Spook Infiltration of Discussion Boards as RI Subject

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Spook Infiltration of Discussion Boards as RI Subject

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:04 pm

here is the post ...what and where did you respond to my words that you changed or was your changing my post your response?

minime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:42 pm wrote:
seemslikeadream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 1:36 pm wrote:this thread started by Mac is accusing AD of being a spook .....period

you should know what you are talking about before opening your mouth

Sun Mar 25, 2018 2:46 pm

Sun Mar 25, 2018 3:05 pm

it took 19 minutes for this OP to be posted because the other one was locked and Mac wanted to continue the discussion slurs after he was told to stop it

for reference

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=39029&start=135

(I hope you are finished editing your post...)

If everyone did, there would be 0 posts of interest.
Mazars and Deutsche Bank could have ended this nightmare before it started.
They could still get him out of office.
But instead, they want mass death.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Blog: View Blog (83)

Postby minime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:06 pm

seemslikeadream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:01 pm wrote:bolding something absolutely changes the meaning

and you did NOT respond to it

slad said: "you should know what you are talking about before opening your mouth"

minime: "If everyone did, there would be 0 posts of interest."
minime

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:08 pm

"If everyone did, there would be 0 posts of interest."

then you should have been a little clearer .....

(I hope you are finished editing your post...)

If everyone did, there would be 0 posts of interest.

It looked like your "everyone" was part of your editing critique

how was I supposed to know you were responding to the bold you added to my post?

there is a reason for not changing someone's quote

you should have taken my words out of my quote and then responded to them .....it would have saved a misunderstanding
Last edited by seemslikeadream on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:09 pm

MacCruiskeen » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:31 pm wrote: there he was, completely unworried by any question of popularity or effectiveness, churning away incessantly in the dark, in the icy vacuum, like one of those.incomprehensible alien machines in one of those tales by Stanislaw Lem. Still posting away, still completely unconcerned with persuading anyone of anything at all. It was eerie, I tell you.

a nihgt of terer. fare done gime a turn it did.

I had entered a haunted house. The alleged janitor -- "The Last Moderator", as he called himself elsewhere -- had long since departed, silently. That`s how Discussion Boards get killed, or at least zombified.

Some of you may have missed the Lem reference. He's more popular in Europe than in the US.

[The Invincible is] the story of the clash of Earthly Astronauts with a spontaneously created population of microautomata destroying all intelligence. ... Only beings that reason can understand the strangeness and free themselves from the fatalism of destruction.

http://english.lem.pl/index.php/works/n ... invincible

Fascinating book. You might call it prophetic. He wrote it in 1964, at the height of the Cold War, a year after the spooks murdered JFK, with impunity. (Only "Conspis" [sic] asked questions.)

American Dream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 12:34 pm wrote:We're heading towards the Trifecta of violations here, what with a thread dedicated to not only calling out one particular member but spook-baiting to boot. Even though I'm fairly used to such a board culture, it is still disgusting and wrong...

1. The thread-title is "Spook Infiltration of Discussion Boards as RI Subject.". Nobody had even mentioned you before your first flustered intervention, that typically vacuous and unconconvincing non-denial you posted on page 1. Why do you presume that a thread about spook infiltrators is a thread about you? I think we should be told, by you.

2. You have me on ignore, remember? That means you cannot read anything I post. That's always been your excuse for not replying to me, anyway, or indeed to any other RI poster you don't feel like replying to. I'd hate to think you'd been lying all this time.

3. Disingenuousness is a game more than one person can, and may, play.

Do try and get your story straight, gentlemen. The new Cold War is now in full swing, thanks entirely to your sterling efforts behind the scenes and in the media (including this tiny & stagnant backwater), but you won't easily manage to turn it hot with a performance as poor as this.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:15 pm

Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby minime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:26 pm

Mac, just my opinion, but there isn't an alphabet agency out there that would bother to pay any attention to this forum--for its content, anyway.

Why would they bother? Their work is being done for them. There is no original content here, no research being done to merit any scrutiny, nothing being posted that isn't being posted better somewhere else with superior commentary.
Last edited by minime on Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minime

Postby thrulookingglass » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:26 pm

"You can't see the wood for the trees" - Somethings Burning, Stone Roses
thrulookingglass

Postby seemslikeadream » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:32 pm

then why do you even bother to post or read here?

no research being done

surely you do not do any research

superior commentary

and where is your superior commentary?

for its content

and of course you do not add to the content

just complain and critique ...is that your contribution?

minime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:26 pm wrote:Mac, just my opinion, but there isn't an alphabet agency out there that would bother to pay any attention to this forum--for its content, anyway.

Why would they bother? Their work is being done for them. There is no original content here, no research being done to merit any scrutiny, nothing being posted that isn't being posted better somewhere else with superior commentary.
Don’t forget that.
seemslikeadream

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:42 pm

minime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:26 pm wrote:Mac, just my opinion, but there isn't an alphabet agency out there that would bother to pay any attention to this forum--for its content, anyway.

I understand the point you're making, minime, but I think you're mistaken if you believe that any media outlet, even one as tiny and dilapidated as this here Rickety Institution, is too small or insignificant to attract their attention and their displeasure. The spooks have -- almost literally -- endless funds. They can employ an almost literally infinite number of employees. They can waste gigantic amounts of money wherever they please and their funds will still be renewed and increased next year.

They are far less concerned with discouraging original research than with disrupting, disabling and undermining any public forum that fails to meet with their full approval. Nor, as I pointed out to Jack above, is it expensive, time-consuming or labour-intensive for them to do so. It costs them almost no time, no effort and no money.

So it's a piece of cake. QED.
"Ich kann gar nicht so viel fressen, wie ich kotzen möchte." - Max Liebermann,, Berlin, 1933

"Science is the belief in the ignorance of experts." - Richard Feynman, NYC, 1966

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby Jerky » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:56 pm

Mac, if you truly believed what you just wrote above about The Powers That Be and their limitless resources to fuck with even the most inconsequential discussion boards (and I'm 99% sure that you don't), then by now you'd probably have taken a look at literally EVERY OTHER CONSPIRACY-ORIENTED DISCUSSION BOARD ON THE INTERNET -- where the kind of MSM distrusting/White-Helmets-are-Takfiri-Headchoppers/The US Deep State is the font of all earthly evil/White Genocide believing/George Soros fearing/Putin gets a bad rap (and so does a certain one-balled Austrian midget) theorizing/Bernie-or-Trump-or-Bust politicking/Cassandra Fairbanks trusting/Julian Assange worshipping/Give Pizzagate a Chance drooling/etc/etc/etc spittle-flecked lunatic drivel that YOU seem to so desperately want to see repeated here is literally the ONLY FARE ON THE MENU -- and realized that maybe... just maybe... it's all those other, bigger, more consequential "alternative" boards that are being played/deceived/spooked/guided/misled/disinformed.... and NOT Rigorous Intuition.

So now... what does that make you? Aside from a liar, I mean.

J.
Jerky

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:57 pm

Jerky » Sun Mar 25, 2018 8:00 pm wrote:Of course it happens.

J.

Yep.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby minime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 4:58 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:42 pm wrote:

I understand the point you're making, minime, but I think you're mistaken if you believe that any media outlet, even one as tiny and dilapidated as this here Rickety Institution, is too small or insignificant to attract their attention and their displeasure. The spooks have -- almost literally -- endless funds. They can employ an almost literally infinite number of employees. They can waste gigantic amounts of money wherever they please and their funds will still be renewed and increased next year.

They are far less concerned with discouraging original research than with disrupting, disabling and undermining any public forum that fails to meet with their full approval. Nor, as I pointed out to Jack above, is it expensive, time-consuming or labour-intensive for them to do so. It costs them almost no time, no effort and no money.

So it's a piece of cake. QED.

I have little doubt that Fort Mead scans the content of even backwater forums through their systems. As you say, beyond initial R&D, the cost is minimal, and cost is no object. They may well test their AI programs on the unsuspecting, and are more likely to do so every passing day. Key words raise pink flags and warrant further scrutiny. And certainly RI would raise pink flags, and therefore warrant a further level of scrutiny. But nothing is done here beyond that. (What would be required is HMW with a clue.) It is at that point that their interest would diminish to nothing at all. Anything gleaned from the original scrutiny would be parsed for machine and classroom use, but nothing more, with only machines remaining silently in the background... listening.
minime

Postby MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:03 pm

Well, so you assert.

TESTDEMIC ➝ "CASE"DEMIC
MacCruiskeen

Postby minime » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:07 pm

MacCruiskeen » Tue Mar 27, 2018 3:03 pm wrote:Well, so you assert.

Yes. And if one of us were right and the other wrong... Since we have of knowing for sure, would it, will it change the way we... I... interact with the forum?
minime

Postby Jerky » Tue Mar 27, 2018 5:13 pm

Oh, you think that's a contradiction? Only someone with a ludicrously narrow definition of "spook" would think so. All those other, bigger, more "important" sites that I mentioned -- the ones that are marching in lock-step with the kind of "opinions" you seem to feel should be the coin of the realm here at R.I. -- they're all running a massive series of psy-ops. And from my vantage point, you seem to be either a victim or a bad faith actor in all this, yourself.

So why don't you go to literally ANY OTHER discussion board and play there? They all believe the shit you believe, think the same way you think. You'd be happier there, wouldn't you? Some of them even have special forums where you can all have a big circle jerk over the latest video of Jordan Peterson "SAVAGELY PWNING!!!" someone or something they didn't even know they hated until the Professor told them to. Why INSIST on staying here and trying to convince everyone else to think just like you? You don't think that's suspicious at all?

J.
Jerky

PreviousNext

Return to FIRE PIT