Best Pranks You Ever Pulled

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Best Pranks You Ever Pulled

Postby Cordelia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 3:44 pm

PufPuf93 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 6:09 pm wrote:
My prank was sort of mean.
When I next got a call, I asked to talk to him and started to talk about Jesus. I asked him how he could have such a black heart toward the unfortunate especially as some were good Christians. I asked him if he knew Chorozon, the demon of the abyss. I told him Chorozon would come visit him in his dreams until he found a line of work more in line with what Jesus would want. I started to call and ask for him every day and talked of Chorozon in his dreams. He couldn't help himself but take my calls and talk Jesus and defend his work. I knew I had got to him because of our interaction but also from the woman who had called me. I never told her what I said to him so she still thought I was a good person, just broke. The calls stopped soon thereafter. I called and found out he had quit his job. :lol:

Au contraire! Brilliant--not mean; I think that also falls under the category of Creative Revenge. As long as the revenge exacted is creative and doesn't threaten or harm the recipient (or anyone innocent) imho it can be another essential for good mental health. :thumbsup
Cordelia

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Cordelia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:17 pm

82_28 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:21 pm
"Anyhow I got expelled from the district and they flunked me and I had to do 8th grade all over again. They didn't care that I took care of all the animals in the science labs -- I would personally take them home over like Christmas breaks and take care of them. That said, I would have never met some of my best and lifelong friends (good friends -- good people) had I not been flunked and expelled.

^^^
Just so; the most interesting students care for animals, are usually expelled, and engage in pranks that aren't harmful to animals.

Not a prank as much as benefiting from unintended circumstances due to foolish parental discipline: When I was little, my brother and I were frequently in trouble with our mother for being, well, kids during an era when spanking children wasn't considered abuse but, as she was very, very petite, mom was out-sized by her children early on and, for her, spanking wasn't a realistic option so instead she chased us around the house with a fly swatter, giving us, of course, the opportunity to respond by flapping our arms and running around buzzing, pretending we were flying, just out of her reach, which further enraged her until the scene would disintegrate into an animated frenzied cartoon of flapping arms and aimless swatting after which she'd either give up or succeed, which didn't really hurt us anyway, until, one day, when she reached out to swat my brother by a table, he dodged, causing her to swat the hard surface, breaking a blood vessel in her thumb and thus ending our family charade of fly swatter discipline. :mad2
Cordelia

Postby coffin_dodger » Sat Apr 16, 2016 4:54 pm

This thread has already made me realise that I have not pulled enough pranks in my life. I'm not a prank-puller, tbh. I wish I was. Love these stories. Great thread.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby 82_28 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:06 pm

PufPuf93 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 10:35 am wrote:
82_28 » Fri Apr 15, 2016 7:01 pm wrote:Totally lame, but toss a single bottle of black Rit dye in a mall fountain and watch them work for a week try and get rid of it! It is super funny to see a fountain's water turn completely black. Yes, lame.

I was not the perpetuator nor did I know the perpetuator(s) and was an observer by happenstance but several boxes of Tide can make a big mess in a public water fountain (as in mega foam drifting across Highway 101 in a town on the Pacific Coast Highway).

Oh yeah. The old bubble trick! Did that one too. That one is great. I think that is why fountains in malls have basically been done away with. Once word got out it seems like kids were doing it everywhere.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:18 pm

Cordelia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 12:17 pm wrote:82_28 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 2:21 pm
"Anyhow I got expelled from the district and they flunked me and I had to do 8th grade all over again. They didn't care that I took care of all the animals in the science labs -- I would personally take them home over like Christmas breaks and take care of them. That said, I would have never met some of my best and lifelong friends (good friends -- good people) had I not been flunked and expelled.

^^^
Just so; the most interesting students care for animals, are usually expelled, and engage in pranks that aren't harmful to animals.

Not a prank as much as benefiting from unintended circumstances due to foolish parental discipline: When I was little, my brother and I were frequently in trouble with our mother for being, well, kids during an era when spanking children wasn't considered abuse but, as she was very, very petite, mom was out-sized by her children early on and, for her, spanking wasn't a realistic option so instead she chased us around the house with a fly swatter, giving us, of course, the opportunity to respond by flapping our arms and running around buzzing, pretending we were flying, just out of her reach, which further enraged her until the scene would disintegrate into an animated frenzied cartoon of flapping arms and aimless swatting after which she'd either give up or succeed, which didn't really hurt us anyway, until, one day, when she reached out to swat my brother by a table, he dodged, causing her to swat the hard surface, breaking a blood vessel in her thumb and thus ending our family charade of fly swatter discipline. :mad2

Not a prank but my mom would do the same thing with a wooden spoon. One day she tried it again and I lunged onto my bed and she lunged after me. I turned around and kicked her square in the tits. I wasn't aiming for there, I was just kicking her away from me. Her feelings were deeply hurt. I was probably like 5 or 6 so I couldn't have done too much injury or damage. She said that my dad was going to be the one doing all the punishment from now on. Uh yeah, right. She said when he gets home he was going to give me a spanking. Spent all day worried. He gets home and comes to my room and all he does is laugh as he fake spanks me. Just pats on the butt and no pain involved.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby Cordelia » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:45 pm

coffin_dodger » Sat Apr 16, 2016 7:54 pm wrote:This thread has already made me realise that I have not pulled enough pranks in my life. I'm not a prank-puller, tbh. I wish I was. Love these stories. Great thread.

Lots of prank potential, coffin_dodger; your avatar speaks volumes :wink
Cordelia

Postby 82_28 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 9:31 pm

Here's a good one. I was shaving my friend's mohawk and we were about to head to the mall. Everybody always bumming smokes. So I got the bright idea to empty a cigarette and stuff it with his hair. First person that asked for a smoke that's the one I bummed them. The look on their face was priceless. Lame but funny.
82_28

Postby Cordelia » Sun Apr 17, 2016 12:39 pm

"82_28 » Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:18 pm

Not a prank but my mom would do the same thing with a wooden spoon.
One day she tried it again and I lunged onto my bed and she lunged after me. I turned around and kicked her square in the tits. I wasn't aiming for there, I was just kicking her away from me. Her feelings were deeply hurt. I was probably like 5 or 6 so I couldn't have done too much injury or damage. She said that my dad was going to be the one doing all the punishment from now on. Uh yeah, right. She said when he gets home he was going to give me a spanking. Spent all day worried. He gets home and comes to my room and all he does is laugh as he fake spanks me. Just pats on the butt and no pain involved.

^^^
Ouch. (What's with wooden spoons? I had a friend who did the same thing to her kids.) But great collaborative father/son response.

Sorry, these aren't very sophisticated pranks :| :

Prior to backpacks, students carried their books, along with big, bulky three-ring notebooks, with their arms, thus so:

My forte was to find a guy walking down a crowded hall with his free arm around his girlfriend, sneak in behind them, shove his books out of his arm and blend back into the crowd, undetected. Jocks especially were a coup, but since they tended to travel in packs, stealth bombing their books was very difficult.

Then, there was a kid whose unfortunate surname spurred us to sneak into his lunch bag, unwrap his sandwich, pack
the peanut butter with pennies, wrap it back up and wait for lunch time.
Cordelia

Postby 82_28 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 2:13 pm

My dad's dad, thus my grandpa would tell one of his kids to go out and break a branch off the tree when they were in trouble and bring it to him. You get the gist. Anyhow, my dad broke that cycle with us kids. As a male, my dad was the gentle one and my mom was the fierce one. Sorta fucks you up as far as getting your macho into gear. Maybe I turned to pranks as a way to compensate? Dunno. I am the nicest person maybe you'll ever meet, but don't make me be a bitch. I finally got my dad to start using the word "fuck" but I tell him he uses it all wrong. He likes to say "fuck you" and I tell him you never say fuck you to someone, go with the more friendly "chill the fuck out" or "I can't fucking believe this" or something but never a pointed fuck you.

Fun story along the lines of hallway behavior is getting behind someone walking down the hall and lifting their feet with every step they took. It really annoys the person you do it to.
82_28

Postby Cordelia » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:07 pm

Michelangelo's prank on a puritanical critic:

"Biagio da Cesena (1463–1544) was a 16th-century Italian official who served as Papal Master of Ceremonies. He is widely known for his negative reaction to the nude figures presented in Michelangelo's painting of The Last Judgment.
In response, Michelangelo worked Cesena's face into the scene as Minos, judge of the underworld (far bottom-right corner of the painting) with Donkey ears (i.e. indicating foolishness), while his nudity is covered by a coiled snake. It was widely said that when Cesena complained to the Pope, the pontiff joked that his jurisdiction did not extend to hell and the portrait would have to remain."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Biagio_da_Cesena
Cordelia

Postby Nordic » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Wow ... This brings back memories ... Some of them rather shameful. I've become such a nicer person over the decades ....

One that I got in trouble for. When I was in Jr high and my big sister was in high school we lived in a small town in the upper Midwest where my parents had bought a spooky old Victorian house. My sister was given the biggest upstairs bedroom which had a couple of dark, walk-in closets. One time I decided to scare the hell out of her and hid in one of the closets. I waited patiently, a very long time, for her to come into the room and finally approach the closet and open the door. I leaped out at her screaming and she nearly had a nervous breakdown. Shrieks, sobs, total terror. It was much worse than anything I had intended. I got in trouble for that one.

That house was spooky as fuck. One night while my parents were gone to some party and my sister was out with friends I tried to put myself to bed. While I was lying there I saw my own walk-in closet door suddenly open all the way up. I was terrified and literally paralyzed with fear.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:57 pm

Since it was the early 90's it was possible to light a cigarette outside of your school. In PE me and friends who smoked and skated together were told to "run the mile". Uh yeah no. We just lit a smoke and strolled and talked and then ditched our next period so we could get our own exercise on our own terms. Maybe not a prank. But it was just a "pointed" fuck you without saying it.
82_28

Postby 82_28 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 5:08 pm

In swimming class the teacher would always stare at the girls' crotches while he was talking to us -- my eyes were always trained on his because my girlfriend at the time was in the class too and it pissed me off he was staring at the girls. So I got the bright idea to get a bunch of guys together to pick up his car and move it so he couldn't find it. Granted it was only a Yugo, so pretty light. Watching him try to find his car was very funny. I heard he died of cancer a few years back. He called another girlfriend of mine a "sexpot" btw in his office and she was incensed. Duh. But we moved his car!
82_28

Postby Cordelia » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:05 pm

Nordic » Sun Apr 17, 2016 7:41 pm wrote:Wow ... This brings back memories ... Some of them rather shameful. I've become such a nicer person over the decades ....

One that I got in trouble for. When I was in Jr high and my big sister was in high school we lived in a small town in the upper Midwest where my parents had bought a spooky old Victorian house. My sister was given the biggest upstairs bedroom which had a couple of dark, walk-in closets. One time I decided to scare the hell out of her and hid in one of the closets. I waited patiently, a very long time, for her to come into the room and finally approach the closet and open the door. I leaped out at her screaming and she nearly had a nervous breakdown. Shrieks, sobs, total terror. It was much worse than anything I had intended. I got in trouble for that one.

That house was spooky as fuck. One night while my parents were gone to some party and my sister was out with friends I tried to put myself to bed. While I was lying there I saw my own walk-in closet door suddenly open all the way up. I was terrified and literally paralyzed with fear.

I know what you mean; I think I had a borderline bully personality disorder as a teenager. Not good. :oops:
Now I'm very conscious of people's feelings.
Cordelia

Postby Nordic » Mon Apr 18, 2016 12:37 am

82_28 » Sun Apr 17, 2016 4:08 pm wrote:In swimming class the teacher would always stare at the girls' crotches while he was talking to us -- my eyes were always trained on his because my girlfriend at the time was in the class too and it pissed me off he was staring at the girls. So I got the bright idea to get a bunch of guys together to pick up his car and move it so he couldn't find it. Granted it was only a Yugo, so pretty light. Watching him try to find his car was very funny. I heard he died of cancer a few years back. He called another girlfriend of mine a "sexpot" btw in his office and she was incensed. Duh. But we moved his car!

What a fuckin perv. Shoulda set his car on fire. With a nice warning note in his mailbox.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

PreviousNext

Return to The Lounge & Member News