, innit? -- the seams will always show. Once you settle on that one explanation, as ever: game over.

Wombaticus Rex

Postby Joao » Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:54 pm

Crisis Actors is naive critical media studies, much like Lizard People is naive class analysis.

It's becoming increasingly obvious that the media is utterly and irredeemably full of shit, just as it's increasingly undeniable that the interests of people like Henry Kissinger and Queen Elizabeth (lol) are fundamentally opposed to most of humanity's.

The extent to which people want to get serious about these perceptions probably falls along a bell curve. Throw in a lack of time for research, crap educational systems, and a healthy dose of deliberate bullshit in service of various agendas, et voilà.
Joao

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:53 pm

Joao » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:54 pm wrote:Crisis Actors is naive critical media studies, much like Lizard People is naive class analysis.

Well yeah. There are degress of naive, and this is the extreme. It's also a kind of performance for some, I suspect. Makes a lot more sense that some of the crisis actor analysts on the Internet are fakes than that the government or the secret societies are hiring and deploying literally hundreds of people to spend their lifetimes as fakes, doesn't it?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Elvis » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:20 pm

There's money to be made—work at home having fun on the computer.

I googled "crisis actor" site:youtube and got almost 42,000 videos, many have upwards of half a million views. I guess that if one knows what one's doing, those numbers can generate a lot of ad cash.

The videos are easy to make, and it'd be fun! I'm tempted myself.
“The purpose of studying economics is not to acquire a set of ready-made answers to economic questions, but to learn how to avoid being deceived by economists.” ― Joan Robinson
Elvis

Postby tapitsbo » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:06 am

JackRiddler » Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:53 pm wrote:
Joao » Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:54 pm wrote:Crisis Actors is naive critical media studies, much like Lizard People is naive class analysis.

Well yeah. There are degress of naive, and this is the extreme. It's also a kind of performance for some, I suspect. Makes a lot more sense that some of the crisis actor analysts on the Internet are fakes than that the government or the secret societies are hiring and deploying literally hundreds of people to spend their lifetimes as fakes, doesn't it?

Hundreds isn't a lot.

There is chemtrails graffiti all over my neighbourhood; I'm grateful for knowledge that geoengineering has been rolled out on a wide scale, as much as for the knowledge gleaned from the thread tying chemtrail memes to disinfo redirecting attention from fracking pollutants.
tapitsbo

Postby Joao » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:28 pm

guruilla (in another thread) » Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:19 am wrote:Somebody over there (I just looked in at the thread, I don't follow it) made the comment that "Crisis Actors is naive critical media studies, much like Lizard People is naive class analysis." This is a clever comment but it is only meaningful at a certain level of discussion, one at which it is already agreed that we know for sure that Lizard People and Crisis Actors do not exist, in any sense besides metaphorical. While I personally think Icke and many researchers go too far with literalizing what does not need to be literalized, I also know, beyond all doubt, that I do NOT know for certain that Lizard People or Crisis Actors do not exist.

Now that I write it down, it's disingenuous for Joao to put LPs in the same breath as CAs, because there's significant evidence for Crisis Actors existing (and why wouldn't they?), whereas the evidence for the existence of Lizard People (i.e., nonhuman, interdimensional beings that can appear human) is a lot less reliable (mostly testimonial), so to talk about them as a possibility requires going down to deeper levels of psychology and consciousness, to see the ways in which they might exist at some level, less literal than Donald Trump, maybe, but still not entirely metaphorical.

Somebody more or less agrees but stands by their comment, while conceding it was oversimplified for rhetorical purposes. "The phenomenon of Crisis Actors" and "the phenomenon of Lizard People" would have been more accurate, albeit less engaging.

I think TV Fakery is totally plausible and don't believe it necessarily leads to No Planes or Crisis Actor Armies. "Analysis" in these areas, however, is almost invariably fraught with fantastic dream-logic, which makes me think their proponents are generally interested in something other than objective discussion.

Of course, "generally" doesn't necessarily apply within the (sometimes) hallowed halls of RI. May the jewel of critical engagement blossom from the woo lotus.
Joao

Postby backtoiam » Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:01 pm

"Crisis Actor" is a thought stopper and an invitation to be ridiculed. But if you say "a person involved in a staged event or participates as a witness to a staged event" it suddenly seems much more plausible given the fakery of the mainstream media these days.

There are conferences being held around the world on "geoengineering" but if you throw the "chemtrail" word in there it locks up the brain and invites ridicule.

Whats in a name....
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:43 pm

backtoiam » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:01 pm wrote:"Crisis Actor" is a thought stopper and an invitation to be ridiculed. But if you say "a person involved in a staged event or participates as a witness to a staged event" it suddenly seems much more plausible given the fakery of the mainstream media these days.

Disagree completely. "Crisis Actor" is a specific theory about specific events, and pretending it's an insult is absurd. Those motherfuckers made their own beds. They took the name from an actual (very strange and real!) niche business, applied it liberally to Sandy Hook and everything since, and will no doubt be publishing several books in the next year.

They don't complain about being called "Crisis Actor theorists." They complain about being called "Conspiracy Theorists." Which is a thought-stopper pejorative.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby guruilla » Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:55 pm

Joao » Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:28 pm wrote:May the jewel of critical engagement blossom from the woo lotus.

Amen.
It is a lot easier to fool people than show them how they have been fooled.
guruilla

Postby backtoiam » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:45 am

Wombaticus Rex » Tue Dec 15, 2015 11:43 am wrote:
backtoiam » Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:01 pm wrote:"Crisis Actor" is a thought stopper and an invitation to be ridiculed. But if you say "a person involved in a staged event or participates as a witness to a staged event" it suddenly seems much more plausible given the fakery of the mainstream media these days.

Disagree completely. "Crisis Actor" is a specific theory about specific events, and pretending it's an insult is absurd. Those motherfuckers made their own beds. They took the name from an actual (very strange and real!) niche business, applied it liberally to Sandy Hook and everything since, and will no doubt be publishing several books in the next year.

They don't complain about being called "Crisis Actor theorists." They complain about being called "Conspiracy Theorists." Which is a thought-stopper pejorative.

I don't understand but i'm listening. I respect you a lot and i'm listening. Semantics count and I agree. But if we stop saying "crisis actor" and start saying "a person that was involved in a staged event" that adds credibility doesn't it? Or not? It is the same thing but only a matter of wording yes?

We have staged events and people that participate in these staged events and I think we can agree on that. So what do we call these people?
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:46 am

backtoiam » Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:45 am wrote:
We have staged events and people that participate in these staged events and I think we can agree on that. So what do we call these people?

Call 'em what they are: LEOs, EMTs, firefighters, volunteers, dispatchers, etc.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Nordic » Wed Dec 16, 2015 5:07 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:46 am wrote:

Spooks.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:36 pm

Wombaticus Rex » Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:46 am wrote:

Regarding volunteers: Volunteer "injured victim," from which the now damnable phrase originated, prompted some entrepreneurs to create employment agencies specialized to fill the before mentioned niche's needs. This was fortunate for opportunist alarmists, like Alex Jones, who among others helped corrupt the definition of "Crisis Actor" and promote a meme. Who could this quasi-artificial meme possibly profit seems never to be asked by his supporters.

That it profits Alex directly should be understood, but how promoting such meme benefits the government seems totally misunderstood. The dissent the narrative causes will effect the same end feared of by those imagining all mass murder events employ fake victims (whom 'they' must now keep employed and monitored 24-7 perpetually), they call "Crisis Actors:"

Really, does anyone believe the government needs "Crisis Actors" to aide them in effecting the changes in society 'they' desire? Hell, they've got Alex Jones - they don need no stinking crisis actors, but they do need a lot of dummies.
Iamwhomiam

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge & Member News