Glad I found this site...

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:26 am

Woa, Pixeltarian, is that really you after all these years? Well shiver me timbers and blow me down with a puff of air. Can't it really be you?

Hopefully no bad feelings there Jeffrey. I was definitely having a little fun at your stillborn expense.

What'd you do back in the day? Just sign up for as many boards as possible?

Hidden truth that is good? Hmmm. Yes, well, that will require some research that I am unaccustomed to and might well prove rather difficult. I usually figure if people are hiding something it's because it's not good.

Fema prisons? No doubt someone has presented evidence somewhere. Probably not here in the lounge. The search function works fairly well. I don't recall seeing photos and/or videos though or secret memos or insider testimony.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: oh...

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:29 am

pixeltarian wrote:I was thinking, "conspiracies" as many call them, always seem to be negative things that make you say "oh shit, I live in hell" - anyone know of some hidden truth that is actually good? i think it would be good to try and remain balanced in truth seeking.

Here's proof we live in Hell and it has nothing to do with silly conspiracies:

Go to the bathroom, take a dook, and if you're right handed, try using your left hand to wipe afterwards.

You'll see.

Try blogging about it. You'll get tons of hits on that, I guarantee.

:D
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

I signed up on every MB on the internets to get a free ipod.

Postby pixeltarian » Tue Mar 25, 2008 4:14 am

brainpanhandler wrote:What'd you do back in the day? Just sign up for as many boards as possible?

not at all actually. I really wanted to use this board, but I've got the worst memory in the world. and the topic reply notification on this board chose not to work until today for some reason...
pixeltarian

Re: I signed up on every MB on the internets to get a free i

Postby brainpanhandler » Tue Mar 25, 2008 8:31 am

pixeltarian wrote:
brainpanhandler wrote:What'd you do back in the day? Just sign up for as many boards as possible?

not at all actually. I really wanted to use this board, but I've got the worst memory in the world. and the topic reply notification on this board chose not to work until today for some reason...

Ah well, you should be thanking me then. :wink: This really is an excellent board; fairly administered, reasonable mods and fascinating members. Your first instincts were correct.

In addition to the advice in my sig I try to laugh a little every day as well. There's my balance. Otherwise I think I'd be overwhelmed by the darkness.

What happened to truthpassion.com?
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Re: oh...

Postby OP ED » Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:37 am

et in Arcadia ego wrote:
pixeltarian wrote:I was thinking, "conspiracies" as many call them, always seem to be negative things that make you say "oh shit, I live in hell" - anyone know of some hidden truth that is actually good? i think it would be good to try and remain balanced in truth seeking.

Here's proof we live in Hell and it has nothing to do with silly conspiracies:

Go to the bathroom, take a dook, and if you're right handed, try using your left hand to wipe afterwards.

You'll see.

Try blogging about it. You'll get tons of hits on that, I guarantee.

:D

Maybe its just you?

I'm not ambidextrous, but I can wipe myself with both hands.
Fuck. Talk about off-topic, eh? :wink:

Hello, pixeltarian, you should stick around this time.
Giustizia mosse il mio alto fattore:
fecemi la divina podestate,
la somma sapienza e 'l primo amore.

:: ::
S.H.C.R.
OP ED

Previous

Return to The Lounge & Member News