The Devil and the Ouija Board

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed Jul 11, 2007 2:50 pm

http://www.atlargely.com/2007/07/the-devil-and-t.html

In Russian, the word "Chertoff" means "of/to the Devil." Chertoff also happens to be the name of the useless and corrupt chief of Homeland Security, who quite literally broke open the Quija board approach to counter-terrorism today to declare a "gut feeling" was warning him of Al Qaeda attacks in the United States this summer:

"On Tuesday, Homeland Security Secretary Michael Chertoff told the editorial board of The Chicago Tribune that he had a "gut feeling" about a new period of increased risk.

He based his assessment on earlier patterns of terrorists in Europe and intelligence he would not disclose. "Summertime seems to be appealing to them," Chertoff said in his discussion with the newspaper about terrorists. "We worry that they are rebuilding their activities."
Other U.S. counterterrorism officials, who spoke on condition of anonymity, shared Chertoff's concern and said that Al Qaeda and like-minded groups have been able to plot and train more freely in the tribal areas along the Afghan-Pakistani border in recent months. Osama bin Laden and his top deputy, Ayman al-Zawahri, are believed to be hiding in the rugged region.

"The threat coming out of there is very real, even if there aren't a lot of specifics attached to it," one of the officials said."

I can easily start with the obvious - we were attacked in the fall, that is, September 2001. So I would think that the fall is "appealing" to "them," whomever they are. But let's start with something less obvious... where is Ayman al Zawahri?

"WASHINGTON, July 7 — A secret military operation in early 2005 to capture senior members of Al Qaeda in Pakistan’s tribal areas was aborted at the last minute after top Bush administration officials decided it was too risky and could jeopardize relations with Pakistan, according to intelligence and military officials."

<snip>

"The target was a meeting of Qaeda leaders that intelligence officials thought included Ayman al-Zawahri, Osama bin Laden’s top deputy and the man believed to run the terrorist group’s operations. (link)

Right. And who was the czar of Homeland Security during this critical juncture? Well the Devil's very own was, assuming the helm in January 2005. But I digress from a more startling point. Yes, it is true that there is training in Pakistan of terrorist cells, including elements of Al Qaeda, but that is not new and it has not been addressed by this administration at all. So why tout your failure in securing terrorists in order to predict yet another terrorist attack? Perhaps because so many Republicans are jumping the Iraq war ship, the administration felt it time to roll out its talking points of terror and use it to attack its own people with. Because really, if a real terrorist threat was looming, the last thing that this administration would do would be to pay attention long enough to determine the origin of the threat. How do I know this? Because Chertoff's very own budget for anti-terrorism went to such Al Qaeda targets as Kentucky and the expense of the already attacked and always a target New York City. See here.

But I think that if Mr. Chertoff has some gut feeling that needs more confirmation in fact, he may want to ring up his old buddies Dr. Magdy Elamir. Who is that you ask? Well, a few years back an FBI sting operation nabbed several Pakistani arms merchants and money men, including ISI and Al Qaeda connected people like the good Dr. Elamir, who also used his HMO to launder a good deal of money:

"Federal Appeals Court Judge Michael Chertoff's ties to the financiers of the Sept. 11 attacks may prevent his confirmation as Homeland Security Chief.

According to a June 20, 2000 article in the The Record of Bergen County, New Jersey, Chertoff defended accused terrorist financier Dr. Magdy Elamir.

Elamir's HMO was sued by the State of New Jersey to recoup $16.7 million in losses. At least $5.7 million went "to unknown parties... by means of wire transfers to bank accounts where the beneficial owner of the account is unknown,"
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby yesferatu » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:08 pm

I have a gut feeling about Chertoff

yesferatu

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Wed Jul 11, 2007 8:11 pm

You guys are asking for trouble..

"but I do know that you should remove my full name from your sig. Dig?" - Unnamed, Super Scary Persun, bbrrrrr....
Et in Arcadia ego

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby yathrib » Wed Jul 11, 2007 10:57 pm

He's bad because he hangs out with Jews?

yesferatu wrote:I have a gut feeling about Chertoff

yathrib

Postby yesferatu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:07 am

yathrib wrote:He's bad because he hangs out with Jews?

The zionists in Bush administration:

Richard Perle----Paul Wolfowitz----Douglas Feith----Edward Luttwak----Edward Luttwak----Dov Zakheim----Kenneth Adelman--I. Lewis Libby -----Robert Satloff----Elliott Abrams-----Marc Grossman-----Richard Haass-----Robert Zoellick--------James Schlesinger----David Frum------Joshua Bolten----David Wurmser----Eliot Cohen----Mel Sembler------Michael Chertoff ----Steve Goldsmith-----Adam Goldman--Joseph Gildenhorn--------Christopher Gersten-----Mark Weinberger-----.Bonnie Cohen-----------Samuel Bodman------Ruth Davis-----Lincoln Bloomfield ------Jay Lefkowitz---Ken Melman-----Brad Blakeman------

Almost all of them have both USA and Israeli passports and all are Zionist amerikans in the fascist amerikan government.

Ray McGovern, who worked as a senior CIA officer with Bush and the zionists said: "We ( The CIA) knew the attack on iraq was for the interests of Israel".

<<Secretary Chertoff was evasive when American Free Press asked about his mother's nationality, which if Israeli, would make him an Israeli national.

A "national" is defined as a citizen of a particular nation, while formal citizenship status confers specific rights, duties, and privileges on the citizen.

Asked about the status of Chertoff's mother's nationality, DHS spokesman Brian Roehrkasse provided an evasive answer: "He does not hold, nor has he ever held, dual citizenship."

"While his mother did reside in Israel, he [Chertoff] does not believe she ever held Israeli citizenship," Roehrkasse said. She resided there during the British mandate period (prior to the creation of the state of Israel), later lived in the UK, and he believes she may have held British citizenship at the time she worked for El Al."

Livia reportedly participated in Operation Magic Carpet, the top-secret airlift of some 45,000 Yemenite Jews to Israel from June 1949 to September 1950. Livia's connection with El Al and the secret airlift operations run by Israeli intelligence, indicate she was involved with Israel's intelligence agency, the Mossad.

Operation Magic Carpet was so secret it wasn't even revealed to the press until months after the last of the 380 flights from Yemen had arrived in Israel in late 1950.

Chertoff's children have attended Jewish private schools, and his wife, Meryl Justin, was a co-chair of the regional Anti-Defamation League's (ADL) civil rights committee.

Chertoff is secretive about his childhood, perhaps to avoid discussing the intense Talmudic and Zionist upbringing he received in a family in which all the men were rabbis and scholars of the Talmud.

"My childhood was...average...Nothing stands out. It all kind of blends into the murky past," he told The Star Ledger in March 2001. Pressed for more details, Chertoff "reclined in his chair" and said, "I'll take the Fifth."

Michael's father, Gershon, was the first child of Paul Chertoff from Russia, and Esther Barish, from "Roumania," according to the 1930 U.S. Census. Gershon graduated as a teacher of the Talmud at age 20, in May 1935.

In 1930, the immigrant couple lived in a $90 rented apartment in Brooklyn and had three children, Gershon, Naomi, and Mordecai. Imbued in the Talmud, the Chertoff children became ardent Zionists.

Chertoff's father, Gershon, was a rabbi and teacher of the Talmud, as was his uncle Mordecai. Their father, Paul, was a "teacher" of the Talmud at the Jewish Institute (yeshiva) in New York. When the elder Chertoff died in 1966, he was described as an "Ex-professor of Talmud" in the New York Times.

Naomi also studied the Talmud and was serving her fourth term as national president of the Young Women's Zionist Organization of America when she married in 1946. Naomi had attended Hebrew University in Palestine before Israel became a state on May 16, 1948. >>

http://tinyurl.com/2xh8eh

I would refer you to the thread posted on RI regarding this "blessed" event of the creation of the state of Israel. Read the classified documents. It was created with foreknowledge that the zionists will be given free hand to oppress, murder and persecute those they kick off the land they steal.

http://www.rigorousintuition.ca/board/viewtopic.php?t=12329

It's more and more obvious, yet I will be told by the ususal suspects I am wrong to notice. There are still too many ignorant superstitious assholes who would rather kill their mother before saying a bad word against "the apple of gawd's eye". Even when criticism and fighting back is deserved, that is when the slovenly superstitious become even more vehement in insisting it is wrong to speak evil of blessed israel. If certain people are too G-d Damned stupid to figure out the difference between zionism and spiritual Israel, then may they rot in the valley of Gehenna.
yesferatu

Postby yathrib » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:34 am

See next post
Last edited by yathrib on Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
yathrib

Postby yathrib » Thu Jul 12, 2007 9:27 am

I have no clue who those guys are. Neither do you, I suspect. The message we are supposed to get from that photo is that he hangs out with Jews, and is therefore evil. The Satmar Hassidim are devout Talmudists, and are anti Zionist. Where do they fit in with your Judaism=Talmudism=Zionism=eeeeevvvvillll equation, just by way of example?

Spiritual Israel? Who might that be, I wonder? More antisemitic Bible babble. You are part of the problem that the pro-Palestinian movement has had from day one. You go from reasonable criticism of Israel and Israeli policy to unhinged rants about evil Jewish conspiracies originating in ancient Babylon.

I agree that anyone who thinks that any one huiman group is "the apple of Gawd's eye" is insane, no m,atter how reasonable they may otherwise appear. But ditto for anyone who thinks that any one group is the apple of the Eeeeevvvviiillll One's eye. And so I say goodbye to you, and kiss my 1/8 eeeevvvilll one-descended ass.
yathrib

Postby Jeff » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:01 am

Yesferatu, you've gotten so indignant at any suggestion of antisemitism in your posts, and you insist that you distinguish between Zionists and Jews, and then then post a picture like that. I guess that was just bullshit after all, huh?

And your list of "Zionists" in the Administration is just more "count the Jews." (And you, or whomever drafted the outdated list from which you cut and pasted, cast the net fairly broadly.) But go ahead, count the cabinet. You'll find mostly funny names like Cheney and Gates and Gonzales and Rice.
Jeff
Site Admin

Postby Dreams End » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:14 am

Thanks for doing that, yesferatu. At least I like your honesty.
Dreams End

Postby Occult Means Hidden » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:50 pm

yathrib wrote:The Satmar Hassidim are devout Talmudists, and are anti Zionist. .

Actually they do support a Zionist state, but one that can only be established when the messiah comes. Not anti-zionist exactly.
Rage against the ever vicious downward spiral.
Time to get back to basics. [url=http://zmag.org/zmi/readlabor.htm]Worker Control of Industry![/url]
Occult Means Hidden

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:46 pm

Jeff wrote:Yesferatu, you've gotten so indignant at any suggestion of antisemitism in your posts, and you insist that you distinguish between Zionists and Jews, and then then post a picture like that. I guess that was just bullshit after all, huh?

And your list of "Zionists" in the Administration is just more "count the Jews." (And you, or whomever drafted the outdated list from which you cut and pasted, cast the net fairly broadly.) But go ahead, count the cabinet. You'll find mostly funny names like Cheney and Gates and Gonzales and Rice.

Heres another "is it just me" post ;

"Is it just me", or does anyone else not understand ( or at least believe), that the whole "Jew" discussion has been deliberately created and framed for this particular moment in our history ?

Or that the people in SLADs list are no more "jewish" than a custard tart is ?

The club which the folks in SLADs list belong to , along with the likes of Cheney, Rumsfeld, Rice, Bush, Clinton, Strong and Moon and co, are the kind of folks that have us all falling for the "jewish" mindfuck.

And thats before we even begin to mention the above mafia's overlords.
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby seemslikeadream » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:50 pm

It's yesferatu list but that ok slimmouse :wink:
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby slimmouse » Thu Jul 12, 2007 8:54 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:It's yesferatu list but that ok slimmouse :wink:

Sincerest apologies SLAD.

I know that you get my point ;)

On Edit; This post wants bumping and bumping, and SLAD, your original entry putting in the data dump
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby yesferatu » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:50 pm

Jeff wrote:Yesferatu, you've gotten so indignant at any suggestion of antisemitism in your posts, and you insist that you distinguish between Zionists and Jews, and then then post a picture like that. I guess that was just bullshit after all, huh?

If the Spanish Inquisition can be put on hold for just one moment, let's get real.
No, not my list. I cut and pasted. Okay.
Not "count the jews", but look at how this regime has such powerful advocates (current or not) in the most pro-zionist administration to ever take power.
Having pro-Hitler American-Germans at a similar ratio during the nazi era in the Roosevelt administration (had this scenario actually occurred) should, by your same lack of concern, not have mattered to anyone, and no one should point out such a thing, nor point out the list of the pro-Hitler Germans in this Roosevelt hypthetical.

I think of the zionist regime, and think of the military bulldozers, the soldiers, the state machine propped by amerikan dollars, and the face of thug militarism as the image for the most part. But who remorselessly moves into the new homes that go up on the land of the displaced? And without remorse, live there, and feel good there? And without any thought of guilt make it theirs, absolutely theirs.
Probably guys like in that picture.
I said I have a gut feeling about Chertoff.
Here it is: That he is beholden to the zionist regime above any loyalty to the US constitution.
You want to defend the leader of Fatherland Security. Go ahead.

Zionists are not jews. I said it again. You said that names like Rice and Gates will be on the list...SO? They are zionists. They exacerbate the great mistake of '47 and continue to do so as some duty for which it is ingrained in them, not by security of the nation...they forsook that....they do it because they are slaves. They believe the Great Lie of western religion that there is a Superior Race among us to whom we must genuflect and cast aside all criticism, rather than treat as equals. (Which is my position: that they be treated as equals, equal praise, equal punishment, equal condemnation, equal access of such praise/condemnation without superstitious ideas about curses clouding our judgments).

Israemerika is one Empire and the State religion of this Empire is JudeoChristian entitlement thru the force of their Judaic Christian moral Rightness. Oh so Right about everything. And the Jews' and Christians' Rightness needs a Great Wrongness. And they seek the Wrong wherever the mammon leads them. And they create their wealth out of blood and misery and oppression and Deceptions like 9/11.
That you cannot see the entanglement, the fused entangled ganglia of the conspiracy that is not a conspiracy, unimaginable & unimagined, the belly of the beast by which you are devoured, just as I am, is that you are dealing with the deep politics of the gastric acids that flare up next to you in this belly, this stomach juice. But take a moment and consider that which has long ago crouched towards Bethlehem and already feasted. You feel you are not not changed and broken down by its metabolism, so therefore you assume you are not consumed. So your position in this belly you consider a vantage point. And all our vantage points are those of future Empire-Turds to be shat out of the beast. At that point of our shathood we will then have the vantage point to see the beasts exterior, but at that very point, you will just be steaming shit turning cold and gray as the beast slouches elsewhere, to shit other Empire-Turds elsewhere.

It doesn't get deeper than the obvious and the visible. You just have to turn it inside out.

But you make this into some anti-semite baloney. Get that Rightness indignation churning. And probably will explain how my German theoretical/comparison is all Wrong. As if levels and degrees of evil are a thing to be compared and traded off.
The zionist regime is not nazi Germany. Like that is an argument.

I guess I could have chosen a pic of Chertoff at AIPAC or with Olmert or whatever. I wanted to emphasize the little cogs in the machine. If as yathrib says, they are anti-zionists, then good. It would explain that distasteful look they have on their face...having to pose with an unrepentant zionist fascist Bushie like Chertoff.

And DE, you think whatever you so earnestly wish for to be true about me. Your contrived picture of me is just that. Contrived and wished for.

And yathrib, what I simply meant by "spiritual Israel" is the true faith in Light, not some G-d Damned piece of real estate (to be taken by any wicked means) as the end all be all of spiritual attainment...you know: like zionism. You think I am coming up with bible babble? You are worse: you believe the bible babble when you censor yourself from criticising what needs to be criticized because some bible babble infected your brain when you were young and you were told never to curse the apple of gawds eye. Well curse away, my friend. Nothing bad is going to happen to you. Not physically, astrally, mentally, or spiritually. It's superstition.
Curse when deserved. Bless when deserved. Simple.
Start by criticizing Chertoff. He kind of deserves it. If for no other reason then being the head of Fatherland Security. Fealty to israel is right up there in justified criticism.
yesferatu

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Jul 13, 2007 12:15 am

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnxqeuE1aIg&eurl=

Marcus Garvey's words come to pass,
Marcus Garvey's words come to pass,

Ain't got no food to eat,
Ain't got no money to spend, wo-oo-oo
Ain't got no food to eat,
Ain't got no money to spend, woo-oo-oo

Come, little one and let me do what i can do for you
And you and you alone
Come, little one, come wo-oo-oo
Let me do all i can do for you and you alone, woo-oo-oo

He who knows the right thing
And do it not
Shall be spanked with many stripes,

Weeping and wailing and moaning,
You've got yourself to blame, I tell you.
Do right do right do right do right do right,
Do right do right do right do right do right
Tell ya to do right, woo-oo-oo
Beg ya to do right, woo -oo- oo

Where is bagawire, he's nowhere to be found
He can't be found
First betrayer who gave away Marcus Garvey
Son of satan, first prophesy,
hold 'em Marcus hold 'em
prohey fulfilled
Catch them, Garvey old

Prophesy fullfilled