Holy shit I just saw Mercury!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Holy shit I just saw Mercury!

Postby 82_28 » Fri Mar 24, 2017 11:52 pm

I have been trying all my life to see it. But because I lived in Denver it was always way too low because of mountains. Here in Seattle mostly because of clouds. Clear night tonight and since I am always keeping my eye on the planetary plane I was like here's a new one must be Mercury! I might be blind as a bat but I keep track of "the wanderers". It moved quick! I could literally see it moving in orbit in real time. Anyway, had to tell someone.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Holy shit I just saw Mercury!

Postby 82_28 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:57 am

To illustrate. I am sure everyone knows this. But how quick it moved coupled with the rotation of Earth was something I was surprised by. Not really surprised but to see it was hella cool.

There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to The Lounge & Member News