Mark Cuban is Seriously Dangerous.

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Mark Cuban is Seriously Dangerous.

Postby JackRiddler » Sat Nov 12, 2016 9:10 pm

Damn, sorry! I did it again! I was looking at a post from the future news feed for 2019, and clicked submit instead of preview.

The real billionaires must have noticed the proof-of-concept that Trump just performed.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Mark Cuban is Seriously Dangerous.

Postby JackRiddler » Fri Oct 27, 2017 8:19 am

In 2015, Donald Trump had to decide between playing the president in “Sharknado 3: Oh Hell No!” and running to be the actual president.

And it wasn’t an easy choice.

A “Sharknado” producer got tired of waiting for Trump — he was the second choice, after Sarah Palin turned down the gig — to sign his contract. So the role was offered to Mark Cuban and Trump’s lawyer threatened to sue, the producer told The Hollywood Reporter.

Cuban ended up in the cinematic White House with the sharks circling, and Ann Coulter as his veep, and Trump ended up in the real White House with the sharks circling, and Ann Coulter as his frenemy.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/10/27/opin ... trump.html

We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to The Lounge & Member News