The "Egregore" That Serves

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

The "Egregore" That Serves

Postby elpuma » Thu Feb 22, 2007 5:33 pm

I post this interesting article - at the risk of being branded "anti-semetic" which I am definitely not - because of the "egregore" theme....

The "God" that Serves Elite Jews

By Henry Makow Ph.D.
February 16, 2007

Last week I noted that the Soviets razed thousands of churches but spared synagogues.

If Communists considered religion "the opium of the masses," why didn’t they include Judaism? Do Christians and Jews worship the same God? Is there an affinity between Communism and Judaism?

Perhaps the Jewish elite has a different God. A reader, "George," knew the heiress of a rich Jewish banking family "not the Rothschilds, although her family dwelled in a palace neighbouring the Rothschilds."

"Leah was one of my classmates in the Geneva University (Switzerland) where I was studying psychology ...She was an attractive blue-eyed blond lady. ...As she was wearing a Star of David, I asked if she was a believer. She answered "yes and no” and added that she believed in a god of the Jews who was serving the Jews rather than served by them. I immediately asked whether she was speaking of an egregore ...Her only response was "yes” and she broke that conversation. Never again did we mention the subject."

According to Wikipedia, "egregore" is an occult concept representing a "thought form" or "collective group mind", an autonomous psychic entity made up of, and influencing, the thoughts of a group of people. The symbiotic relationship between an egregore and its group has been compared to the more recent, non-occult concepts of the corporation (as a legal entity) and the meme."

George speculates that elite Jews created the Jewish God as their "egregore," i.e. an instrument of their collective will, i.e. their desire to vanquish the heathens and rule supreme.

"Could it be possible that the ancient Levite priests found a way to create a supernatural entity from the collective mind of the tribe of Judah? An entity born from a collective mind the Levites were shaping into self-isolationism and segregationist a.k.a, extreme ethno-centrism? ...An entity designed to help the "chosen people” destroy the "alien" nations and provide it with material rewards? An entity resulting from the black magic of the Levite priests who, as the first indoctrinated atheists, were denying the universal God of Moses because they didn't want to submit to a “Lord and Master” but rather become themselves "Lords and Masters” through their slavish "egregorious” god?"

This "egregore" is Lucifer, and elite Jews have made him the master meme of the New World Order. The elite Jews are the "Communist Capitalist International", the intermarried German Jewish banking families who, according to Christian Rakovsky include the Rothschilds, Warburgs, Schiffs and many others.

They have also intermarried with the corrupt gentile elites of Europe and America, many of whom think they are Jews.

THE DEPRAVED SPIRIT OF OUR AGE

Since the Jewish egregore is also behind the New World Order, we should recall that according to this mindset, only the subscribers ("believers") are human; everyone else is an animal to be exploited and/or slaughtered.

Nicholas Lysson, in his brilliant essay on the Ukrainian Holocaust, provides examples of this "us-vs-them" thinking in the Talmud and the Old Testament. For example: Isaiah 60:12 (“ . . .The nation and kingdom that will not serve [Israel] shall perish; yea, those nations shall be utterly wasted” ); Isaiah 61:5-6 (“. . .Strangers shall stand and feed your flocks. . . : Ye shall eat the riches of the Gentiles. . .”)

Lysson continues:

"The ethnocentric hostility of the Jews—consistently commented on by the peoples who have encountered them over the millennia—can be traced ultimately to the origins of Judaism as set forth in the Torah, e.g., Genesis 9:25 (“Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren”); Exodus 17:14-16 and 34:12-13 ; Numbers 24:8 (“God. . . shall eat up the nations his enemies, and shall break their bones, and pierce them through with his arrows”), 25:6-13 (wherein God commends Phineas for his initia-tive in running a javelin through both parties to a marriage of Jew and gentile), 31:7-19 and 33:50-56; and Deuteronomy 2:33-35 (“[on God’s command] we. . . utterly destroyed the men, and the women, and the little ones, of every city, we left none to remain”), 3:4-7, 7:1-5 (“thou shalt. . . utterly destroy them”), 7:14-26 (“thine eye shall have no pity”), 20:10-17 (“thou shalt save alive nothing that breatheth”) and 25:19."

"ANTI SEMITISM"

It doesn't take a genius to recognize that this "egregore" is the cause of anti Semitism. Jewish leaders use anti Semitism to manipulate Jews who are taught they are reviled for no reason. The real reasons for anti Semitism are hidden. As Nicholas Lysson points out, the most damning passages of the Talmud are toned down or not translated. Information about the "Arendar" system is suppressed. This system caused the massacre of perhaps 250,000 Jews by the Ukrainian Cossack Bohdan Khmelnytsky in 1648-1654:

"The Jews at the time of the massacres were serving the Polish szlachta (nobility) and Roman Catholic clergy on their Ukrainian latifundia as arendars—toll-, rent- and tax-farmers, enforcers of corvee obligations, licensees of feudal monopolies (e.g., on banking, milling, storekeeping, and distillation and sale of alcohol), and as anti-Christian scourges who even collected tithes at the doors of the peasants’ Greek Orthodox churches and exacted fees to open those doors for weddings, christenings and funerals. They had life and death powers over the local population (the typical form of execution being impalement), and no law above them to which that population had recourse... the arendars leased estates for terms of only two or three years and had every incentive to wring the peasants mercilessly, without regard to long-term consequences."

Jews are still told that these pogroms were due to gratuitous hatred. Thus the egregore dynamic is perpetuated as ordinary Jews support Zionist policies. For example, they clamour to bomb Iran, regardless of the disastrous consequences for humanity.

(For this form of manipulation, also used to control Americans, See "The Zionist Roots of the War on Terror" and "The Zionist Protection Racket")

In the above-mentioned essay, Nicholas Lysson discusses how the Jewish leadership actively provoke anti Semitism because it is indispensable for Jewish cohesion and survival. Jews acknowledge this. Are they saying that, without its "egregore" i.e. its predatory agenda, Jews would have no corporate raison d'etre? Of course this secret is kept from the rank-and-file, as in Freemasonry which Rakowsky said is designed to bring about "the triumph of Communism."

THE COMMUNIST EGREGORE

The greatest mass slaughter in history was not the Jewish holocaust but the Ukrainian Holodomor. By Stalin's own estimate, ten million Ukrainians died, mostly at the hands of Bolshevik Jews.

Lysson's account suggests that this was the result of a centuries-long feud in which Jews failed to accept their common humanity with non-Jews. This continues as the murderous record of the 20th century is overshadowed by Jewish losses, as if only Jews were human.

The Holodomor took place because the Bolsheviks confiscated all the grain. Lysson writes: “A quarter of the rural population, men, women and children, lay dead or dying in a great stretch of territory with some forty million inhabitants, like one vast Belsen. The rest, in various stages of debilitation, had no strength to bury their families or neighbours. [As at Belsen] well-fed squads of police or party officials supervised the victims.”

The extermination of the Ukrainian Kulaks was directed from the Kremlin where the Bolshevik leadership lived in family apartments and maintained a fraternal atmosphere suffused by collectivist idealism i.e. their egregore. This is how historian Simon Sebag Montefiore, the scion of a British elite Jewish family, describes the scene during the Holomodor. Of course he doesn’t mention that most of the main players were Jews.

"The Party was almost a family business. Whole clans were members of the leadership... This pitiless fraternity lived in a sleepless frenzy of excitement and activity, driven by adrenalin and conviction. Regarding themselves like God on the first day, they were creating a new world in a red-hot frenzy... " (Stalin: The Court of the Red Tsar, p. 40, 45, emphasis mine)

CONCLUSION

The Soviets didn't raze synagogues because Communism was an expression
of the Jewish "egregore." Christians and Jews apparently do not worship
the same God. The Christian God represented by Jesus is universal love
and brotherhood. The Jewish God has been supplanted by a Cabalistic
egregore that "serves" elite Jews. It represents their ruthless
sociopathic urge for world dominion. The same egregore--the desire to
supplant God-- animates the New World Order.

The average Communist Jew or non-Jew was an idealistic dupe. Marxism, equality etc. were just window dressing to hide the real agenda: the destruction of race, religion, family and nation; the accumulation of all wealth and the enslavement of mankind. The methods have changed but the agenda has not.

The average Zionist is also an idealistic dupe. As many now realize, "the Jewish Homeland" was simply a step toward world government, "an incident in a far reaching plan" to use banker Louis Marshall's words. Christian Zionists are the biggest dupes of all.

The same ersatz idealism infuses the world government movement, which is full of pious opportunists who have sold their heritage for a seat at the globalist banquet.

In many cases, the charge of "anti semitism" and "hate" are devious attempts to outlaw opposition to Tyranny. Let's not kid ourselves. We are facing a diabolical Evil, ruthless, vicious and cunning as well. Jews and non-Jews must join hands to banish Lucifer and declare that only God is God, He is Moral and we serve Him.

http://www.savethemales.ca/001924.html
elpuma

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby philipacentaur » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:01 pm

I post this interesting article - at the risk of being branded "anti-semetic" which I am definitely not - because of the "egregore" theme....

I guess whatever term you can latch onto will work, right?
philipacentaur

Postby orz » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:32 pm

Jewish leaders use anti Semitism to manipulate Jews who are taught they are reviled for no reason.

Can people really not see the irony of basically saying "Anti-semitism doesn't really exist; it's all just an evil Jewish plot!" :roll:
orz

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:38 pm

That atricle was crap.

The author doesn' inderstand the concept he is using to bash people based on their heritage. IE They are Jews.

It doesn't take a genius to recognize that this "egregore" is the cause of anti Semitism.

How?

The Soviets didn't raze synagogues because Communism was an expression
of the Jewish "egregore." Christians and Jews apparently do not worship
the same God. The Christian God represented by Jesus is universal love
and brotherhood. The Jewish God has been supplanted by a Cabalistic
egregore that "serves" elite Jews. It represents their ruthless
sociopathic urge for world dominion. The same egregore--the desire to
supplant God-- animates the New World Order.

Ok

This guy is a dickhead. I am sure that has been said before on more than one occasion.

Seriously, there is link on his site called "men called to shave pubes" and it leads to some add for a phillips shaver that is designed for men to use elsewhere besides their face.

Part of the same plot.

he has no idea about what an egragore is or how it forms and grows and feeds back with the humans that relate to it.

If he understood an ergregore he would be calling now for a return to the classical Christian values (no not the real ones of intolerence and bloodlust) or mythical Christian values of peace and love.

He would be capable of recognising that the warrior jesus egregore that american christianity is so keep to promote is something that feeds off and promotes war strife and suffering on earth. He would be recognising that this egregore (one he seems to support) is as dodgy as anything and the process taking place in the evangelical movement is exactly the process he has accused "Jewish elites" of.

How do non religious jews fit into the picture Henry?
Joe Hillshoist

Postby Jeff » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:11 am

There was a lot of Makow being posted last year, and I think every thread ended up in the Fire Pit. I'll leave this here for now, but, I'm just sayin'.

The egregore is a compelling concept, but I wouldn't trust Makow's judgement to lead a discussion on the subject.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Gouda » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:58 am

elpuma, you accidentally forgot two words closing your thread title: "Elite Jews."
C'mon, there's room for it. Be brave like Kaminsky and Rense.

Now, what's that about a communist jewluminati satanic new world order egregore delivering a Makow Ph.D theme to our fine board again?
And could someone please explain to me the finer points of "communist capitalist international"?
Gouda

Postby elpuma » Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:19 am

Jeff wrote:There was a lot of Makow being posted last year, and I think every thread ended up in the Fire Pit. I'll leave this here for now, but, I'm just sayin'.

The egregore is a compelling concept, but I wouldn't trust Makow's judgement to lead a discussion on the subject.

I agree.
elpuma

Postby elpuma » Fri Feb 23, 2007 12:18 pm

Gouda wrote:elpuma, you accidentally forgot two words closing your thread title: "Elite Jews."
C'mon, there's room for it. Be brave like Kaminsky and Rense.

Now, what's that about a communist jewluminati satanic new world order egregore delivering a Makow Ph.D theme to our fine board again?
And could someone please explain to me the finer points of "communist capitalist international"?

Hi Gouda,

I don't subscribe to the "Elite Jew" school of fiction, and, well.... I think the regular followers of this DB have figured out Kaminsky and Rense.

"We must respect the other fellow's religion,but only in the sense and to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his children smart."
- H. L. Mencken
elpuma

Postby AlicetheKurious » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:18 pm

There was a lot of Makow being posted last year, and I think every thread ended up in the Fire Pit. I'll leave this here for now, but, I'm just sayin'.

Naaah, go ahead and dump it, Jeff. Seriously. I know there's a high tolerance for booga-booga mumbo jumbo here, but this is racist booga-booga mumbo jumbo.
AlicetheKurious

Postby philipacentaur » Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:31 pm

I would just shit-can it, Jeff. It's interesting to see how someone like Makow has picked up on something like the term "egregore" and run with it, after you've personally written about it in a similar, metaphorical manner.
philipacentaur

Agreed

Postby professorpan » Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:37 pm

This is absolute trash anti-Semitism.
professorpan

Return to FIRE PIT