Stepping into "my" power, lol

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Stepping into "my" power, lol

Postby MayDay » Sat Apr 30, 2016 9:27 am

I'm finally stepping into my power, or the power, as the case may be. I've made a very important decision this evening/ morning- to step into my true power. To use the gifts that have been granted me to assist in the process of transformation that is sweeping this world. Leave your paranoia behind, and step into the cosmic cuddle puddle. We are taking this wisdom, so ancient, from the stars. We bring it down to our minds, bringing clarity of thought and freedom of will. We bring it down to our throats so we can speak clearly. With intention. With compassion. With truth and beauty, leaving behind the curses we've come to live. We bring it down to our hearts in gratitude, let it swim around for a bit. Feel it. See it. It's real. Now release it down into the earth, bringing healing to every crack, every crevice every cave. See it swirl as the waters move through, carrying it ever so slowly to the sea.

I love you all so much, even the agents. Kudos on infiltrate sting the unassailable.
MayDay

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Stepping into "my" power, lol

Postby seemslikeadream » Sat Apr 30, 2016 2:40 pm

this post is exactly what I needed to read today

thank you

I love you too and I love this place and I hope it goes on as long as possible ...there is no where else like it ..it is unique and it is my home
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby coffin_dodger » Sat Apr 30, 2016 3:19 pm

:hug1: to lovely slad and spiral Mayday. I love vortexes, btw.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby zangtang » Sun May 01, 2016 12:09 pm

Well, bring me my bow of burning gold!
- bring me my fluff-bunnies of desire.......
zangtang

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby brekin » Thu May 05, 2016 7:13 pm

MayDay » Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:27 am wrote:I'm finally stepping into my power, or the power, as the case may be. I've made a very important decision this evening/ morning- to step into my true power. To use the gifts that have been granted me to assist in the process of transformation that is sweeping this world. Leave your paranoia behind, and step into the cosmic cuddle puddle. We are taking this wisdom, so ancient, from the stars. We bring it down to our minds, bringing clarity of thought and freedom of will. We bring it down to our throats so we can speak clearly. With intention. With compassion. With truth and beauty, leaving behind the curses we've come to live. We bring it down to our hearts in gratitude, let it swim around for a bit. Feel it. See it. It's real. Now release it down into the earth, bringing healing to every crack, every crevice every cave. See it swirl as the waters move through, carrying it ever so slowly to the sea.

I love you all so much, even the agents. Kudos on infiltrate sting the unassailable.

Long may you ride!!!

Cabaret Voltaire Ride Baby Ride

If I knew all mysteries and all knowledge, and have not charity, I am nothing. St. Paul
I hang onto my prejudices, they are the testicles of my mind. Eric Hoffer
brekin

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Laodicean » Thu May 05, 2016 7:25 pm

Laodicean

Blog: View Blog (16)

Return to The Lounge & Member News