Sorry Fourthbase

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Sorry Fourthbase

Postby 82_28 » Mon Nov 30, 2015 5:08 am

Just for the fun of it in some GD thread I brought up the Broncos would be playing the Pats on the date that was yesterday. You got your first loss to the back up QB in the snow! Boston Strong!

Just kidding. But thought I'd mention it.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Sorry Fourthbase

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:26 am

I don't even know if you exist here anymore FB or even if you actually did. See you in Denver next week.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby MinM » Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:52 pm

Image@SportsCenter:

Tom Brady is 2-6 all time in Denver including playoffs.

The 2 QBs he's beat: Danny Kanell and Tim Tebow.
Earth-704509
MinM

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:00 pm

Sorry 4B. . .
82_28

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:45 pm

And advance condolences to you as well, 82_28, for the inevitable demise of your hopes in two weeks. (Is your screenname a score prediction? Kind of exaggerated, don't you think?)
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:13 pm

I don't bet on "my" team ever. But the Broncos will be ready. I don't know and actually shouldn't care. It will come down to defense though. Are you my brother, Jack? Cos he just said the same thing tonight. It will be interesting. Two words. Von Miller.
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:19 pm

I actually read other forums other than here. Here's one that is trending:

http://forums.denverbroncos.com/showthr ... e-Phillips

Wade Phillips schemes destroyed the Pats. We'll see. Got two weeks and won't bring it up again until then. Unless I must.
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:26 pm

I lied and will comment again. Carolina 5.5 favorites outta the box. I like it.
82_28

Postby JackRiddler » Sun Jan 24, 2016 11:28 pm

Yeah, it will be closer thanks to the Bronco defense. But compare the offenses. Can you see the Panthers failing to get a first down to run out the clock and putting it back in Manning's hands? Can you see Manning scoring after that the way Brady did?
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby 82_28 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:25 am

Every game they played this season was close. 6 of them with the back-up Osweiler. Anyhoo just football. But it was kinda crazy seeing the Donks get the first seed and beating the Pats twice. I kinda hate the superb owl anyway. I think the donks will win it because I have never trusted the defense since I was a kid until now. No placing bets for me though I would bet on over under depending on how that shakes out. But not for or against or points.
82_28

Postby Nordic » Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:01 am

The Brincos always play great in the playoffs, in Denver, where the air is thin and in which they thrive.

At sea-level Superbowls they fall apart. Out of the gates with a fury, drunk on extra oxygen, then by the 2nd quarter the buzz is wearing off and the hangover already is starting to kick in ....

I just hope it's. Good game since I'm probably gonna watch it this year. First year in s long time.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Return to The Lounge & Member News