More Proof Why Yelling "Nazi" Isn't Helpful

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri May 16, 2008 7:23 pm

Nomo, despite the maturity of the support you're getting here, I'd still appreciate answers to those five questions as soon as you find the time. Clearly, nobody else can bring himself to answer them. I'm sure you're up to the challenge, though.

Thanks.
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Joe Hillshoist » Fri May 16, 2008 8:56 pm

What does "behaved like Nazi's" mean?

Invaded Poland? Attacked and killed unionists? Put gay people in camps? Put Jews in Camps? Put Slavs, or Rom, or any number of ethnic minorities in camps? Started WW2? Insulted, then were shamed by, Jesse Owens? Had a fetish for tall blond blokes with truncheons in black leather? Got off on Eva Braum crapping on them?

BTW I have alot more sympathy for a farmer who has lost his olive grove, or a family that have lost anyone due to the actions of the Israeli govt, than I do for anyone offeneded by the term Zionazi, Jewish or not.

But its a stupid word and poor use of language.

Israel practices Apartheid, and occupies it neighbours in an appalling manner, and there are plenty of similarities between living in Palestine and living ina concentration camp, tho they are not exactly the same thing. But Nazism was about more than a nakedly genocidal land grab.
Joe Hillshoist

Postby nomo » Fri May 16, 2008 11:10 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:1. What is the difference between a Jew and a Zionist?

There is none. A Jew, by definition, is a Zionist. And a Zionist is a Jew supporter. And vice versa. And the other way around, also.

MacCruiskeen wrote:2. Is it possible for a Zionist, Jewish or otherwise, to behave like a Nazi?

It's not only possible, it's what Zionists are, and behave like, by definition.

MacCruiskeen wrote:3. If so, how should we describe that Zionist's behaviour?

Nazi, Nazi, Nazi!

MacCruiskeen wrote:4. If not, why not?

Whaddayamean, why not? Everybody knows that the Jews financed the Nazis in order to create Israel. Therefore all Jews are Nazis, or at the very least, Nazi sympathizers.

MacCruiskeen wrote:5. Have any actual Zionists ever behaved like Nazis?

Dude, that's what they do! All the time! Just look at the shit that's going on in Palestine! I mean, the fucking Nazis got nothing on the Jews when it comes to Nazism! Did I mention that the Jews invented Nazism and the Holocaust as well in order to shame the world into believing them?

MacCruiskeen wrote:I would really appreciate some serious answers to these specific simple questions, as opposed to transparent evasions, or else answers to other questions not asked.

Oh wait. Those were serious questions? As opposed to the obvious anti-Semitic flamebait that they are?

Oops. My bad.

At least I answered them in the 10-year old fashion that you seem to prefer.

:roll: ©
nomo

Postby tKl » Fri May 16, 2008 11:23 pm

Ha! Ha! I deleted a reply for the same reason Eldritch did!!!
"He needs less and more blankets!"

-Walk Hard
tKl

Postby Eldritch » Fri May 16, 2008 11:26 pm

Yeah. For fleeting moment, I'd thought that—however much he was in error—Nomo had actually provided an honest reply.

My mistake.
Eldritch

Postby Jeff » Fri May 16, 2008 11:56 pm

I think this thread has become just a flame war, so I'm locking and moving to the Fire Pit.
Jeff
Site Admin

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT