The Beatles never existed

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Beatles never existed

Postby stefano » Wed Jan 06, 2016 1:30 pm

The purpose of this site is to present evidence that the Beatles were always sets of multiples since their inception, and were not just four individual young men "from Liverpool", as we've been led to believe. We will be showing lots of pictures here as well as on the forum so that we may provide our evidence sufficiently.

I'm presenting here what I see as the top 4 clues as regards the Beatles being multiples. They're in no particular order, although I do begin with the clue that I noticed first when I began this research: Height Differences - sometimes from year to year, and sometimes within the same year.

I hope you will view this with an open mind, and then conduct your own research to see what you come up with as to whether this seems likely or not.

Be sure to see our forum thread on "Why The Use of Multiples?" if you don't understand the possible reasons behind the concept.

Now take a look at his different teeth.
stefano

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: The Beatles never existed

Postby Nordic » Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:33 pm

The ears are all the same.

I am the walrus.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby KUAN » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:23 pm

An ex boyfriend of my older sister, a pushy little Australian bugger, barged his way into the apple offices and tried to interest Paul in a silly little musical ditty.
The ex boyfriend doesn't exist anymore either
KUAN

Postby brekin » Thu Jan 07, 2016 11:16 pm

And who could forget Paul's triplicate, the one has both attached and detached earlobes? He isn't the best singer of the three, but out of three, he is the least dour. Word is he's now a part time Reiki master, part time Real Estate agent in Chico.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby stefano » Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:53 am

Nordic » Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:33 am wrote:The ears are all the same.

I am the walrus.

Yeah I thought that was really funny. I look forward to more of these as more people who have never known anything but post-reality take to the internet.

"So, we've all heard about Papua New Guinea, and we're supposed to just accept that it exists, but I've found some flaws in the mainstream PNG theory..."
stefano

Postby Harvey » Fri Jan 08, 2016 10:13 pm

This is the failure of imagination, rather than an excess of imagination.

My ex wife (deceased) was a friend of John's sister. My dad is a friend of Paul, known him since his days singing and playing at the cavern, he literally grew up with many of those names from the sixties. Many of my friends are friends and so on. I'm not saying that this is only ridiculous because of personal knowledge, living and working in the North West of England, but it's symptomatic of many of the ideas which RI ought to dispel and indeed has attempted to over the years, yet we have the structurally identical 'crisis actor' incursions onto this board with each new atrocity. In short, this is the legacy of decades of lies and abuse by those in power who should know better but simply don't seem capable of anything to the contrary. At this point who could blame the idiots who generate this sludge, knowingly or otherwise.

And we are where we are.
And while we spoke of many things, fools and kings
This he said to me
"The greatest thing
You'll ever learn
Is just to love
And be loved
In return"

Eden Ahbez
Harvey

Blog: View Blog (20)

Postby Nordic » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:00 pm

I've been starting to see "flat earthers" on the fringes of my Facebook page. Talk about post-reality. It seems like it must be some sort of a joke, yet the people posting seem actually stupid and ignorant enough to believe it.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:03 pm

I thank you, Harvey. These are but curious dead ends meant to keep our attention from more productive discoveries, imo.

Not by you, Stefano, but by the meme's creator. Think of it as an odd side tunnel in the rabbit hole.
Iamwhomiam

Postby elfismiles » Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:07 am

WORD! :thumbsup :sun: :yay

Harvey » 09 Jan 2016 02:13 wrote:This is the failure of imagination, rather than an excess of imagination.

My ex wife (deceased) was a friend of John's sister. My dad is a friend of Paul, known him since his days singing and playing at the cavern, he literally grew up with many of those names from the sixties. Many of my friends are friends and so on. I'm not saying that this is only ridiculous because of personal knowledge, living and working in the North West of England, but it's symptomatic of many of the ideas which RI ought to dispel and indeed has attempted to over the years, yet we have the structurally identical 'crisis actor' incursions onto this board with each new atrocity. In short, this is the legacy of decades of lies and abuse by those in power who should know better but simply don't seem capable of anything to the contrary. At this point who could blame the idiots who generate this sludge, knowingly or otherwise.

And we are where we are.
elfismiles

Blog: View Blog (4)

Postby brekin » Mon Jan 11, 2016 6:58 pm

elfismiles » Sun Jan 10, 2016 10:07 am wrote:WORD! :thumbsup :sun: :yay

Harvey » 09 Jan 2016 02:13 wrote:This is the failure of imagination, rather than an excess of imagination.

And we are where we are.

Yes, I think the problem is, equivalent to mainstream medias "if it bleeds, it leads" a lot of alternate/speculative/conspiracy media is geared towards "if it is far out, its true". Ergo the farther out, the more true. If you bring any skepticism then to such claims you are seen as denying that any conspiracy is possible in any way to any topic. Also, many people want to believe the craziest theory possible. Why? Possibly because then life is instantly much more exciting and whatever limitations I have in life can be blamed on such a conspiracy. There is a kind of psychic homeostasis that happens with this material. You need a higher dosage to maintain ones paranoia and privileged access to the secrets. So, I've noticed that the most creative conspiracy theory seems to gain the most traction. Not the most logical or conclusive, but just the most creative. Paul having a double is interesting/kooky, All four Beatles being multiples is "creative". It's a double sided light saber.

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Return to The Lounge & Member News