'Protocols of Zion' Doc PR: Jew-Hating NOI Fake-Panther

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Protocols

Postby thumperton » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:23 pm

^ so really your only problem with the protocols is that it singles out the Jews? What do your personal feelings have to do with the veracity of the document? <p></p><i></i>
thumperton

Blog: View Blog (0)

Postby dbeach » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:25 pm

"The illuminati is controlled by Jews...BUT...they aren't REAL Jews"<br><br>I like this cuz many want to shout this topic down BUT my cousin is a real jew and so are a few pals . BUT they know that the current leaders of Israel and the USA could care less about them or any of their citizenry for that matter.<br><br>The ruling elites and their secret societys will offer up both Israel and the USA to their satanic/luciferian gods<br><br>BUT we can stop them ,not easy trying to keep genuine info and discussion on these sensitive topics flowing but it seems to work here <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Postby Dreams End » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:32 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>so really your only problem with the protocols is that it singles out the Jews?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>No, my problem with them is that they are anti-Semitic forgeries. Try to pay attention. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Qutb » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:46 pm

"What do your personal feelings have to do with the veracity of the document?"<br><br>Thumpy, I'm sorry to be the one who breaks this to you, but the Protocols were written by the Czarist secret police in Russia in the 19th century. They are NOT real. <br><br>Sheez. I'm really starting to wonder what the hell I'm doing on this board. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Postby thumperton » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:52 pm

If they were forgeries, why is everything that was written in there coming true? <p></p><i></i>
thumperton

Postby Qutb » Thu Sep 29, 2005 4:55 pm

It isn't. It's just the neo-fascist web sites you frequent that are convincing you it is. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Postby Dreams End » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:12 pm

Why I'm bothering...I don't know. But there are probably a lot of lurkers out there, so just in case...<br><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The actual origin of the Protocols can be clearly traced back to its beginnings and associated with known historical events. There is no actual connection with any Jewish conspiracy.<br><br>The origin of most of what make up the Protocols lies in an 1864 pamphlet titled Dialogue aux enfers entre Machiavel et Montesquieu or Dialogues in Hell Between Machiavelli and Montesquieu by the French satirist Maurice Joly, which attacks the political ambitions of Napoleon III by using the device of diabolical plotters in Hell. In turn, Joly appears to have plagiarized a good amount of the material from a popular novel by Eugene Sue, The Mysteries of the People. In Sue's work, the plotters were Jesuits, and the Jews do not appear in the pamphlet. There seems to be some confusion here, because the Jesuit plotters were in Sue's book The Wandering Jew, which wasn't in fact about Jews.<br><br>It being illegal to criticize the monarchy, Joly had the pamphlet printed in Belgium, and then attempted to have it smuggled over the French border. It was seized by the police, who confiscated as many copies as they could, then banned the book. The police traced the book to Joly, who was then tried on April 25, 1865, and sentenced to fifteen months in prison.<br>[edit]<br><br>The forger<br><br>Hermann Goedsche, a German anti-Semite and a spy for the Prussian secret police who had been removed from his job as a postal clerk after forging evidence for the prosecution of political reformer Benedict Waldeck in 1849, included Joly's Dialogues in his 1868 book Biarritz, written under the name Sir John Retcliffe. In the chapter "The Jewish Cemetery in Prague and the Council of Representatives of the Twelve Tribes of Israel", he invented a secret rabbinical cabal which meets in the cemetery at midnight every hundred years to plan the agenda for the Jewish Conspiracy. To portray the meeting, he borrowed heavily from the scene in the novel Joseph Balsamo by Alexandre Dumas where Cagliostro and company plot the affair of the diamond necklace, and likewise borrowed Joly's Dialogues as the outcome of the meeting.<br><br>Goedsche's book was translated into Russian language in 1872, and in 1891 an extract of the chapter containing the meeting of the fictional centennial rabbinical "council of representatives", including the plagiarized Joly's Dialogues was circulating in Russia; whether they originated it or not, the Russian secret police found the work useful in their fight to discredit liberal reformers and revolutionaries who were rapidly gaining support among the populace. During the Dreyfus affair in France in 1893–1895, when polarization of European attitudes towards the Jews was at a maximum, the Dialogues were edited into their final form, which appeared in Russia in 1895 and began to be privately published starting in 1897 as the Protocols.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Protocols_of_the_Elders_of_Zion">en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The...rs_of_Zion</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

"Hidden Tyranny" interview

Postby robertdreed » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:16 pm

According to my preliminary on-line research, the "interview" quoted by Henry Makow has the hallmarks of being a forgery. <br><br>I don't have the time to research thoroughly enough to say one way or the other, in terms of probability. But as yet, my research indicates that the sole witness to the "interview"'s ever taking place is the interviewer, Walter White, Jr., "for the past 17 years Director and Editor of the monthly conservative publication WESTERN FRONT." <br><br>The interview only surfaced posthumously, a year after Mr. Rosenthal's death. No evidence is presented of any indication of a forthcoming interview with Rosenthal set to be published in a forthcoming issue of the magazine, prior to his death. Nor is any documentation presented about any contacts between Rosenthal and Wallace prior to Rosenthal's demise. <br><br>In it's initial incarnation, "Hidden Tyranny" isn't presented in the format of an interview, but only in the form of excerpted replies to inquiries that are paraphrased. Later, the "interview" was "released" in its "original, unabridged" form. The reason given for the initial form of the document was that its 17-page length was "too long" to be published completely, the first time. <br><br>Are there actually people in the world capable of stuffing words in a dead man's mouth to further their own agendas? <br><br>Yes. That much, I can say for sure. <br><br>Anyone else who's interested can start researching simply by dialing in the terms "Harold Wallace Rosenthal" and "interview." <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=robertdreed>robertdreed</A> at: 9/29/05 3:19 pm<br></i>
robertdreed

A first for me

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Thu Sep 29, 2005 5:21 pm

I haven't done this before, and I'm not happy about doing this now, but I'm closing this thread.<br><br>This isn't a place for groupthink, but neither is it a place for racist and fascist agendas. To anyone who wants to debate the merit of the Protocols, please take it elsewhere. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT