The Paradigm Shift - simplicity

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The Paradigm Shift - simplicity

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 12:18 pm

The shift from complexity to simplicity is underway - a juggernaut with slowly building momentum that is going to wash away current mainstream theories regarding cosmology and modern science as historical footnotes. But it will go much further than that - it will change everything.

Modern scientific and cosmological theories have almost reached the limit of the box that surrounded their eventual demise at inception. Is this due to their inherent closed-loop nature or is it that human minds are evolving beyond it? - this remains to be studied, but that will come later - after all, the almost unlimited possibilities of the simplicity system will be at the forefront of new scientific minds.

Of course, the new paradigm is in it's infancy, having barely scratched the surface of where it can lead us. I'll start this thread with a recent video presentation from the Electric Universe that begins to tie together so many of the observations that I have made personally over the last 7 years. There is plenty more that the EU video doesn't address, but these ideas are still in their infancy. So much more to come - these are exciting times!

This thread is aimed at minds that are open to change of mind or alternative possibilities and would really appreciate it if we could keep it in a positive vein. If you're not interested in this, or disagree with it - please don't view it - it will only upset or anger you and this is not my intention.
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Re: The Paradigm Shift - simplicity

Postby chump » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:46 pm

"Can somebody bald really be a hero?"

https://youtu.be/VUFVM_myeFY

"Life sucks kids... and so do seagulls!"

"The end. Or is it?"
chump

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:07 pm

A slight sidestep in an evolving story. Synchro strikes again - thanks to General Patton talking of, and Pufpuf linking to; this chap:

An interesting vision of the future gleaned (or forced, possibly) from previously overlooked data leading to a paradigm change that is barely plausible at this moment. Gupta is atuned to the changing mechanism of mind that is beginning to sweep away the desperate hopelessness of a bleak future, replaced with a future of infinite possibilities. 'The Gravy'.

I hope/suspect his current thinking via the twitterverse (this video is from 2012 and things are moving fast) is at least a possible path that has been agitated into prominent existence by the current hysteria (required for paradigm shift) surrounding the fate of the US.
coffin_dodger

Postby coffin_dodger » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:20 pm

Already been posted on RI before, but fits in this thread - presentation made by an ex-particle physicist who has changed his mind about erm...particle physics.

Hint: it's not about complexity, regardless of the title.

edited to add: his claim that many will be dead in 15 years is infinitely avoidable, given current evolving solutions.
coffin_dodger

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:05 am

Increasingly, disparate and seemingly unconnected minds are connecting, that have been working on alternatives to the convoluted and increasingly desperate fairy story that is presented to us as 'how stuff works'.

Halton Arp, (referenced by Wal Thornhill in the OP), outlines his observations regarding what he termed intrinsic red shift which differs radically from accepted wisdom:

Arps observations raise an enormous number of questions. Not least, the mechanism - the 'mysterious engine' - at the heart of all galaxies, which eject non-mass Quasars at extreme velocity, which subsequently accrete matter as they travel outwards from the minor axis of the galactic core, which in turn form their own child galaxies. The concept of the formation of galaxies, stars and planets will, I suspect, be as easily understandable, even to the disinterested, as childbirth is to us now.

The problem with simplicity being presented as an answer to traditionally complex theories is that of one's self-pride - including a sense of having being 'duped' - for grasping ultimately flawed concepts that enable the believer to feel a sense of greater intelligence and increasingly superiority to those that a) weren't interested the current accepted wisdom in the first place because the subject matter is unengaging to them personally or b) those that have studied the accepted wisdom and simply cannot believe it, because, for them, it is far from credible.
coffin_dodger

Postby chump » Fri Oct 14, 2016 3:41 pm

beginning

All of those scientists have shiney heads! Suggesting, perhaps, an open mind?

"Can somebody bald really be a hero?"

Sorry about the puzzling sidestep. I’m really not not trying to trip you up. I was gonna click that Tosh and the kids clip into questioning consciousness, but saw this thread and suddenly felt it would fit here fine…

https://youtu.be/AukFsBv2oDY

Tosh was entertaining as he intuitively teaches a separate reality, from what we’re supposed to assimilate, to a class of kids with open heads...

On - off: 0 - 1. Light - Dark. Cold - Hot... Seems to me, mathematically, and maybe methodically, metastasising, this is where Everything - began and ends.

Like I said somewhere between the two: Consciousness is a critical component of the key equation that is often overlooked.

I comprehend the professors' predeliction for de-population, but we happen to be human and have to have hope.

https://youtu.be/QJhVM930YXY

Turn off the TV

end
chump

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Oct 14, 2016 8:31 pm

Indeed, Monsier Chump. Geoffrey West has fallen behind the curve since that presentation.

But let us not get too far ahead of ourselves. To explain simplicity may well prove to be the most fiendishly complex concept yet imagined. It would have to be unfurled along a path consisting of a whole lot of sense. That makes sense, right? :wink

Ah, consciousness. Sweet consciousness. Too early for me to address a subject as grand as that - still pulling the pieces together on that one - but anything you have, lay it down here. I have ideas, but they may seem somewhat....odd. To the complex mind.

Rodin, tomorrow.
coffin_dodger

Postby coffin_dodger » Fri Nov 04, 2016 5:51 pm

Time is compressing at an alarming rate. Originally, a few scant weeks ago - that seem like moments, now - my intention was to slowly demonstrate the fundamental simplicity that masquerades as complexity. Time - the heartbeat of our reality - rather inconveniently has an expedited agenda, heralded by the perfect whim of Nature.

Hidden in plain sight is failing.
The control system is failing. It has to.
A system that has held fast for aeons.

The ramifications are staggering. Where we take it - from the moment of release - is up to us. The tasks inherent - self-realisation, adjustment and assimilation of a new reality - are monumental. But inexorable. The wheels of ascension, that have ground so slowly, are quickening.

The knowing of answers to questions unasked. Nature - always balanced - presents us with the chance to evolve towards a mutually beneficial connectorium of peoples that can live lives beyond their current dream capacity, or to burn it all to the ground. Reaching a point that appears to be a decision, but with an answer so blindingly obvious, the question itself becomes ridiculous to contemplate. We have no choice.

An allegory; The Thing That No One Talks About.
The cool, light breeze of summer's end that caresses every hair with a gentle sigh. The soft burbling of a child living a daydream in technicolor mindseye. A Landscape of blue, brown and green stretching into lush haze, vibrating in tune with teeming life, both visible and unseen. The unconscious tender touch of a loved one as they pass, oblivious of their own action. The silent, creeping stillness of enveloping ice on a Winters morn.

A place to explore, this Thing That No One Talks About.

And therein lies the paradox, of course -
how does one address the thing that no one talks about?
coffin_dodger

Postby chump » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:25 am

https://youtu.be/U5rxo9e8VeM

Got an exploding sun problem? Just time travel away!
Spock is totally into cave chicks!
Kirk is a suicidal maniac LMAO!

-
chump

Return to The Lounge & Member News