insurg.in/index.php?title=Ruin_Life_Tactics
insurg.in/index.php?title=PsyOps
insurg.in/index.php?title=Social_Engineering

штрафбат вперед
General Patton

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: (Whatever, I made my point)

Postby Nordic » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:27 am

JackRiddler » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:39 pm wrote: Mean words come out of me because I get my passions up when I see the "crisis actor" crowd shit on real human beings, and on everything this site stands for. Whereas Nordic's idea of an insult is on the mental level of the kids who sought to bully me in elementary school. I expect that's just what he'd like to do. My language is often mean and hurtful, but his evinces the kind of guy who would readily resort to hurting with his fists.

Nordic, just call me a dick or a moron like I do with you, you'll come across as much more credible.

And for those who didn't make it over to the Lounge post, which started this strain of Jack Riddler Nastiness:

You, chump, are probably an ugly, dishonest, worthless sack of shit. You may however be inexcusably stupid. It shouldn't matter. You shouldn't be allowed to take up space here with your vileness.

Jack, why didn't you just call him a dick or a moron? It would have been much more credible.

Oh, and I constantly make fun of your name because your name, and your avatar, are pretentious and idiotic and display the massive nasty ego that you constantly enjoy showing off.
Last edited by Nordic on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:28 am

:shock: ^^^^ A General sensitive to the sufferings of women battling misogyny,

Edited to add: well, those up arrows were in the right place before Nordic butted in.

We're mellowing out now, Nordic. Let's move on. Surely we can all find something to discuss more meaningful than dragging on with bickering, like did Miley really have plastic surgery to turn her outtie into an innie? I mean, I just learned she smokes weed!

But carry on if you must... I'll wait over with the grownups till you've exhausted yourselves and decide to come over and join us.
Iamwhomiam

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:23 pm

JackRiddler » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:39 pm wrote:Nordic, just call me a dick or a moron like I do with you, you'll come across as much more credible.

One reason I tend towards letting these slide is that it's so often between you and Nordic, and I can't see either of you as the afflicted party. You're two opinionated and profane guys who like to argue at the bar. Nobody's pulling guns out due to personal convictions. As long as our resident bartender thinks it's cool to keep serving you, fuck it.

As I always like to say when I'm supposed to be imparting a moral: "Who the fuck needs PsyOps when human nature does so much heavy lifting for you?" Enjoy your dicks, gentlemen.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby JackRiddler » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:43 pm

Nordic » Wed Oct 14, 2015 12:27 am wrote:And for those who didn't make it over to the Lounge post, which started this strain of Jack Riddler Nastiness:

And when you go on over, dear readers, do make recall the context of people who think it's okay, in the complete absence of argument, evidence or human feeling, to mock and defame in public the relatives of murder victims for not peforming their grief adequately.

Not a problem for Nordic, who intervenes without expressing a point of view on the matter, other than that he hates me because he thinks I think I'm smart, and projects upon me his anxieties about being slow and uncultured, like an elementary school bully.

Jack, why didn't you just call him a dick or a moron? It would have been much more credible.

I think "sack of shit" already qualifies and you can probably mouth-read it equally well. Fine, chump is a dick and a moron, like you. But he actually does something. Why don't you show your view on the matter of "crisis actors" theory in regard to Sandy Hook and Boston?

Oh, and I constantly make fun of your name because your name, and your avatar, are pretentious and idiotic and display the massive nasty ego that you constantly enjoy showing off.

No, you do that because your communicative tools are stunted, probably through little fault of your own. You've come to surgery with a spatula, it's what you got. It's about as valid as claiming that your chosen screen name is meant to convey your belief that you belong to a master race. What else, right? So you enjoy showing off that you're a Nazi, right? Hey, check this out: Nor-DICK. Ha ha! Busted! Total win! Thanks for elevating us all.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:48 pm

People always make me regret calling them smart.

Enjoy a week off.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby Elihu » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:37 pm

Yea!
But take heart, because I have overcome the world.” John 16:33
Elihu

Postby Nordic » Wed Oct 14, 2015 11:02 pm

Sometimes when you fish, the bait is taken.
Nordic

Postby Iamwhomiam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 4:14 pm

Iamwhomiam

Postby backtoiam » Thu Oct 15, 2015 9:22 pm

^^^ thanx for that Iamwhomiam. I always enjoy that sort of stuff. The Lorax is good too. We should start a thread for this sort of stuff.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby brainpanhandler » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:06 am

Nordic » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:02 pm wrote:Sometimes when you fish, the bait is taken.

To think you were calling someone else pretentious.
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Martin Luther King Jr.
brainpanhandler

Postby Nordic » Fri Oct 16, 2015 3:41 am

brainpanhandler » Fri Oct 16, 2015 2:06 am wrote:
Nordic » Wed Oct 14, 2015 10:02 pm wrote:Sometimes when you fish, the bait is taken.

To think you were calling someone else pretentious.

I don't claim to be perfect.

But he reacted exactly like I hoped he would.

Fwiw. I don't know why this thread hasn't been sent to the fire pit yet. There's really no reason for it to exist. It's a turd floating in the RI punch bowl from the mental bowels of JR.
Nordic

Postby zangtang » Fri Oct 16, 2015 11:04 am

- and there was i about to say its continued refusal to die is beginning to confuse me............

perhap it exists as a leech sump catheter drainage runoff for effluvia - i'm sure we need one.

So, apparently Gail Zappa was CIA......................

zangtang

Postby PufPuf93 » Fri Oct 16, 2015 1:06 pm

zangtang » Fri Oct 16, 2015 8:04 am wrote:- and there was i about to say its continued refusal to die is beginning to confuse me............

perhap it exists as a leech sump catheter drainage runoff for effluvia - i'm sure we need one.

So, apparently Gail Zappa was CIA......................

I saw that post.

Life is a funhouse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=51oH7Lhm_Lk
PufPuf93

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT