Rising Comedian Confronts Isis

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Rising Comedian Confronts Isis

Postby El Amigo » Thu May 21, 2015 6:18 pm

Today I heard the bullshit, sketchy, spooky, stream of consciousness ramblings of a very famous comedian named Arnez Jr. I had never heard of him before today, but he's cutting edge, telling it like it is... He was on 'the Preston and Steve Show', this May 21st, you can find the podcast if you care to, Idk.

Anyway, He's african-american tho his name hints at him being- hispanic? A double threat? Anyways, he's streetwise and hip and shoots from the same and is just an all around magical negro. To hear his homespun wisdom cast a spell on a bunch of white folk was sheer joy.

At one point he lamented- as a BLACK fella' no less, the way America is no longer feared..... How it's weak, yo. How it doesn't pass muster, just cuts the mustard. Yo. Anyways, he was lamenting at how America is no longer feared and about how some 'bucky' from N. Korea could threaten us, yo, and like dis and like dat and like dis and yo. This guy was her-larry-us, YO!!! I mean some chinaman threaten my ass, he best be all like 'me so solly' with his buckteeth and all. Damn bucky's...

He was streetwise yo and had some theories on how to deal with this 'eye-cis' problem or whatever it's called, you know, this nigga was unaware cuz those muthafukas be straight up trippin. Fuk dem.

Anyway he had a plan. ' Les let all the people on death row or in jail for life loose on eye-cis', Let's just send them over there wit ak-47's and say you ain't comin back. And all the white people cheered and laughed because this nugga was homespun truth. Heh hee hee Haw-...- Then he said, he said some eye-cis back-ass rag-fag best not have some granny with a buutttt, thas what the nigger on the radio said, it was Hi-Larry-Us, b'cuz if she do, she gon' get raped, thas what he intonated and I seen that on the Cable shows, that izz what niggers do in prison. To white boys. Rape ass. hyuk... That Guy was Hi-Larry-Us!!!

OK, Maybe it didn't go down like that...

Was he serious? Did Arnez Jr. mean it? Does he want to unleash rapists and murderers on all the people living under 'Isis'? Was he remarking on the fact that America's prisons are filled with the same types that carry out 'Isis' atrocities and if some collection of compensating psychopaths let them out and funded them and armed them, whelp--- we're in for the same thing the Jazirah is suffering thru? Was he making some statement about how Isis wages war the way most patriots wish they could, unhindered by...?

OR does this guys want that to happen? Or was it just an F'in joke? If he does want it to happen, does he want children raped and murdered by death row inmates? Does he want (unbelievably beautiful women) to suffer the same while watching it happen to the children they give life to? Does he want some poor, decent, soulful, spirited guy who has to live with the fear of being tortured to death by isis or being bombed by the west, have his daughter die under rubble over days, have his wife felt up and spit on by some ali'bammy white n-word, to be defiled and destroyed by the very worst the west has to offer? Is this some commentary about how ISIS was brought to humanity by civilizationt? No... No he never went THAT far...

Worst of all this guy was obnoxious, a caricature birthed out George Lincoln Rockwell's wet dream. An absolute fraud across the board who only seeks to appeal to 'the lowest common denominator' with his 'common sense' bereft of all information, any kind of epistemology or even one iota of worthwhile knowledge. This guy was a self-hating black man, he had no voice but one of some phony victim seeking injustice upon other unworthies. He seemed to have no voice of his own... This man was, well, a dumb nigger.

Or am I all wrong? Is this guy a genius I didn't bother to try and understand? I can't tell. What does the average American think and feel?
El Amigo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Rising Comedian Confronts Isis

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Thu May 21, 2015 6:45 pm

What does the average American think and feel?

They're not here.

I'm going to go through your essay and put in bold all the sentences that got you banned from RI.

Your emotional problems are not the responsibility of anyone in this community.

To wit:

El Amigo » Thu May 21, 2015 5:18 pm wrote:Today I heard the bullshit, sketchy, spooky, stream of consciousness ramblings of a very famous comedian named Arnez Jr. I had never heard of him before today, but he's cutting edge, telling it like it is... He was on 'the Preston and Steve Show', this May 21st, you can find the podcast if you care to, Idk.

Anyway, He's african-american tho his name hints at him being- hispanic? A double threat? Anyways, he's streetwise and hip and shoots from the same and is just an all around magical negro. To hear his homespun wisdom cast a spell on a bunch of white folk was sheer joy.

At one point he lamented- as a BLACK fella' no less, the way America is no longer feared..... How it's weak, yo. How it doesn't pass muster, just cuts the mustard. Yo. Anyways, he was lamenting at how America is no longer feared and about how some 'bucky' from N. Korea could threaten us, yo, and like dis and like dat and like dis and yo. This guy was her-larry-us, YO!!! I mean some chinaman threaten my ass, he best be all like 'me so solly' with his buckteeth and all. Damn bucky's...

He was streetwise yo and had some theories on how to deal with this 'eye-cis' problem or whatever it's called, you know, this nigga was unaware cuz those muthafukas be straight up trippin. Fuk dem.

Anyway he had a plan. 'Les let all the people on death row or in jail for life loose on eye-cis', Let's just send them over there wit ak-47's and say you ain't comin back. And all the white people cheered and laughed because this nugga was homespun truth. Heh hee hee Haw-...- Then he said, he said some eye-cis back-ass rag-fag best not have some granny with a buutttt, thas what the nigger on the radio said, it was Hi-Larry-Us, b'cuz if she do, she gon' get raped, thas what he intonated and I seen that on the Cable shows, that izz what niggers do in prison. To white boys. Rape ass. hyuk... That Guy was Hi-Larry-Us!!!

OK, Maybe it didn't go down like that...

Was he serious? Did Arnez Jr. mean it? Does he want to unleash rapists and murderers on all the people living under 'Isis'? Was he remarking on the fact that America's prisons are filled with the same types that carry out 'Isis' atrocities and if some collection of compensating psychopaths let them out and funded them and armed them, whelp--- we're in for the same thing the Jazirah is suffering thru? Was he making some statement about how Isis wages war the way most patriots wish they could, unhindered by...?

OR does this guys want that to happen? Or was it just an F'in joke? If he does want it to happen, does he want children raped and murdered by death row inmates? Does he want (unbelievably beautiful women) to suffer the same while watching it happen to the children they give life to? Does he want some poor, decent, soulful, spirited guy who has to live with the fear of being tortured to death by isis or being bombed by the west, have his daughter die under rubble over days, have his wife felt up and spit on by some ali'bammy white n-word, to be defiled and destroyed by the very worst the west has to offer? Is this some commentary about how ISIS was brought to humanity by civilizationt? No... No he never went THAT far...

Worst of all this guy was obnoxious, a caricature birthed out George Lincoln Rockwell's wet dream. An absolute fraud across the board who only seeks to appeal to 'the lowest common denominator' with his 'common sense' bereft of all information, any kind of epistemology or even one iota of worthwhile knowledge. This guy was a self-hating black man, he had no voice but one of some phony victim seeking injustice upon other unworthies. He seemed to have no voice of his own... This man was, well, a dumb nigger.

Or am I all wrong? Is this guy a genius I didn't bother to try and understand? I can't tell. What does the average American think and feel?

Goes for anyone. I'm moving this to the firepit.
Wombaticus Rex

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to FIRE PIT