The Devil and the Ouija Board

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Jul 14, 2007 10:18 am

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... c&start=15

yesferatu said (highlight mine):

The dems allowed this atmosphere. They are not an opposition party. They are a side-show to this. Clinton can get angry all he wants (reports are he's furious), and then the next day hang around and laugh with his pals who pulled off the crucifixion. Fuckin buffoons.
chiggerbit

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby 5E6A » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:04 am

I see the mud slinging has moved over here. I believe, DE, you made a stink about me peddling something or other over here:

http://rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewt ... 9&start=30

No witty replies to my sourcing foundations? Typical. You have a great time with straw men and your personal need for dreams, but they will end someday as well. Sayonara.
5E6A

Postby Dreams End » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:17 am

You reply to none of my arguments....and then complain that I don't reply to yours fast enough.

I wish this WERE on one thread as it would make it easier. But I'll get back to your ONE quote in reply to all the information I posted.

Meanwhile, are you REALLY saying that those criticizing yesferatu for his pictures of rabbis is "mudslinging"?

And are you saying then, that my own criticism of navndansk for his pictures of rabbis is also "mudslinging"?

Are we then to understand, that you think posting pictures of people posing with rabbis is some kind of rational argument about Zionism?

Who, exactly, are you saying is slinging mud here?
Dreams End

Postby chiggerbit » Sat Jul 14, 2007 11:29 am

Who, exactly, are you saying is slinging mud here?

Prolly me.
chiggerbit

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT