The Odd Reptilian Theory and The People That Believe It

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: The Odd Reptilian Theory and The People That Believe It

Postby Searcher08 » Wed May 16, 2012 6:38 pm

Simulist wrote:
Pierre d'Achoppement wrote:Here's a 2hr+ video debunking David Icke from a christian perspective...

Hmm. If it were a truly "Christian perspective," he might try to "debunk" his own holey (hole-filled, not holy) beliefs, before debunking those of others — no matter how ridiculous theirs may seem to him (and in fact are).

Otherwise it's like a fat guy pointing the finger at another fat guy, and saying, "Damn! You're fat."

Whenever I see "X debunked !!! " an image of Richard Dawkins looking smarmy flashes into my head and I want punch myself in my WOO-filled Third Eye to get rid of it.

Anyway, back to the OP
One of the people I have been delving into recently is Dr Karla Turner (RIP) and she seems to have occupied that Jeff Wells-ian spherical field between poles of intuition and rigour.
The findings that she had indicated that non-human control of human perception was regularly at work in encounters.

For example one CE a subject had seemed to be with a beautiful 'Nordic' :mrgreen: woman - who moved to embrace the guy and turned into something hideous (and Reptoid) that left claw marks down his chest.

AFAICR Icke puts forward the idea that "Reptilians" inhabit a kind of 'parallel world' that gives them access to this one.

I think it is more interesting to think of them (if existing) as either:
Quite physical and from here OR = Life inside the earth
Quite physical and NOT from here OR = Visiting / interacting non Earth species
Purely non physical = Standard Angelic / Demonic / Astral entities

or considering if they dont exist, there is a different conversation a Meta level about the dynamics and flow and objects and relations of the nebulous yet human endeavor known as
conspiracy theory...

Phrases such as "lower four dimensional" shows up as meaningless - what are these four dimensions? space? space/time?...
Searcher08

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Marie Laveau » Wed May 16, 2012 6:53 pm

As someone said above - there's a lot of reptilian jargon that floats around history.

All I know is, if the Bush family got up on the teevee and took off their human suits I'd just say, "I'm not surprised." ;)
Marie Laveau

Postby American Dream » Wed May 16, 2012 7:32 pm

Since bursting onto the scene in the 1990s, Icke has succeeded in fusing the wide scope of existing "scholarship" and established audience of believers in the Illuminati conspiracy theory universe with the Sumerian theology-12th Planet conceptual template established by Zecharia Sitchin. For Icke, it's a conspiracy match made in heaven, especially in the United States, where fears of looming New World Order verge on acceptable discourse in right-wing circles, and the Illuminati powers that run it are only around the corner. The marriage of these two concepts has provoked an altogether different set of critics to attack him for bringing a 200-year-old racist narrative to a sci-fi and New Age-inclined conspiracy theory audience.

Author Will Offley, writing in 2000 for the hate group-tracking Public Eye magazine, reported that Icke in his first book had endorsed the notorious anti-Semitic forgery, Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Found in Icke's second book, And the Truth Shall Set You Free, were clear signs that Icke had incorporated standard anti-Semitic dogma into his worldview. He quotes Icke: "I strongly believe that a small Jewish clique which has contempt for the mass of Jewish people worked with non-Jews to create the First World War, the Russian Revolution, and the Second World War….They then dominated the Versailles Peace Conference and created the circumstances which made the Second World War inevitable. They financed Hitler to power in 1933 and made the funds available for his rearmament."

Icke has used this kind of thinking to bolster his argument that the Illuminati are tied to the reptilian crowd, which in turn has made his ideas more palatable to audiences on the far right. Offley found that Icke has sold and promoted his books in Canada through an extreme right group called the Preferred Network, and that Tom J. Kennedy, his event organizer for a speaking tour in Ottawa and Ontario, was an active supporter of Canada's DeTax group, an imitator of the notoriously anti-Semitic Christian Patriot movement.

On the other side of the pond, members of Combat 18, a neo-Nazi group with a violent history, attended one of his lectures in London, giving Icke a "glowing review" in their newsletter, Putsch. Combat 18 credited Icke's clever use of code words commonly associated with anti-Semitic talk, references to scheming bankers and such to make his points. And the neo-Nazis seemed inclined to believe his references to lizards covered Jewish people as well.

Icke alleges these attacks are an attempt to smear him, and claims he doesn't believe that the Jewish people are in control or exploiting the rest of humanity. "This is not a plot by Jewish people," Icke told Jon Ronson in The Lizard and the Jews, a 2001 documentary about the anti-Semitic controversies he provoked -- it's that the Rothschilds and other leading members of the Jewish hierarchy are members of the reptilian shape-shifting society themselves. After learning that the Anti-Defamation League (ADL) was concerned about Icke's seeming use of racial code words, his response was that the ADL was an "Illuminati front." And when Icke was confronted with UK neo-Nazi group Combat 18's admiration for him, he alleged that a high-level British intelligence figure once told him that Combat 18 was a creation of the ADL.

http://www.alternet.org/story/147967/in ... hey_live!/
"If you don't stand for something, you will fall for anything."
-Malcolm X
American Dream

Postby Searcher08 » Wed May 16, 2012 7:55 pm

It only took 2 pages to the first mention of a 'notorious anti-Semite' .

'The Song Remains The Same'
Indeed. Laterz
Searcher08

Postby Saurian Tail » Wed May 16, 2012 8:14 pm

"Taking it in its deepest sense, the shadow is the invisible saurian tail that man still drags behind him." -Carl Jung
Saurian Tail

Postby Burnt Hill » Wed May 16, 2012 8:49 pm

Doesnt it all stem from the fact that we have a Reptilian Brain?
http://thebrain.mcgill.ca/flash/d/d_05/d_05_cr/d_05_cr_her/d_05_cr_her.html.
The reptilian brain, the oldest of the three, controls the body's vital functions such as heart rate, breathing, body temperature and balance. Our reptilian brain includes the main structures found in a reptile's brain: the brainstem and the cerebellum. The reptilian brain is reliable but tends to be somewhat rigid and compulsive
All else relies on the input from the limbic and neocortex- leading to the problems previously stated.
These three parts of the brain do not operate independently of one another. They have established numerous interconnections through which they influence one another. The neural pathways from the limbic system to the cortex, for example, are especially well developed.
Burnt Hill

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed May 16, 2012 8:53 pm

Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 16, 2012 9:16 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:Image

Precisely. Why is this spectacularly mediocre and deeply trivial screed deemed worthy of a thread of its own? And why here, of all places? Perhaps ̶C̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶G̶̶u̶̶e̶̶v̶̶a̶̶r̶̶a̶ American Dream would care to elucidate.

Nicholas Pell is a recovering conspiracy theorist, radical cynic and freelance writer based out of Hollywood, CA.

Whaddaguy. The saddest thing is that he undoubtedly wrote that byline and chose that photo himself.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 16, 2012 9:55 pm

To anticipate (and avoid) timewasting: I've barely read a word of David Icke, and I don't think "The Odd Reptilian Theory" is worth wasting time on, either in offline articles or on Rigorous Intuition threads, unless (a) you need the money and are actually getting paid for it, or (b) you enjoy wasting people's time while having one finger on your chin and another up your arse, or (c) you are employed by the CIA, or (d) any combination of (a), (b) and (c).
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Simulist » Wed May 16, 2012 10:08 pm

That said, I do think this thread could be improved by further Springerizing the title to "Odd Reptilian Theorists and the Women Who Love Them."
"The most strongly enforced of all known taboos is the taboo against knowing who or what you really are behind the mask of your apparently separate, independent, and isolated ego."
    — Alan Watts
Simulist

Postby Project Willow » Wed May 16, 2012 10:39 pm

Preface
This is going to seem at first like pushing buttons, but it isn't. I'm completely serious and glad the H word was resurrected because it reminded me of one particular time I saw it used in a different context, and it moved me to uncontrollable tears.

I thought this post was about one holocaust* that history has indeed ignored and continues to ignore, the cover-up of which Mr. Icke and his neo-nazi fans play a major role.

This cover up affects many individuals who are drawn to and who are members of this community, today, and every day, in rather extreme and painful ways. We have dozens here of the hundreds of thousands of people who've been disappeared out of consensus reality and public memory and because of this situation continue to be vulnerable to mental slavery, torture, and murder.

I know you folks know that. I think what is constantly forgotten is how these tropes, like the reptilian one, become binds that keep the secret in, and how if you live everyday with the fallout from that, it's difficult to let it go, you can't let it go, it's a rope that's strangling you, that stifles your speech. You have to confront it, over and over again until there's some movement... somewhere.

That's how it feels to me anyway.

I've always assumed this is why AD has a pet peeve with the fellow Icke and the surrounding issues, I hope he'll correct me if I'm wrong.

* I am not the first to name it so. Carol Rutz called cold war MC a hidden holocaust circa 1999.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 16, 2012 10:47 pm

Yeah, Simulist, but you have to admit, ̶C̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶G̶̶u̶̶e̶̶v̶̶a̶̶r̶̶a̶ American Dream has already made it abundantly clear to us that:

- Hippies are, essentially, crap

- Love is, essentially, money

- Criticism of the Israeli state is, essentially, anti-Semitic

...and all this while barely ever posting a single sentence of his own, or at least one that doesn't end in a question mark or an ellipsis.

_________

Entirely OT: If the CIA were to pay people by lines re-posted, rather than by lines composed, they could waste a lot of people's time very easily and their employees could make a fair bit of money very quickly.

Food for thought, that.

Back on-topic: Are you one of those Odd People who Believe in the Odd Reptilian Theory???!! :starz: :ohwh :wallhead: :eeyaa You're a typical CONSPIRACY NUT!!!

(Endlessly fascinating, isn't it?)

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed May 16, 2012 11:00 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:Yeah, Simulist, but you have to admit, ̶C̶̶h̶̶e̶̶ ̶̶G̶̶u̶̶e̶̶v̶̶a̶̶r̶̶a̶ American Dream has already made it abundantly clear to us that:

- Hippies are, essentially, crap

- Love is, essentially, money

- Criticism of the Israeli state is, essentially, anti-Semitic

...and all this while barely ever posting a single sentence of his own, or at least one that doesn't end in a question mark or an ellipsis.

_________

Entirely OT: If the CIA were to pay people by lines re-posted, rather than by lines composed, they could waste a lot of people's time very easily and their employees could make a fair bit of money very quickly.

Food for thought, that.

Back on-topic: Are you one of the Odd People who Believe in the Odd Reptilian Theory???!!

(Endlessly fascinating, isn't it?)

well we know from Stimulate's past dogma one can really never say for certain whether he believes or does not believe in the Odd Reptilian Theory. I just don't know and neither could any of us

Endlessly fascinating, isn't it?
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed May 16, 2012 11:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Wed May 16, 2012 11:06 pm

SLAD, I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.

ON EDIT: This board has just lost at least two of its best posters, at least temporarily, i.e., Alice and compared2what. The last thing it needs now is wilfully cryptic put-downs of other posters.

FFS.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby seemslikeadream » Wed May 16, 2012 11:15 pm

MacCruiskeen wrote:SLAD, I haven't the faintest idea what you're talking about.

ON EDIT: This board has just lost at least two of its best posters, at least temporarily, i.e., Alice and compared2what. The last thing it needs now is wilfully cryptic put-downs of other posters.

FFS.

it wasn't a put down..it is Sim's logic that is all

on edit that's kinda what I thought when AD started this thread to fan the flames....keep the crap alive ...why no questioning of that? This thread should have been locked immediately.....but it wasn't and that's not my fault
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Wed May 16, 2012 11:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT