(Whatever, I made my point)

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: (Whatever, I made my point)

Postby seemslikeadream » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:28 pm

Not easy to deal with

one could start by not starting a protest thread labeling more than half the people here trolls and then heading for the lounge to continue the name calling....RI is NOT full of trolls...drama queens maybe :)
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby slimmouse » Fri Oct 09, 2015 1:36 pm

Might I politely suggest that any trolls posting here are completely wasting their time, assuming of course that they aren't on the payroll, in which case a currently vaccuous mind and spirit at least has a few bucks in their pocket.

WR kinda made that clear already?
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Iamwhomiam » Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:47 pm

Focus mother fuckers.

I believe we lost our focus soon after the Toronto book signing. Since then, we just seem to wander off in all directions local and distant events and our minds lead us, but somehow we, from foreign lands with disparate experience still manage to gather in one room or another of this mansion and babble on pointlessly barbing each other without the slightest concern for causing collateral damage.

I have no qualms with anyone presenting any theory as long as it is cogently and sensitively laid out and substantial to a reasonable degree.

We have trigger warnings available and recommended for any and all to utilize, but one must be sensitive to recognize within their presentation the potential harms a subject they're presenting may inflict upon another in order to use them appropriately.

We never know when someone looking for a safe place to share their story may be lurking about. I wonder how many, instead of being welcomed to our safe haven, are turned away, perhaps never to find that place of safety, just because a poster didn't weigh the impact their words and how they could further victimize another human still suffering from similar trauma.

The first response to my first posting to Jeff's blog told me I was the worst thing on the web, because I shared my son had been one of the Seattle victims. I'll never forget how that made me feel, or how another doubted I could possibly be one of the parents - I mean what chance is there for that? It seems there's a pretty good chance, I'd say.

Let's all be more mindful, please!
Iamwhomiam

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby Project Willow » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:54 am

^ :thumbsup Thank you for that Iam.

Thinking of you, hope you are well.
Project Willow

Blog: View Blog (1)

Postby Twyla LaSarc » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:51 pm

I never troll here except when I am.

SRSly tho, to me this place is sarcosanct. Probably the only spot on the 'nets I attempt (failed) sobriety at. For what it's worth
“The Radium Water Worked Fine until His Jaw Came Off”
Twyla LaSarc

Postby coffin_dodger » Sat Oct 10, 2015 1:21 pm

Are there different names for different kinds of troll, or are they all packaged as one?

Is someone in the pay of the gov't who posts prostatusquo comments in the comment sections of msm publications a troll, or are they a spook?

A trook or a spoll, maybe. :starz:
coffin_dodger

Blog: View Blog (14)

Postby backtoiam » Sat Oct 10, 2015 2:06 pm

Twyla LaSarc » Sat Oct 10, 2015 11:51 am wrote:I never troll here except when I am.

SRSly tho, to me this place is sarcosanct. Probably the only spot on the 'nets I attempt (failed) sobriety at. For what it's worth

No doubt, and Amen. I found Jeff's writing in 2005 at a time when I seriously needed some clarity. I was confused, bad. After I read an article Jeff wrote, first one I found, it was profound for me. It made me think that maybe it wasn't just me. I'm still crazy but wtf. I stayed up for two days without sleep trying to read everything he ever posted until I was exhausted. Then I did it again. And again.

There is an addon for Firefox named "Print Edit" that is killer. A couple of button clicks will turn any web page into an instant PDF. I installed it. I'm gonna make PDFs of all Jeff's posts just in case. I know a kid who is different. He understands something ain't quite right in the world. I'm gonna send him all Jeff's posts and Jeff's book.
"A mind stretched by a new idea can never return to it's original dimensions." Oliver Wendell Holmes
backtoiam

Postby BrandonD » Sun Oct 11, 2015 3:34 pm

coffin_dodger » Sat Oct 10, 2015 12:21 pm wrote:Are there different names for different kinds of troll, or are they all packaged as one?

Is someone in the pay of the gov't who posts prostatusquo comments in the comment sections of msm publications a troll, or are they a spook?

A trook or a spoll, maybe. :starz:

It's my understanding that a "troll" is just an ordinary person who enters into a discussion with the intention of causing discord and arguments. And "trolling" is basically someone making a negative or polarizing comment in the hopes that others get emotionally triggered and take the bait, starting a huge fight and derailing whatever constructive conversation is taking place.

Someone who's been assigned that sort of task by a government agency or whatever, I would think that's a different animal altogether. The word "shill" might be a more suitable term for that type of person.
"One measures a circle, beginning anywhere." -Charles Fort
BrandonD

Postby Nordic » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:33 pm

Riggler Diggler Jack Dong is a fucking abusive creep who acts like, and seems to think that, this site is HIS, ALL HIS!!

Now watch, I'll be given a week off for that, but the high and mighty and untouchable creep will not for his.

Double standard much?

Why is he still here? I thought he left anyway? Place has a much better flavor without him. He poisons the place with his acid and venom and hatred of everyone he deems inferior which is everyone except C2W who left also.
"He who wounds the ecosphere literally wounds God" -- Philip K. Dick
Nordic

Blog: View Blog (6)

Postby 82_28 » Sun Oct 11, 2015 5:56 pm

He has much to offer, but the ego is troubling. First rule I would think is don't make your brothers and sisters from other mothers have to judge you. Sometimes shit can be a pit of scorpions, but does not have to be that way.

Look, there are a bunch of people (not here) I could destroy but choose not to. There are some people here that I could do so as well. Why don't I? Because first do no harm. The world is made to be made of friends not enemies. I have no enemies and intend to keep it that way. This isn't a threat but I could take, like most of us totally bring the artifices of ego totally down.
There is no me. There is no you. There is all. There is no you. There is no me. And that is all. A profound acceptance of an enormous pageantry. A haunting certainty that the unifying principle of this universe is love. -- Propagandhi
82_28

Postby KUAN » Sun Oct 11, 2015 7:25 pm

I'm not against (gentle) mischief. Like this....

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=37066&p=574613#p574613
KUAN

Postby Wombaticus Rex » Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Pointing out that JR has been given a pass for breaking the rules -- again -- is a fair observation.
Wombaticus Rex

Postby JackRiddler » Tue Oct 13, 2015 6:39 pm

Okay, WR, I'm sorry. I'll avoid the uber-nasty. I like to work the top three levels of this pyramid, and avoid the levels below those, but I can't resist the base!

Speaking of rules, isn't there an official RI rule against "no-planes at the towers"? I remember Jeff banning people for that. Can't the miracle of jurisprudence interpret a spirit-of-the-law extension against Sandy Hook etc. hoax theories? The genealogy should be establishable.

EDIT, noticed this:

Nordic » Sun Oct 11, 2015 4:33 pm wrote:Riggler Diggler Jack Dong

See, the reason this rules violation should be considered far more offensive than what I do is that it's way more stupid. (Do I get to say that, WR?) Mean words come out of me because I get my passions up when I see the "crisis actor" crowd shit on real human beings, and on everything this site stands for. Whereas Nordic's idea of an insult is on the mental level of the kids who sought to bully me in elementary school. I expect that's just what he'd like to do. My language is often mean and hurtful, but his evinces the kind of guy who would readily resort to hurting with his fists.

Nordic, just call me a dick or a moron like I do with you, you'll come across as much more credible.

Why is he still here? I thought he left anyway? Place has a much better flavor without him. He poisons the place with his acid and venom and hatred of everyone he deems inferior which is everyone except C2W who left also.

You have your opinion of me. But you don't get to impute my own opinions. I love and respect a great many people on this site, they are why I visit. I have expressed this respect publicly as a few have for me. They know who they are. You don't get to take that away. And it's not that I consider you or anyone else posting here "inferior" in some inescapable or biological way. It's that the quality of your writing and argument makes you so. You could do better.
We meet at the borders of our being, we dream something of each others reality. - Harvey of R.I.

To Justice my maker from on high did incline:
I am by virtue of its might divine,
The highest Wisdom and the first Love.

TopSecret WallSt. Iraq & more
JackRiddler

Postby Searcher08 » Tue Oct 13, 2015 7:21 pm

You l o v e the base, Jack. Ten stories underneath that is your natural Qliphotic element, aint it?.
Here is a video about unicorns and poop.

Sandy Hook the shooting deserves to be investigated as an event for those who want to; I dont, but I am very interested in exploring the epi-phenomenon. I agree with most of Jack the D.U.M.B.'s analysis of it. I think the chances of ol' Wolfgang being an active CIA officer on field assignment are pretty significant. Taking apart SH from the point of view of it having elements of staged disinformation - not necess. in the shootings, but rather in the 'crisis acting' trope.
Searcher08

Postby Iamwhomiam » Tue Oct 13, 2015 10:13 pm

:doh: :ohno:
Last edited by Iamwhomiam on Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Iamwhomiam

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT