11%
South Africa
5%
other
42%

Total votes : 19

Re: What is Madman of Tripoli's fate?

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:01 am

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:05 am

If they had killed Hitler that way, it would still be disgusting. If Bush and Cheney and Blair were to be killed that way (or any way), it would still be disgusting.

They killed Mussolini and his mistress that way. It was disgusting.

And just look at the wonderful world we've had since then!
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:09 am

MacCruiskeen wrote:If they had killed Hitler that way, it would still be disgusting. If Bush and Cheney and Blair were to be killed that way (or any way), it would still be disgusting.

They killed Mussolini and his mistress that way. It was disgusting.

And just look at the wonderful world we've had since then!

The original OP was posted 2 MONTHS ago

I was not commenting on how he died today, just wondering what his fate would be...I am upset that you care about a criminal and not his victims
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:10 am

seemslikeadream wrote:Huge archive of footage and images detailing Muammar Gaddafi's brutal reign over Libya Interview with Emergencies director Peter Bouckaert

I am supposed to be politically correct for this brutal murderer? Get real

Oh look, SLAD, just spare us your dead language and your dead politics. They're one and the same thing.

politically correct

Get real

And I'm like, whatever.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:11 am

MacCruiskeen wrote:
seemslikeadream wrote:Huge archive of footage and images detailing Muammar Gaddafi's brutal reign over Libya Interview with Emergencies director Peter Bouckaert

I am supposed to be politically correct for this brutal murderer? Get real

Oh look, SLAD, just spare us your dead language and your dead politics. They're one and the same thing.

politically correct

Get real

And I'm like, whatever.

What about Gaddafi's dead victims? You're the one ignoring them
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:33 am

seemslikeadream wrote:What about Gaddafi's dead victims? You're the one ignoring them

How evil I must be. I'm also ignoring everyone else's dead victims, including the victims of the Liberators of Libya, victims you "ignore" (i.e., don't mention). How evil you must be.

In other news, people have been murdered elsewhere and I haven't mentioned all of them, including those murdered by the Liberators of Libya. But at least I have mentioned more of them than you did. (Did I fail to mention the dead of Bloody Sunday, or the Black Hole of Calcutta? It can only mean I don't give a shit about them.)

Anyway, feel free, SLAD. Carry on gloating and not being disgusted. Another World Is Possible, especially if it looks almost exactly like this one.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:46 am

MacCruiskeen wrote:
seemslikeadream wrote:What about Gaddafi's dead victims? You're the one ignoring them

How evil I must be. I'm also ignoring everyone else's dead victims, including the victims of the Liberators of Libya, victims you "ignore" (i.e., don't mention). How evil you must be.

In other news, people have been murdered elsewhere and I haven't mentioned all of them, including those murdered by the Liberators of Libya. But at least I have mentioned more of them than you did. (Did I fail to mention the dead of Bloody Sunday, or the Black Hole of Calcutta? It can only mean I don't give a shit about them.)

Anyway, feel free, SLAD. Carry on gloating and not being disgusted. Another World Is Possible, especially if it looks almost exactly like this one.

I never gloated...quit the crap

I am disgusted, disgusted by people who run around "isn't it awful isn't it awful Gaddafi was murdered today by the guys he SLEPT with...the murderers he SLEPT with....not so long ago...sleep with flees die with flees...my concern is with the innocent, not murderers whoever they may be
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 21, 2011 12:59 am

MacCruiskeen wrote:

Have you ever lived under a dictatorship?
Have any of your family members been murdered?
Have you had your land taken from you?
Have you had to flee with your family with only the clothes on your back?
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby OpLan » Fri Oct 21, 2011 1:21 am

He should have been put on trial.I don't care how obviously evil he was - there should have been a trial.This is just vengeance.We are no better than him.
Camerons statement cited Lockerbie and Yvonne Fletcher.We know the official stories are a crock of shit.Guess we'll never know what he knew about the Octopus.

"The trouble with fighting for human freedom is that one spends most of one's time defending scoundrels. For it is against scoundrels that oppressive laws are first aimed, and oppression must be stopped at the beginning if it is to be stopped at all."
OpLan

Postby AlicetheKurious » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 am

OpLan wrote:Camerons statement cited Lockerbie and Yvonne Fletcher.We know the official stories are a crock of shit.

Yes, we do, or we would, if we took the trouble to check the facts that don't make it into mainstream media headlines. The same goes for that cynical false flag attack, the Berlin disco bombing, in which the official story collapses under any but the most superficial scrutiny.

In any case, that's not the most pressing issue. Even if NATO hadn't bombed Libya to smithereens to "liberate" it, and murdered countless innocent civilians in the process, the ugliness of celebrating what is essentially a lynching in effect exposes Libya's new (foreign and domestic) rulers' own savagery and disrespect for the rule of law and basic human decency.

The real issue is: now that Qaddafi is gone, at a horrific price to the Libyan people, are the Libyan people better off? Is the world? Or have so many sacrificed so much, over so long, only to be handed over, bound and gagged, to even more vicious and more rapacious predators?
Last edited by AlicetheKurious on Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 am, edited 1 time in total.
"If you're not careful the newspapers will have you hating the oppressed and loving the people doing the oppressing." - Malcolm X
AlicetheKurious

Postby Gouda » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:11 am

Sorry, but due process and trials are too damn chancy, inconveniently revelatory, and oh, they're not cathartic enough.

According to this associate fellow/insufferable asshole at the venerable Royal United Services Institute (London):

Shashank Joshi, an associate fellow at London's Royal United Services Institute, said that while the revolutionaries may have wanted him alive, "a trial would have been an opportunity for him to grandstand. So in some ways, his death is more cathartic."
Gouda

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:14 am

I thought he was in Algeria.

And are we really supposed to believe another "former dictator found in a spider hole" bullshit?

These days, I don't believe anything the PTB tell me about anybody. Qadaffi could have been Mother Theresa for all we really know.

All I know is that he was a guy who controlled a measurable chunk of the world's oil, which is denominated in dollars, and he was advocating getting off the dollar, and now he's gone, because they wanted him gone.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Sounder » Fri Oct 21, 2011 6:30 am

We must pray for the people of Libya who have withstood a shower of death dropped on them by anonymous cowards for two months now. Thousands of civilians have been slaughtered by NATO bombs and sponsorship, all this and someone here thinks that Qaddafi is the 'Madman'.

SLAD, you do know that it was Syria rather than Libya that did Lockerby, right?

http://www.activistpost.com/2011/10/lib ... -what.html

Well Nordic it seems they might as well stick with what works.

Rah Rah!! We killed the bad guy, now lets everybody celebrate. Oh yeah, and the bad guy was really embarrassing because of his body odor and he was cowering, all alone, so the bad man doesn't have nor deserve any support(hint hint) and he is therefor better off dead anyway.
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby chump » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:30 am

Ha.
Hey!
A camel walks into the kazbah. The bahtender says, "Why the long face?"

http://news.yahoo.com/justice-served-ga ... 09981.html
Justice served by Gaddafi death, Lockerbie families say
... "I hope he's in hell with Hitler," said Kathy Tedeschi, whose first husband, Bill Daniels, was among the 270 people killed in the 1988 bombing of PanAm Flight 103 over Lockerbie, Scotland. "I just can't stop crying, I am so thrilled."...
... Frank Duggan, president of the Victims of PanAm 103 group, said now that Gaddafi was dead he hoped that more evidence would turn up to prove the involvement of other people.
"But it was clear that Gaddafi himself ordered this," he said...

Psy-ops is psy-ops man. It is what it is. The media is pouring it on thick.
chump

Postby wordspeak2 » Fri Oct 21, 2011 7:50 am

All I know is that he was a guy who controlled a measurable chunk of the world's oil, which is denominated in dollars, and he was advocating getting off the dollar, and now he's gone, because they wanted him gone.[/quote]

Yup. And he was taking Libya's $ out of the international banking system and investing in domestic infrastructure. If I'm not mistaken Libya has the second highest literacy rate in Africa.
wordspeak2

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT