The Media Zionism and 9-11

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby sunny » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:21 pm

I have thought long and hard about this thread because it has disturbed me deeply, not least because my initial reaction was something like-"Well, Zionism is first and foremost a race based ideology. Their whole raison d'etre is the promotion of not just Israeli hegemony, but Jewish hegemony in the ME.(see ongoing discussions of "demographics") A belief in the superiority of the Jewish race, not shared by the majority of Jews, is evident if one listens closely enough to right-wing Jewish elites, past and present. So, posting a race based list of people who seemingly dominate a media that never explores, and barely even mentions, the genocide occuring in Palestine should be fair game."

But is it?

My political hero is Martin Luther King. Did he preach hate of the white man because of what was done to him, his followers, and their ancestors? No, he taught us to respond to violence with non-violence, to hate with love. Did he implore us to lynch KKK members, or publish lists of their names that might incite hatred, violence, or suspicion? NO NO NO!
The movement he lead and inspired was a moral triumph of the first order, destined for the ages, and that is the truth because he reached out to whites, Jews, anybody and everybody willing to love and work and teach and resist.

That is what we must do now, my dear friends. Love and work and teach and resist. Stop the genocide by spreading the word, not hatred.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Mar 05, 2007 7:52 pm

Thats a great post sunny.
Joe Hillshoist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby darkbeforedawn » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:05 pm

MLK's greatest moments occurred when he spoke truths no one else would dare to speak and confronted those everyone else feared.
Zionists have made us afraid to say their crimes or demand that they retract their lies.
Martin Luther King would not have been afraid of standing up to them and saying to the whole world exactly what they have done and how they lied and distorted the truth, and tried to make us shut up by calling us "antisemites".
And this is what we all must do if we are to stop them, Jew and gentile alike.
We are very very close to a nuclear war. Why are people more afraid of the Zionists than a nuclear conflagration? MLK's greatest moments occurred when he spoke truths no one else would dare to speak and confronted those everyone else feared.
Zionists have made us afraid to say their crimes or demand that they retract their lies.
Martin Luther King would not have been afraid of standing up to them and saying to the whole world exactly what they have done and how they lied and distorted the truth, and tried to make us shut up by calling us "antisemites".
And this is what we all must do if we are to stop them, Jew and gentile alike.
We are very very close to a nuclear war. Why are people more afraid of the Zionists than a nuclear conflagration?
darkbeforedawn

Postby philipacentaur » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:10 pm

It appears that you're stuck in a loop, darkbeforedawn.

Way to put words in the mouth of a dead man.
philipacentaur

Gotta hand it to those "good Books"

Postby slimmouse » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:15 pm

Well, Ya just gotta hand it to those "good books" dont ya.

In part one of one of the Good books,

The Jews are Gods chosen people, and have cut out a land estate deal with the almighty

In part two of the same good book.

The Jews betrayed (and by proxy according to the Catholics ) crucified Christ, the saviour of the Christian faith.

Meanwhile, in the Koran, Both the other two are dogs or pigs, or something similar.

Not to mention the innumerable splinter factions, that have grown out of all of the above.

I just wonder when humanity will actually grow up, and realise that theyre all being played by the descendents of the same crowd whove ruled us for thousands of years.

I only hope the fucking Mayans were right. Strangely enough, their writings make more sense than any of the above "good books", and yet we dont hear of those, or the Egyptians and the book of the dead. Not much about the dead sea scrolls either.

I wonder why that might be ? :lol:
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby philipacentaur » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:17 pm

I wonder why that might be ?

David Icke will tell us!
philipacentaur

Postby slimmouse » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:21 pm

philipacentaur wrote:
I wonder why that might be ?

David Icke will tell us!

well unfortunately he aint here.

Perhaps you might step in , in his absence ? ;)
slimmouse

Postby philipacentaur » Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:35 pm

What's keeping you from exploring the (available) content of the Egyptian Book of the Dead or the Dead Sea Scrolls? Surely you don't expect them to be widely read or appreciated within the larger, extant frameworks of established, organized religion; why remain bitter about the fact that information has been ignored, suppressed or lost? You have the luxury of educating yourself through the hard work of others, and a lot of that work is made freely available to you on the Internet. I suggest you go as close to the source as possible for your wisdom instead of getting it from a biased person with a political agenda.
philipacentaur

Postby slimmouse » Mon Mar 05, 2007 9:15 pm

philipacentaur wrote:What's keeping you from exploring the (available) content of the Egyptian Book of the Dead or the Dead Sea Scrolls? Surely you don't expect them to be widely read or appreciated within the larger, extant frameworks of established, organized religion; why remain bitter about the fact that information has been ignored, suppressed or lost? You have the luxury of educating yourself through the hard work of others, and a lot of that work is made freely available to you on the Internet. I suggest you go as close to the source as possible for your wisdom instead of getting it from a biased person with a political agenda.

I do believe were going off the point of my post here. Ive done plenty of research thanks very much. In fact, and fortunately, my own views on the spiritual nature of humanity is bursting through the damn of politicised crap that usurped it, principally round about 323 AD

What I was trying to point out is, what you and I already know. Im just hoping that enough people find out fast enough, before the rapture crowd get their way, and the pschopaths who rule us all add insult to injury by blowing the vast majority of the Bovi to kingdom come.

Namely that the organised religion scam is THE essential part of the problem.

Not that I really give a shit, thanks to my research. I like to think that I now know what the smart fucks do. Difference being of course that I havent ruthlessly murdered countless millions in an attempt to prevent people finding out what they know. In fact , I try my best to share it.

We could of course get into a deeper debate as to whether or not this mass murder/ cover up is neccesarily a bad thing in the greater scheme of things.

But on a physical and emotional level, and whilst Im in human form seeing kids having the shit blown out of them, their limbs being melted, and phosphorous burning them to their bones, isnt my idea of fun.

Meanwhile, you keep ridiculing the "racists". For all his devout fighting against the Nazis in the midst of this board, Ive never heard DE , or you , or other critics of Alice speak anything as close to as emotionally about the human suffering ( which she has witnessed first hand ) as she does.

Hell, DE has had over 2000 chances to do so. Or is that the Onion, or is that Veritas ?
slimmouse

Postby philipacentaur » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:05 pm

Meanwhile, you keep ridiculing the "racists". For all his devout fighting against the Nazis in the midst of this board, Ive never heard DE , or you , or other critics of Alice speak anything as close to as emotionally about the human suffering ( which she has witnessed first hand ) as she does.

It's not my fault that you're a sucker for a sob story. Don't expect me to express my emotional reactions to the atrocities of mankind for your benefit.
philipacentaur

Postby sunny » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:21 pm

For all his devout fighting against the Nazis in the midst of this board, Ive never heard DE , or you , or other critics of Alice speak anything as close to as emotionally about the human suffering ( which she has witnessed first hand ) as she does.

Yes indeed, we hear a lot of charges anti-semitism on this board, but very, very little aknowledgement, much less heartfelt human compassion, of the true suffering of the Palestinians from the people most often throwing that accusation about.

As dbd said, MLK might have preached love and non-violence, but he did not shrink from speaking hard truths and siding with the powerless and oppressed. The people who called him a communist were trying to shut him up and discredit him, hating him for upsetting the "natural" order of things. Some still do and always will, no matter what history has shown.

One can post pictures of incinerated Palestinian children, articles about the conditions in refugee camps, point to proof of venal and racist Israeli apartheid policies all day long, and STILL no compassion, no condemnations, no questions about why we can't hear about any of this in the US media, just shrill cries of anti-semitism. Impassioned pleas for understanding and calls to resist the criminality of Israel are ignored by a few on this board, who post replies willfully acting as though the infomation hadn't just been placed before their very eyes, who snidely "debunk", mischaracterize, and ridicule unassailably sourced material.

Sometimes there is a danger of falling over the cliff of racism-we are all human and subject to prejudices. But before you start charging people with hating others because of their race when the subject of I/P is on the agenda, perhaps you should make damn sure your prejudices and failings aren't on full display.
Choose love
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby slimmouse » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:24 pm

philipacentaur wrote:

It's not my fault that you're a sucker for a sob story. Don't expect me to express my emotional reactions to the atrocities of mankind for your benefit.

Interesting, if not unexpected response. I dont expect you to display any emotion. Why should I ? I havent seen much of that from you, or any of Alices critics to date. I could go off on tangents about how reptillian that actually is, but you'd probably get the wrong idea.

If I was trying to put it more into a relevent context, I might try GC's post;

It's really not that difficult...there's only one thing to look for or evaluate when trying to separate the genuine posters from the professional dysinfo agents or spammers.

Read their posts and look for even a small glimmer of compassion or empathy with the victims of the neoCon perps. Most, if not all of their posts will be written as though the writer had 'ice in his or her veins'. They will have the same approach as the women had who sat and knit in front of the gilloutine during the French Revolution. This is a comparison I often make

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/v ... hp?t=10693

Not that Im casting aspersions you understand, and not that I think you'd care any if I were.

But to me, compassionate emotion for fellow human suffering suggests Im not dealing with Nazis.

Catty name calling and "sophisticated" humiliation aimed at those who display such "sob story" traits however....thats a different story.

Savait ?
Last edited by slimmouse on Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
slimmouse

Postby tsoldrin » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:38 pm

Off the wires: http://www.jta.org/cgi-bin/iowa/breaking/100363.html

Vice President Dick Cheney will address the AIPAC policy conference. This will be the second year in a row that the vice president is the keynote speaker at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee's benchmark event.

Didn't someone just post something with a quote like "Does anyone really think that Cheney gives a damn about Zionism or Jews..." ? Ahem.
tsoldrin

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:52 pm

Want some emotion.

How about this:

I am sick to death of people screaming about the suffering in palestine as if its the only thing in the fucking world.

How fucked are you people.

Well.

What? Did I say something?

No one says nothing about people i know who cry every time they see cops they MURDER their families. (Deaths in custody don't mean shit do they.)

No one gives a flying fuck about Dafour.

About poverty in Africa or Asia.

About people being gunned down cos they don't want loggers and miners in their patch of the world.

What about Mexico. Thats just dissappeared hasn't it. No one gets dragged off and murdered there!!!!

What about people right now, less than a km away from where some of you ghouls sit, who suffer, have no fucking home, no food. not even a scrap of compassion from their own communities...

What screaming about Zionists makes it OK to ignore the fact that the world is full of people screaming silently in pain - pain that you cause cos you do nothing to aleieviate it.

Piss off.

I'll start giving a fuck about the Zionist media as something serious when some of you wankers get off your arses go outside and spend some real time and effort with the people in your own socieities who have nothing and get less.

Winging about the media and congress being controlled does not make up foir the fact that you stand idly by while your own people suffer.

How many of you have offered places in your homes to the victims of Katrina?

Not fucking many I'll bet.

I am sick of this bullshit.

People suffer everywhere every fucking day.

Go out right now find someone who is and do something to help them then maybe, just maybe you might have a leg to stand on.

Apart from Alice how many people here have copmplained about "Zionism" cos its hurting people.

None.

You winge about the consequences for your western fucking priveleged lifestyles. Scared about nuclear war - why cos it'll hurt you!!!

Scared about zionist this martial law that why cos it'll hurt you.

Don't give me that false emotional bullshit about someone who doesn't display their emotion being a disinfo agent.

Crap its a self centred crock.

What are you fucking americxans doing to shut down Guantanamo Bay.

Nothing so don't start winging about what Israel does or some fucking Joo somewhere does when you don't do nothing.

Put yourself on the line and put up or else shut up.

...We now return you to your regulasr sheduled middle class wankfest.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby philipacentaur » Mon Mar 05, 2007 10:59 pm

Interesting, if not unexpected response. I dont expect you to display any emotion. Why should I ? I havent seen much of that from you, or any of Alices critics to date. I could go off on tangents about how reptillian that actually is, but you'd probably get the wrong idea.

Please, don't censor yourself on my account. I'd like to see you articulate exactly what you think "the right idea" would be in response to such a tangent. For now, I'll stick with laughing at you and your kind publicly, while I weep in private for the suffering of those who are punished for the political agendas of those in power on all sides of the issue.

If I was trying to put it more into a relevent context, I might try GC's post;

If you were? Sure, this is all hypothetical -- I see.
Not that Im casting aspersions you understand, and not that I think you'd care any if I were.

But to me, compassionate emotion for fellow human suffering suggests Im not dealing with Nazis.

Catty name calling and "sophisticated" humiliation at those who display such traits hower....thats a different story.

Keep insinuating that I'm a "Nazi", "reptilian", "disinformation agent" or whatever you wish -- you're still a dupe and a coward in my eyes -- a shivering, gullible, gutless dupe.

We're clearly just trying to humiliate the compassionate Jew Listers for showing their deeply felt emotions on a public forum.

(Edit: Holy shit, Joe!)
philipacentaur

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT