Bullies at RI

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Bullies at RI

Postby filedactivity » Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:52 pm

I just thought I would state an opinion and enlighten you guys to a few things.
Remember DeltaDawn? I'm her son. She's not aware of this, but she checks this board often, so I'm sure she'll know soon. Jeff has known that little bit of information. I also PM'ed him apologizing for the conflict I'm about to cause. I can tell you that I'm not a sock, nor is DD a troll. Our family is of high navy intelligence, so I'm sure she could give some information that would be interesting to some.
Hey check this out, I bet you didn't know that DeltaDawn and Cordelia were best childhood friends, and both legit MKUltra survivors.
And also, who in the fuck lives in LA? Nobody I've mentioned in this post lives in ANY city. So please explain that shit Willow?
I also would like to state that Willow has driven off survivors and others who could give you guys some information that you have been desperately seeking. And get this, out of all the intelligent people here, only Free, 82_28, and myself has had the balls to confront Willow about it. Really guys? Is Willow so great that she is allowed to act the way she does without a word said?
Enough, I'll end this rant. Have a good day!
filedactivity

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Bullies at RI

Postby Jeff » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:17 pm

I'm not crazy about Cry havoc! posts. I'm going to lock this, and move it out of the lounge.
Jeff
Site Admin

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to FIRE PIT