Merchandise request

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Merchandise request

Postby Pants Elk » Wed Sep 07, 2005 11:03 am

This is the first time I've ever done this; normally I hate website-related merchandise (geeks wearing tee-shirts advertising their favorite *browser* fercrissakes). But this is different. I want a Rigorous Intuition tee-shirt. Yes, I could take a photocopy to a print shop and get one made up, but that's not the point. They should be available here; Jeff, you'd earn a bit of money from the site, and we could spread the word and maybe (and what a thrill this would be) recognise each other in the streets (I mean, I know we already have the tinfoil hats for that).<br><br>Any support for this idea from anyone else out there?<br><br>(PS Don't forget the brilliant tag line, "What You Don't Know ...") <p></p><i></i>
Pants Elk

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Merchandise request

Postby manxkat » Fri Sep 09, 2005 3:14 pm

CafePress is a great place to start a virtual shop. It costs very little (I think there are still free accounts) and they make merchandise only when somebody orders something -- so, there's no inventory. I've been a merchant there for a couple of years now, and they're very professional and reliable.<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.cafepress.com">www.cafepress.com</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
manxkat

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Sep 10, 2005 9:54 am

Well, okay, but only since you asked!<br><br>When I can find a moment I'll put together a Cafe Press shop. I've used it before. It's pretty easy to set up. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby manxkat » Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:00 pm

Great! <br><br>Jeff, do you create the graphics on your blog? They're incredibly imaginative.... just like your writing. :-)<br> <p></p><i></i>
manxkat

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Sat Sep 10, 2005 5:15 pm

Thanks. yes, the graphics are mine (and thank you, Photoshop). Sometimes they take longer to compose than the actual post. The Wayne Madsen one, I recall with some agony. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Postby manxkat » Sun Sep 11, 2005 1:15 am

That Madson image was particularly good. I also loved the hurricane image morphing into the galaxy. Sure, Photoshop makes it easier, but you have a keen eye for imagery and design, plus the imagination and the perseverance. Keep up the fine work (the essays too)! <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=manxkat@rigorousintuition>manxkat</A> at: 9/14/05 5:42 pm<br></i>
manxkat

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Mon Sep 12, 2005 8:01 am

<!--EZCODE LINK START--><a href="http://www.cafepress.com/rigint" target="top">Link to the shop</a><!--EZCODE LINK END-->. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Return to The Lounge & Member News