The Odd Reptilian Theory and The People That Believe It

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Odd Reptilian Theory and The People That Believe It

Postby Simulist » Wed May 16, 2012 11:25 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:Back on-topic: Are you one of those Odd People who Believe in the Odd Reptilian Theory???!! :starz: :ohwh :wallhead: :eeyaa You're a typical CONSPIRACY NUT!!!

(Endlessly fascinating, isn't it?)

Hi, Mac. Nope. I am absolutely not in the Icke camp — for many of the reasons Project Willow described, also because I think much of his stuff is just dumb. So no, not in his camp.

(In fact, once I heard he was camping nearby, so I checked into the Holiday Inn. And those towels! — I complained to the front desk that they were too thick to fit in my suitcase. Fuckers.)
Last edited by Simulist on Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby foistlastus » Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 pm

http://copycateffect.blogspot.com/2012/ ... lians.html

Whose writing does this remind y'all of ??
foistlastus

Postby American Dream » Wed May 16, 2012 11:51 pm

Project Willow wrote:I've always assumed this is why AD has a pet peeve with the fellow Icke and the surrounding issues, I hope he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes- the damage that David Icke has done- and is still doing- to the survivors of extreme abuse and government-sponsored mind control programs is very important. There are many other good reasons to reject this would-be Messiah's influence, but this is an incredibly important one.
American Dream

Postby 8bitagent » Thu May 17, 2012 12:10 am

Just watched that "David Icke Exposed", had no idea how much of his beliefs were based on theosophy. I did know that the Nazis were obsessed with theosophical. It seems you have this
network of racial eugenicists and spiritualists in late 19th and early 20th century Europe.

Not sure why the maker of the video seems unaware that Christianity itself seems very rooted in esoteric tradition, and not merely the meme of reappropriated Pagan tradition.
I always considered both Christianity and New Age beliefs as part of a deception.

But I agree the alien/reptillian thing always felt like a hoax. However, things recalled by "Svali" and "Arizona Wilder" seem to ring true. Though very interesting the notion that 'aliens' is part of the MC programming for later discrediting. Either way, not really my area of interest since I've only really liked more surfacey stuff Icke talks about(Problem-Reaction-Solution) and never gave much thought to any "Reptillian" or "moon base" foolishness
Last edited by 8bitagent on Thu May 17, 2012 1:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 17, 2012 12:17 am

This thread is unparodiable.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Project Willow » Thu May 17, 2012 12:18 am

seemslikeadream wrote:it wasn't a put down..it is Sim's logic that is all

on edit that's kinda what I thought when AD started this thread to fan the flames....keep the crap alive ...why no questioning of that? This thread should have been locked immediately.....but it wasn't and that's not my fault

Please stop picking on Sim, and if I may be so bold, please take a break and calm down.

The world does not always revolve around petty conflicts, I hope. Sure, this thread could be read as further instigation, but it also could be read the way I took it and how I responded in an earlier post, which happens to be important to me. It all depends on what you assume about the motives of other people, and it seems to me that's how all of us get into messes like this last one.

If we assumed the best intentions amongst each other, since most of us are familiar at this point, rather than projecting the worst, the positivity around here might blow a damn gasket, and possibly change the world, goddammit.

Probably not, but it sounded good for second, WTF.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu May 17, 2012 12:25 am

MacCruiskeen wrote:ON EDIT: This board has just lost at least two of its best posters, at least temporarily, i.e., Alice and compared2what. The last thing it needs now is wilfully cryptic put-downs of other posters.

Indeed. So let's throttle back on cryptic put-downs like this:

MacCruiskeen wrote:American Dream has already made it abundantly clear to us that:

- Hippies are, essentially, crap

- Love is, essentially, money

- Criticism of the Israeli state is, essentially, anti-Semitic

...and all this while barely ever posting a single sentence of his own, or at least one that doesn't end in a question mark or an ellipsis.

_________

Entirely OT: If the CIA were to pay people by lines re-posted, rather than by lines composed, they could waste a lot of people's time very easily and their employees could make a fair bit of money very quickly.

Food for thought, that.

Let's not. Thank you.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 17, 2012 12:43 am

Oooooh! Sorry!

American Dream, you're like a totally awesome thinker and like totally anti-CIA!

(Is that acceptable? What next?)
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 17, 2012 12:48 am

MacCruiskeen wrote:
American Dream has already made it abundantly clear to us that:

- Hippies are, essentially, crap

- Love is, essentially, money

- Criticism of the Israeli state is, essentially, anti-Semitic

...and all this while barely ever posting a single sentence of his own, or at least one that doesn't end in a question mark or an ellipsis.

Exactly what is so objectionable about this that a Mod has to make a point of quoting it, objecting to it, and issuing a not-so-covert warning about it?

If any part of this is untrue or inaccurate, don't hesitate to let me know. (Che Gueamericandream himself is making a point of not responding at all. Surprising, that. Or not.)

_________

Entirely OT: If the CIA were to pay people by lines re-posted, rather than by lines composed, they could waste a lot of people's time very easily and their employees could make a fair bit of money very quickly.

Food for thought, that.

Is it not food for thought? If not, why not? What would the CIA do instead?

Please specify.
Last edited by MacCruiskeen on Thu May 17, 2012 12:59 am, edited 1 time in total.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby 8bitagent » Thu May 17, 2012 12:59 am

Food for thought: In my years of 'para-politicking' online, I've never once thought to myself "this person has got to be a paid disinfo artist". And I've had epic 'debates' with Nico and all the usual motley assortment of characters.

I also don't think anyone here is truly racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, whatever. Though I think in arguments, or at times lucid posts we reveal things about our own psyche or state
that show biases or areas we need to work on.
"Do you know who I am? I am the arm, and I sound like this..."-man from another place, twin peaks fire walk with me
8bitagent

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 17, 2012 1:03 am

8bitagent wrote:Food for thought: In my years of 'para-politicking' online, I've never once thought to myself "this person has got to be a paid disinfo artist". And I've had epic 'debates' with Nico and all the usual motley assortment of characters.

I also don't think anyone here is truly racist, sexist, homophobic, anti-Semitic, whatever. Though I think in arguments, or at times lucid posts we reveal things about our own psyche or state
that show biases or areas we need to work on.

8bitagent wrote:
in arguments, or at times lucid posts we reveal things about our own psyche or state that show biases or areas we need to work on

And I'm like wow. Truer word, etc.

It must be totally awesome never to give a shit about anything, really.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 17, 2012 1:19 am

8bitagent wrote:In my years of 'para-politicking' online, I've never once thought to myself "this person has got to be a paid disinfo artist".

Well, that's just plain foolish, to say the least, especially for a soi-disant "para-politicker". They themselves have announced that they're doing it. (Do I have to dig up the links?)

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Project Willow » Thu May 17, 2012 1:36 am

Fuck you Mac.
Project Willow

Postby MacCruiskeen » Thu May 17, 2012 1:39 am

What?

Also: Why? What on earth are you on about?

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Project Willow » Thu May 17, 2012 1:42 am

Why don't you try reading my post on page 2 of this thread.

I may be a drama queen sometimes, but you know, I fucking mean it.
Project Willow

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT