27 Comments in Support of Israel

Moderators: DrVolin, Wombaticus Rex, Jeff

Postby John E. Nemo » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:07 pm

Pele'sDaughter wrote:
I get really tired of the Jew bashing that goes on around here


Well, it's only in your imagination so you should be able to do something about it. :roll:


I've been around here alot longer than you, new fish.
This site has had many, many threads about Zionism/Israel/Palestinians, many of which have hijacked by hatemongerers, and it's getting really old.

Luckily, this site is run by someone who, and most of the posters here are people that, know the difference between constructive criticism and racist banter.

There is an appalling rise in anti-semitism in the world.
It used to be that I only heard diatribes against Jews from extremist, right wing groups.
Now there are people "on the left" like that moron Moran, who are spouting off about "moneyed Jews" who "run the media", as well.

Shades of that c*nt Lyndon LaRouche, methinks.

BTW, I live in Texas, as well.
You can PM me your home address if you'd like information on how you can get bashed by a Jew.
John E. Nemo
 

Postby Pele'sDaughter » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:11 pm

You can PM me your home address if you'd like information on how you can get bashed by a Jew.


Should I consider that a threat and contact the authorities? Or maybe I should give you my home address and let you get whatever you deserve if you're stupid enough to follow through on your threat. Thanks for the warm welcome, btw, old fish. :P
Don't believe anything they say.
And at the same time,
Don't believe that they say anything without a reason.
---Immanuel Kant
User avatar
Pele'sDaughter
 
Posts: 1738
Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:45 am
Location: Texas
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Doodad » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:22 pm

John E. Nemo wrote:Now there are people "on the left" like that moron Moran, who are spouting off about "moneyed Jews" who "run the media", as well.

Shades of that c*nt Lyndon LaRouche, methinks.

BTW, I live in Texas, as well.
You can PM me your home address if you'd like information on how you can get bashed by a Jew.


Worst still is how icons of the left have taken that turn in what appears to be, as Jeff and others have said, a red-brown alliance. As a member of middle-left, it scares the Hell out of me. Looking for their fascist demon on the right, whether it is the far right or not, they have set their beady little eyes on that part of the left which refuses to follow them down the hatch.

Disturbing to say the least.
Doodad
 

Postby Doodad » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:24 pm

theeKultleeder wrote:
Doodad wrote:
theeKultleeder wrote:
Doodad wrote:If you have to use fabricated quotes there is something very wrong with you. You are hate mongering. It also means you are allowing yourself to be influenced by liars and makes anything you say very suspect.

You view is agenda driven rather than intellectually honest. If it were intellectually honest it could make its case without the fabrications and hateful sources.

If things were fairly obvious from observing, the world really would be flat. This is the problem with blanket accusations such as yours. It has nothing to do with closed eyes; it has to do with identifying stereotypes which most would abhor were they spoken about any other group but Israelis.



Orange = blanket statements.

Red = stereotypes.

FYI it seems most of your comments are a tapestry of blanket statements and stereotypes. Although I do appreciate your ferreting out of the misquotes and fabrications earlier in the thread. Good stuff.

You are welcome in advance.


Bullshit, I sourced the fabrications which were the evidence of my premise and conclusion. That same evidence supports the other premises and conclusions.

And in truth, observations make nothing OBVIOUS, except supposition; it offers little else on its own. This is why people were able to calculate the world wasn't flat.

I think your universe may be just a little bit TOO alternative, Kult. I understand you want to be even handed but logic has to take the upper hand here to speculation given the pain involved in the original .debate


Cool. An argument about an argument; the substantive issues are left in the dust. This chain of wandering Ego leads only into itself. No end in sight.

No end in sight, just like in the Middle East conflict.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to the name-calling portion of the Doodad Show!"


You really need to take a pill, man. Or am I now gonna get the same treatment some others have gotten recently from you? Chill, please.
Doodad
 

Postby theeKultleeder » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:33 pm

Doodad wrote:
You really need to take a pill, man. Or am I now gonna get the same treatment some others have gotten recently from you? Chill, please.


Huh? I'm new here. This is my first post...

[Breaking the fourth wall and speaking to the audience: "See? See?"]
theeKultleeder
 

Postby StarmanSkye » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:36 pm

"BTW, I live in Texas, as well.
You can PM me your home address if you'd like information on how you can get bashed by a Jew."

Man, that's some SERIOUSLY fucked-up shit.

Why does a difference of opinion warrant such a hostile, veiled threat?
StarmanSkye
 
Posts: 2670
Joined: Thu Nov 03, 2005 11:32 pm
Location: State of Jefferson
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:50 pm

John E. Nemo wrote:You can PM me your home address if you'd like information on how you can get bashed by a Jew.


This is an invitation to violence and it's a violation of the posting guidelines. Regardless of whether or not it's a serious threat, let's not have discussion take that course.
User avatar
Jeff
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11133
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2000 8:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby John E. Nemo » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:51 pm

EDIT: Didn't see your post Jeff.
This was to Starman Skye.

That was a cleverly worded threat to send that person information about the Jewish Defense League, which is the ONLY thing I would have done.
I am not a violent person....anymore.

I used to get into fights with Nazi skinheads and the KKK in the 80s and 90s, but I stopped because....
A) they scaled back on burning churches and bombing abortion clinics
B) being violent doesn't stop them from hating and only reinforces their persecution complex

BTW, if you think saying a few words on a forum is violent, then I would hide under the bed, son.
It's a big scary world out there and people say naughty things all the time.
Some people even do naughty things, like bash Jews.

You might bruise from such unpleansantries.
John E. Nemo
 

Postby theeKultleeder » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:53 pm

Is this what you would call a fire pit thread? It started with misquotes that have already been debunked and has degenerated into name calling and talk of violence.
theeKultleeder
 

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 04, 2007 3:59 pm

theeKultleeder wrote:Is this what you would call a fire pit thread? It started with misquotes that have already been debunked and has degenerated into name calling and talk of violence.


It's certainly looking like a contender!
User avatar
Jeff
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11133
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2000 8:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby AlicetheKurious » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:34 pm

I get really tired of the Jew bashing that goes on around here, particularly when you're getting your facts wrong.
There's a few bad apples that I wish would just STFU, as it's getting really old and you're starting to sound like the Turner Diaries.


Care to provide any examples? Or is that just more hot air?

...in response to pics of Jews attacking Arabs, I'll post pics of the late Yasser Arafat the Nazi.


It's a measure of your severe zionist brainwashing that you think that a grainy picture of the late Yasser Arafat holding his arm straight out is any kind of "response" to photos of children and infants shot dead by the soldiers of an illegal occupation, soldiers who are never held accountable or even stopped, let alone those who gave the orders.

On the contrary, many of the murderers are celebrated as "war heroes" and even elected Prime Minister. Indeed, one of the worst of these cold-blooded killers of unarmed women and children, the butcher Sharon, was dubbed a "man of peace" by none other than the leader of the so-called "Free World."

Another cheap trick is to deflect justified outrage and disgust at zionist crimes, by portraying them as hatred directed towards Jews, rather than at the criminals and those who support them.

Your article about the "Jewish vote" is therefore irrelevant. All Jews in the US make up less than 3% of the population. Even if they all voted in one block, it would have little effect on US policy. Jews, like everybody else, have the right to their opinion and the right to vote as they wish.

It's another story when no American politician dares to take on the zionist lobby or lose any chance of a political career. Or when journalists who try to present any other than the zionist version of reality, are either fired or, as has happened in many cases, shot with impunity. Or when talented, qualified university professors, such as Norman Finklestein, are denied tenure because they refuse to spout zionist propaganda. Or when tenured professors are harassed and persecuted for the same reason. Or when those who are appointed to be "honest brokers" between Israel and the Palestinians are war criminals in the pay of zionist agents. Or when sound, scholarly books that undermine zionist myths are ignored by the established publishers and are not reviewed in major periodicals, but when shoddy zionist propaganda is publicized and celebrated as brilliant scholarship.

Individuals, whether Jews, Muslims, Christians or whatever, have diverse opinions and interests, and have the right to express them. The zionists, on the other hand, march in lock-step to a drum-beat emanating from the zionist bandleaders. While most Americans, for example, worry about the economy, about things like health care and education, and have nothing to gain (and everything to lose) from another crazy war, suddenly the blaring headlines in the US press, on television and even in movies such as "300" are on-message, with the same lies, distortions and war-mongering hysteria, portraying Iran as a terrifying direct threat to America.

It's called demonization, a form of dehumanization that portrays those whom Israel wishes to destroy as undeserving of life, or freedom, or any of the rights that civilised people associate with human beings, because their very existence, even as babies, represents a threat.

It's the deafening rumble of tanks smashing through people's homes, crushing human life, being presented as the sound of "Jewish morality", while the screams of the dying victims are presented as "hate-mongering".

PS: Jeff, if someone threatens violence, by all means ban them. In fact, I'm surprised that you'd allow someone to threaten to have another poster physically "bashed" for their opinion. But there is nothing in this thread that justifies it being fire-pitted. If someone has information discrediting any of the quotes, why can't they just post it?

I think it's a very revealing thread, and therefore valuable.
User avatar
AlicetheKurious
 
Posts: 5348
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 11:20 am
Location: Egypt
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Jeff » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:53 pm

AlicetheKurious wrote:In fact, I'm surprised that you'd allow someone to threaten to have another poster physically "bashed" for their opinion.


I hope I was clear that that is not allowed.

For me, typically, banning becomes an option only after repeated warnings and habitual infractions.
User avatar
Jeff
Site Admin
 
Posts: 11133
Joined: Fri Oct 20, 2000 8:01 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby John E. Nemo » Thu Oct 04, 2007 4:55 pm

Israel is always the bad guy and I am a brainwashed puppet of Zion.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle ... 211772.stm

Palestinian gays flee to Israel

The Palestinian gays feel safer on the other side of the border

A number of gay Palestinian men are risking their lives to cross the border into Israel, claiming they feel safer among Israelis than their own people.
According to some estimates, there are now 300 gay Palestinian men secretly living and working in Israel.

Their willingness to live there - despite the risk of being detained and deported as a security threat - is due to Palestinian attitudes towards gay men, they claim.

One 22-year-old gay man who fled from Gaza into Israel four years ago told BBC World Service's Outlook programme he was almost killed when his family found out about his sexuality.


He says that when he was 18, he was caught with his boyfriend by his brother.

"[My brother] brought a stick and hit us," he said. "He tied us up with an iron rope and went to call my dad, and tell my partner's. Then he came back and hit us again."

Illegal status

The man said he escaped after his brother went out and told his mother and sister-in-law to make sure they did not run away.

Jerusalem has had two Gay Pride marches in the last two years

"I started crying to my mum, begging her to let us go. So she untied us, and said if my dad found out, he would kill me on the spot.

The man said he ran away and, when he discovered his family were hunting for him, fled to Israel. There, he says, he was placed under virtual house arrest because he was viewed as a potential security risk.

Shaul Gonen, of Israel's main gay rights lobbying group, Agudah, told Outlook that under international law Israel is obliged to offer asylum to those that seek it. But, he says, it can refuse if the applicants are from an area the state is in conflict with.

In practice, Palestinian gays end up being placed under virtual house arrest because of the fear that they may be potential suicide bombers.

"They are unable to find proper help," said Mr Gonen. "Everybody blames them for being something dangerous.

"The Palestinians say if you are gay, you must be a collaborator, while the Israelis treat you as a security threat."

Coercion

However, many Palestinian gays say they would still rather live under house arrest in Israel, where homosexuality is not considered a crime, than at home.

The 22-year-old who fled his home in Gaza alleged that those who do stay in the occupied territories are often coerced into working for the Palestinian police.

He said that he himself had been stopped by police in Gaza, who had threatened to expose him as a homosexual. He alleged he was told by the police to sleep with another man in order to acquire damaging information about him.

The man alleged that after he refused, the Palestinian police had tortured him.

"They hit me. They put me in a pool of water with just my head sticking out," he claimed.


However, the Israeli secret service also often exploit gay Palestinians, said Mr Gonen.

He says this usually involves coercing them into working undercover, to gather information about other Palestinians.

The precarious status of the gay community means gay men often end up working for the secret service or as targets for exploitation by Israeli men.

"They work as prostitutes, selling their bodies unwillingly because they have to survive," said Mr Gonen.

"Sometimes the Israeli secret police try to recruit them, sometimes the Palestinian police try to recruit them.

"In the end they find themselves falling between all chairs. Nobody wants to help them, everybody wants to use them."

'Against Allah'

Gay Palestinians say they are mainly persecuted at home because of religious attitudes. Many Muslims claim that homosexuality is strictly against the Koran.

"From my point of view as a Muslim, this phenomenon is rejected completely," one Palestinian in Gaza told Outlook.

"The Islamic religion is merciful - we should try to help them to eliminate this bad phenomenon.

"It has a lot of bad things, a lot of disadvantages, a lot of bad sides - regarding their health, regarding their sociability, regarding their association with people around them."
John E. Nemo
 

Postby theeKultleeder » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:12 pm

This is all tower of Babel stuff - division - lack of recognition of basic humanity. Maybe both sides in this conflict deserve each other... really.

If Palestinians were in power, most leftists would probably identify with the Israelis. That is not the case, however. As it stands, the prevailing power structures tend to mask the injustices perpetrated by the Israeli state (at least in US media).

Oh, the idiotic complexities produced by simple human ignorance!

Two wrongs do not make a right. Tooth for tooth morality is like a dog chasing its tail, or like the downward spiral of a whirlpool sucking the combatants into a perpetual hell on Earth.
theeKultleeder
 

Postby Truth4Youth » Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:14 pm

I have no problem with Jews. I've called into to Americna Free Press writer Michael Collins Piper's show a number of times and have disagreed with him on subjects like his negative views of the Talmud and his views on the Holocaust. It's sad that I have to state that before pointing out that I'm not particularly pro-Israel, I guess it just goes to show how the "anti-fascist" side of parapolitical research is screwed up. The "anti-fascists" are just like the progressives- comforted by their "intellectually superiority" while they laugh at how screwed up the world is and how it can't get any worse, blah, lblah, blah. And of course they forget to look for solutions!

And if we're going to say how we're sick of the Jew bashing on this board I have to say I'm sick of the Libertarian bashing on this board. Keep killing off any chance of the old right and new left uniting guys, you're doing a fantastic job!
User avatar
Truth4Youth
 
Posts: 818
Joined: Thu Nov 30, 2006 12:27 pm
Blog: View Blog (0)

PreviousNext

Return to Fire Pit

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest