Spook Infiltration of Discussion Boards as RI Subject

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Spook Infiltration of Discussion Boards as RI Subject

Postby dada » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:39 pm

heh. Thanks for the laugh, Dr.

Wow, peartreed, you sure got my number. Felt like I was looking in a mirror. But of course, your screed wasn't directed at anyone in particular. You're an intelligent social climber, too cowardly to say what you really mean. So I must be projecting.

I'd put that in green, but I think the tone is clear enough.

Agreed, this topic is dangerous territory. Spook accusations, even indirectly, are guaranteed to stir shit up. But this thread has the potential to be cathartic, leading to greater board integrity. Or it could shake the board to pieces that can't be put back together. Personally, I think it's worth letting it run its course.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:41 pm

get a clue it was NOT about you

Spook accusations, even indirectly, are guaranteed to stir shit up

no spook accusations are against the rules here....we usually don't let rule breaking run it's course

did you really call peartreed a coward?

unreal
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby dada » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:46 pm

I know, slad. I was being sarcastic.

But yes, you read that correctly. I did call pearteed a coward. I will not deny it.

edited to add: I also called peartreed an intelligent social climber. I might not think that's something to be proud of, but obviously peartreed does. Why focus on only the negative?
Last edited by dada on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Both his words and manner of speech seemed at first totally unfamiliar to me, and yet somehow they stirred memories - as an actor might be stirred by the forgotten lines of some role he had played far away and long ago.
dada

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:49 pm

could you post a link to where I said I did not like your drawings please?

I sent you a nice I thought pm that's all I do not remember ever saying I did not like your drawings

intelligent social climber

that's really sweet
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby dada » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:52 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:could you post a link to where I said I did not like your drawings please?

Why?
dada

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:52 pm

to prove I said it

I don't think I ever did I think you are mis remembering something
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby dada » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:04 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:I sent you a nice I thought pm that's all I do not remember ever saying I did not like your drawings

Yes, I remember responding in kind. I recall we had a fine exchange of private messages.

slad, we are friends. Friends fight sometimes. I'm hoping our friendship can handle it. I think it can.

Alright, so my dopey comics are fine with you. That's good, because I'm going to be posting them again! ha

Some liked them, some didn't, most I'm sure were indifferent. If you are sure you didn't say that you don't like them, I'm not going hunting for proof otherwise. I'll take your word for it.
dada

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:07 pm

good now we can get past that and on to the subject of this thread

THERE ARE NO SPOOKS POSTING AT RI AND FOR ANYONE THAT HAS BEEN SUGGESTING THAT FOR THE LAST 8 YEARS IS BREAKING RI RULES OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby dada » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:16 pm

seemslikeadream wrote:THERE ARE NO SPOOKS POSTING AT RI

Well, we don't know that, slad.

This reminds me of something Robert Anton Wilson said. He'd heard that there were something like five thousand spooks from various agencies at the Chicago dnc in '68. But he remembers there being only around five thousand demonstrators. So do the math.
dada

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:16 pm

yes we do know that there are NO spooks posting at RI ....period

there are about 30 members posting here....NONE of them are spooks and definitely not the one member this thread was started about

I consider everyone that is posting here a friend and none of them are spooks
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby Sounder » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:21 pm

Indeed. It doesn`t need to care about its unpopularity. On the contrary: the more unpopular the better. If it`s managed to establish itself on a Discussion Board as The Voice of The Left™, then its growing unpopularity constitutes a double whammy for the spook operators. The (pseudleft, cryptofascist. warmongering) spook propaganda gets catapulted incessantly, AND, simultaneously, The Voice of The Left™ gets discredited as boring, stupid, cowardly, dishonest, evasive, unattractive, and deeply annoying. Win-win.

I do not really care if someone is an 'agent' or if that person is merely socially conditioned to cling to their 'in' group. What I do care about is if that person is willing to respond to criticism. If the original premise is incorrect and defacto, not allowed to be challenged, yet the person continues to post as if his assumption is correct, well, it becomes religion and that is not worth much to outsiders.

I have advanced several challenges to AD, without rancor, -yet never get an answer. Why is that?
All these things will continue as long as coercion remains a central element of our mentality.
Sounder

Postby Belligerent Savant » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:28 pm

Peartreed:
From my perspective the so-called “copy/pasta” posts and posters are not the problem. Nor are they “spooks” by any stretch of the imagination. They are researchers dedicated to sharing ongoing news about their serious concerns. Their input is valued as a positive contribution to following an important issue of shared interest. For newshounds like myself, they make the board a current and vital resource of information.

So in other words, a clearinghouse for pasted MSM articles. This is a marked downgrade over prior iterations of this board, when it was acknowledged that most MSM content is littered with disinfo/misinfo or outright lies, and part of our collective M.O. here was to parse/filter through such misdirection and identify hints/portions of useful information as a means to connect dots (sorting the 'wheat' from the 'chaff').

Now, we have scores of MSM material pasted here at face-value, with nary an indication that we're being cojoled, consistently. On the contrary, these articles are posted here to REINFORCE points of view that are largely aligned with mainstream talking points.

ALSO:

It's not "copy/paste", in and of itself, that irritates some of us. Usage of copy/paste, in moderation/selectively, and in support of an argument/point of view, is fine. Usage of copy/paste for posterity (fear that a given article will vanish in the not-too-distant future), within reason, is also understandable.

IT IS THE Usage of REPEAT copy/pastes from questionable and/or MSM sources at face-value (almost always without a contextual quip and/or caveat lector remark by the 'paster'), consecutively for a page or more, and sometimes as a means to silence dissenting viewpoints, that inspires the IRE here.

Let's not conflate the two scenarios, please.

RI in 2018: a place where one may visit as a central repository for MSM content, a convenience from the burden of locating the same content via a few additional mouse clicks.
Last edited by Belligerent Savant on Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:40 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Belligerent Savant

Postby American Dream » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:30 pm

Sounder » Mon Mar 26, 2018 4:21 pm wrote:I have advanced several challenges to AD, without rancor, -yet never get an answer. Why is that?

My interactions with you are often frustrating and unrewarding- that is a big reason why. I certainly have tried to engage with you.

None of us is under any particular obligation to dance to another's tune. I wish we could all accept that more.

We are obligated to uphold the rules but that's mostly it.
American Dream

Postby peartreed » Mon Mar 26, 2018 5:37 pm

dada calling me a coward or a social climber as an insult only reinforces my point in profiling disruptors.

There’s nothing brave about anonymously attacking other avatars by name.

All of the personality profiles presumed to apply to posters are projections.

“Social climbing” is not an insult when it’s the only way up from the gutter.

As stated above, nihilism needs and feeds on negativity – but none of that is necessary here. Permanent unpleasantness is a personal pathology that identifies the purveyor as a character lacking precisely that – character - or consideration.

I’m just joining others here in calling for more kindness, empathy and civility.

We all also know that copied articles from mainstream media obviously contain bias, like most news. The best filter of that is behind our eyes.
peartreed

Postby seemslikeadream » Mon Mar 26, 2018 6:22 pm

“Social climbing”

it's kinda like lace curtain Irish moving the dishes before they piss in the kitchen sink

now I'll just go back to counting the roses on the wallpaper until this raid is over :leprechaun:
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT