Journey through old and new Las Vegas

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Journey through old and new Las Vegas

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Tue Sep 13, 2016 8:22 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Mandalay Bay! Damn. I haven't been there in over 10 years, back when it was hot and happening. Has anyone been there recently?
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Postby 82_28 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:40 am

Only when I'm competing in American Ninja Warrior!

Malabar is the name of my first apartment in Seattle.

Anyway, me and some friends stayed at this DISGUSTING joint across from the old Hacienda and new Luxor once. It was called the Happi Inn. There was a bumper sticker on the screen of the TV. I can't even believe we slept in those beds.

But it was across from the Hacienda back then.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby stillrobertpaulsen » Thu Sep 15, 2016 3:15 pm

82_28 » Wed Sep 14, 2016 6:40 am wrote:Only when I'm competing in American Ninja Warrior!

Oh, I love that show! Though this season was a little disappointing compared to last year's triumph with Geoff Britten and Isaac Caldiero. Congrats to Jessie Graff, she is phenomenal!
"Huey Long once said, “Fascism will come to America in the name of anti-fascism.” I'm afraid, based on my own experience, that fascism will come to America in the name of national security."
-Jim Garrison 1967
stillrobertpaulsen

Blog: View Blog (37)

Previous

Return to The Lounge & Member News