Should Jeff Wells take a hiatus?

Yes, we will understand and we all (including his family) need him healthy
93%
No, things will fall apart if you do!
7%

Total votes : 14

Much more

Postby tsoldrin » Sun Jan 28, 2007 9:51 pm

I think Jeff should divorce himself from this forum and the blog comments nearly completely. I'd rather read his unadulterated views than that which these back and forth discussion mediums create. Hiatus shouldn't even come into question, because IMO he should be secluded from "us" to the point that he can pass on his unique and unclouded (by us) perspective.

Let him be our ground.
tsoldrin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby MASONIC PLOT » Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:08 pm

Im currently taking bets and giving out odds on who the lone nut is who voted NO on the poll. lol.

Any guesses?
MASONIC PLOT

Re: Much more

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:29 am

tsoldrin wrote:I think Jeff should divorce himself from this forum and the blog comments nearly completely. I'd rather read his unadulterated views than that which these back and forth discussion mediums create. Hiatus shouldn't even come into question, because IMO he should be secluded from "us" to the point that he can pass on his unique and unclouded (by us) perspective.

Much as I hate to say it, I agree with this. At least the guy won't have to deal with this flood of questionable posters/threads and the ceaseless spam that clots his blog posts..

Someone gives you data, you do what you want with it. All I se on the blog is tireless attempts to circumnavigate Jeff's original dialouges.

It must be exhausting for him to have this unwanted detritus heaped onto his plate..
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Mon Jan 29, 2007 4:33 am

And yeah, who's the village idiot that thinks the world will fall without Jeff proping it up for them?

For god's sake, man..What happened to this place?

_I_N_T_E_G_R_T_Y_

Say it..

Did it ever occur to members here that he counts on us as well? I can't think of all the posts he's made with excellent refferences to data provided by board members here..

How can people conciously marginalize him in this way?
"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:51 pm

Yeah I think he should take a vacation and actually read the scientific articles and work done on the physical evidence for the 9-11 false flag terror attacks.
darkbeforedawn

Postby philipacentaur » Mon Jan 29, 2007 6:52 pm

Scientifish.
philipacentaur

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Mon Jan 29, 2007 11:10 pm

Goodnight, Sweet Thread..
Et in Arcadia ego

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT