Dreams End

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Dreams End

Postby antiaristo » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:45 pm

For the second time.<br>I really think you should deal with this before telling others on this board how to think.<br>It WAS you that said "bring it on".<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Come on, now. Where are all the "DE is a gatekeeper" posts?....The line starts here. <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Yeah, DE, I think you're a gatekeeper.<br>I think you are a gatekeeper for Zionists.<br>But NOT Jews. I mean the Zionists that follow the Masonic religion, and serve the purposes of the British Crown.<br><br>The "posh" websites have been getting excited these last few days about the connection between Judith Miller and David Kelly.<br>This is what was on Rigorous Intuition back in August.<br><br><br>antiaristoRegistered MemberPosts: 442(8/31/05 7:04 am)Reply | Edit <br>Judith Miller and David Kelly <br><br>A new wrinkle in the Plame affair?Published: August 30 2005 03:00 | Last updated: August 30 2005 03:00Financial Times<br>TEXT OMITED <br><br>news.ft.com/cms/s/0494cc7...511c8.html<br><br>Correct me if I'm wrong (I don't doubt it!), but Miller's infamous meeting was on or about 8 July 2003.<br>I always say, it's in the timing.What else was going on at the time?<br>Have we all forgotten Dr David Kelly so soon?The poor man was "done" (Operation Mason in the TVP logbook) on 17 July 2003, having dominated the news for most of that month.<br>Any connections between Miller and Kelly? Too bloody right. It was to Miller that Kelly sent one of his last e-mails. In it was the quote about "Dark actors playing games". Kelly was the primary source for Miller's book.<br>Any other connections?<br><br>Does anybody remember what Wilson's op-ed was about? It was about challenging "those sixteen words" in the SOTU.<br>Does anybody remember what those sixteen words were?<br><br>"The <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>BRITISH GOVERNMENT</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa"<br><br>The <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>BRITISH GOVERNMENT</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>It's pretty clear why she's keeping her mouth shut. I've been warning you Americans for years about what the British Crown is doing to your government and your country. About how they are using the Treason Felony Act to take you over. About how Cheney, the top Freemason, is Her top agent.But it's much more important to talk about "antisemitism", isn't it? <br>..................................<br><br>Dreams EndUnregistered User(8/31/05 7:14 am)Reply <br>interesting, but... <br>Yeah, that's an interesting theory, but besides the "anti-Semitism" angle, I simply think theories that need some country outside of the US to blame for what's going on IN the US is unneeded. One of the tricks after Kennedy was shot was setting up all kinds of "hints" so people would look elsewhere for the villains: mafia, cuba, ussr etc. Diversion. <br>..................................<br><br>antiaristoRegistered MemberPosts: 446(8/31/05 4:08 pm)Reply | Edit Re: interesting, but <br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Yeah, that's an interesting theory, but besides the "anti-Semitism" angle, I simply think theories that need some country outside of the US to blame for what's going on IN the US is unneeded.</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <br><br>DreamsEnd,<br>Thanks for the instantaneous faint praise.I've been wondering for a while whether your blind spot is of the Nelsonian variety. I really cannot let this pass.<br><br>Did you READ your President's words? Again:"The <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>BRITISH GOVERNMENT</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa"<br><br>See those words <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>BRITISH GOVERNMENT</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->?That's "some country outside of the US".<br>What the hell are you talking about? <br>....................................<br><br>Dreams EndRegistered MemberPosts: 212(8/31/05 5:00 pm)Reply Re: Judith Miller and David Kelly <br> <br>Quote: "The BRITISH GOVERNMENT has learned that Saddam Hussein recently sought significant quantities of uranium from Africa" <br><br>This proves the British started the war? Colin Powell got in front of the UN and said a LOT more blatantly false stuff.<br><br>The forgery was traced to Italy. (P-2?)<br>The Pakistani's brought in the money for 9-11.<br>The Saudi's were involved.<br>Mossad probably involved.<br>.................................................<br><br>antiaristoRegistered MemberPosts: 448(8/31/05 5:14 pm)Reply | Edit Re: Judith Miller and David Kelly <br><br>DreamsEnd,<br>Thanks. Now I know it's Nelsonian. <br>..................................................<br><br>Dreams EndRegistered MemberPosts: 213(8/31/05 5:21 pm)Reply Re: Judith Miller and David Kelly <br><br>I can't wait till your lawsuit is done and you can explain what you are talking about. <br>...................................................<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm13.showMessage?topicID=56.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...D=56.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The first thing that strikes me in this interaction was how quickly you replied. My originating post was 7:04 and your reply was up at 7:14.<br>Was it enthusiasm that spurred this reply? Hardly, it's "interesting, but...". No facts, but it's a diversion. Most edifying.<br><br>The second thing that strikes me is your wilfull blindness when it comes to recognizing that Bush specified the British Government in those sixteen words. And that this whole Plame thing is about those sixteen words.<br><br>It seems to me that what YOU quote is the diversion.<br><br><!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>The forgery was traced to Italy. (P-2?)<br>The Pakistani's brought in the money for 9-11.<br>The Saudi's were involved.<br>Mossad probably involved</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->.<br><br>So yeah, I think you ARE gatekeeping for the Zionists.<br><br>(By the way, "Nelsonian" comes from Admiral the Lord Horatio Nelson, at the Battle of Trafalgar.)<br> <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Dreams End

Postby Dreams End » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:54 pm

This is a fair summary of our exchanges, antiaristo...but I already replied to this in the "truth" thread. I hesitate to copy and paste as we'll have responses going in two threads. Tell you what...I'll edit it and direct people here.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Dreams End

Postby Dreams End » Mon Oct 17, 2005 3:57 pm

In order to move this discussion in more educational direction, I'm going to post an article by Henry Makow. <br><br>Antiaristo, I think, is sincere in his efforts. What I speculate has happened, but naturally cannot prove, is that in his search for justice he began to look to sources such as Executive Intelligence Review, which is run by Lyndon Larouche. I'm not calling anti an agent, but I think his struggle has been tarred by their particularly skillful disinfo campaign.<br><br>Larouche, as I showed quite clearly in the Larouche thread, started out blatantly anti-Semitic. Here's that thread:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://p216.ezboard.com/frigorousintuitionfrm10.showMessage?topicID=1110.topic">p216.ezboard.com/frigorou...1110.topic</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Couple of Larouche quotes:<br><br><br>"Judaism is the religion of a caste of subjects of Christianity, entirely molded by ingenious rabbis to fit into the ideological and secular life of Christianity. In short, a selfsustaining Judaism never existed and never could exist. As for Jewish culture otherwise, it is merely the residue left to the Jewish home after everything saleable has been marketed to the Goyim."<br><br>"The Case of Ludwig Feuerbach", Lyndon H. LaRouche, Jr., (under pen name L. Marcus), The Campaigner, December 1973<br><br>"America must be cleansed for its righteous war by the immediate elimination of the Nazi Jewish Lobby and other British agents from the councils of government, industry, and labor."<br><br>"A War-winning Strategy", Editorial, New Solidarity, March 1978<br><hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Larouche has now backed off of the Jewish part of things...at least in his publicly available material. Now, he's mainly on about the British Royals. Antiaristo, in the thread I quoted above, points out that he agrees with the Larouche assessment, though the first two of antiaristo's affidavits were written before he'd heard of Larouche. I think from that point on, Larouche has influenced his thinking...or at least, they are in agreement.<br><br>Why would this matter, if it was just about the British Royals? I have no love for the royals. The problem is, once again, coded language and context. The context, of course, for Larouche (not anti) is a history of virulent anti-Semitism which gets swallowed up into a focus on the "Zionist" English Monarchy. nevermind the Semantic confusion, I want to post this article by Henry Makow, who is an admirer of Larouche and quotes Jeffrey Steinberg with frequency. I wish I could post more directly from Larouche on this, but I can't find a good online searchable collection of his articles. So I will not claim that Makow is accurately representing larouche's views. Indeed, he takes larouche to task for NOT mentioning all the Jews involved in the monarchy. I print this, instead, because it shows what the whole Zionist Monarchy thing is really about. Anti will not agree and probably isn't even aware of this interpretation of his spin on things...but this is how it goes:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br> The "Jewish" Conspiracy is British Imperialism<br><br>By Henry Makow Ph.D.<br>May 30, 2004<br><br>british israel1.jpg<br>Conspiracy theorists like myself believe modern history reflects a long-term conspiracy by an international financial elite to enslave humanity.<br><br>Like blind men examining an elephant, we attribute this conspiracy to Jews, Illuminati, Vatican, Jesuits, Freemasons, Black Nobility, and Bildersbergs etc.<br><br>The real villains are at the heart of our economic and cultural life. They are the dynastic families who own the Bank of England, the US Federal Reserve and associated cartels. They also control the World Bank and IMF and most of the world's Intelligence agencies. Their identity is secret but Rothschild is certainly one of them. The Bank of England was "nationalized" in 1946 but the power to create money remained in the same hands.<br><br>England is in fact a financial oligarchy run by the "Crown" which refers to the "City of London" not the Queen. The City of London is run by the Bank of England, a private corporation. The square-mile-large City is a sovereign state located in the heart of greater London. As the "Vatican of the financial world," the City is not subject to British law.<br><br>On the contrary, the bankers dictate to the British Parliament. In 1886, Andrew Carnegie wrote that, "six or seven men can plunge the nation into war without consulting Parliament at all." Vincent Vickers, a director of the Bank of England from 1910-1919 blamed the City for the wars of the world. ("Economic Tribulation" (1940) cited in Knuth, The Empire of the City, 1943, p 60)<br><br>The British Empire was an extension of bankers' financial interests. Indeed, all the non-white colonies (India, Hong Kong, Gibraltar) were "Crown Colonies." They belonged to the City and were not subject to British law although Englishmen were expected to conquer and pay for them.<br><br>The Bank of England assumed control of the U.S. during the T.R. Roosevelt administration (1901-1909) when its agent J.P. Morgan took over 25% of American business. (Anton Chaitkin, Treason in America, 1964)<br><br>According to the "American Almanac," the bankers are part of a network called the "Club of the Isles" which is an informal association of predominantly European-based royal households including the Queen. The Club of the Isles commands an estimated $10 trillion in assets. It lords over such corporate giants as Royal Dutch Shell, Imperial Chemical Industries, Lloyds of London, Unilever, Lonrho, Rio Tinto Zinc, and Anglo American DeBeers. It dominates the world supply of petroleum, gold, diamonds, and many other vital raw materials; and deploys these assets at the disposal of its geopolitical agenda.<br><br>Its goal: to reduce the human population from its current level of over 5 billion people to below 1 billion people within the next two to three generations; to literally ``cull the human herd'' in the interest of retaining their own global power and the feudal system upon which that power is based.<br><br>Historian Jeffrey Steinberg could be referring to the US, Canada and Australia when he writes, "England, Scotland, Wales, and, especially, Northern Ireland, are today little more than slave plantations and social engineering laboratories, serving the needs of ...the City of London...<br><br>These families constitute a financier oligarchy; they are the power behind the Windsor throne. They view themselves as the heirs to the Venetian oligarchy, which infiltrated and subverted England from the period 1509-1715, and established a new, more virulent, Anglo-Dutch-Swiss strain of the oligarchic system of imperial Babylon, Persia, Rome, and Byzantium....<br><br>The City of London dominates the world's speculative markets. A tightly interlocking group of corporations, involved in raw materials extraction, finance, insurance, transportation, and food production, controls the lion's share of the world market, and exerts virtual ``choke point'' control over world industry."<br><br>Steinberg belongs to a group of historians associated with economist Lyndon Larouche. They have traced this scourge to the migration of the Venetian mercantile oligarchy to England more than 300 years ago.<br><br>Although the Larouche historians do not say so, it appears that many members of this oligarchy were Jews. Cecil Roth writes: "The trade of Venice was overwhelmingly concentrated in the hands of the Jews, the wealthiest of the mercantile class." (The History of the Jews in Venice, 1930)<br><br>The Jewish banking families made it a practice to marry their female offspring to spendthrift European aristocrats. In Jewish law, the mixed offspring of a Jewish mother is Jewish. (The male heirs always marry Jews.) For example, in 1878 Hannah Rothschild married Lord Rosebery. who later became Prime Minister. In 1922 Louis Mountbatten, the uncle of Prince Philip and cousin of the Queen married the granddaughter of Jewish banker Ernest Cassel, one of the wealthiest men in the world. Winston Churchill's mother, Jenny (Jacobson) Jerome, was Jewish. By the beginning of the 1900s, there were very few English aristocrat families left that hadn't intermarried with Jews. It was said that, when they visited the Continent, Europeans were surprised to see Jewish looking persons with English titles and accents.<br><br>According to L.G. Pine, the Editor of Burke's Peerage , Jews "have made themselves so closely connected with the British peerage that the two classes are unlikely to suffer loss which is not mutual. So closely linked are the Jews and the lords that a blow against the Jews in this country would not be possible without injuring the aristocracy also." (Tales of the British Aristocracy1957, p.219.)<br><br>If they aren't Jewish by intermarriage, many European aristocrats consider themselves descendents of Biblical Hebrews. The Hapsburgs are related by marriage to the Merovingians who claim to be descendents of the Tribe of Benjamin.<br><br>In addition, many aristocrats belong to the "British Israel" Movement that believes the British soveriegn is the head of the Anglo Saxon "Lost Tribes" of Israel and that the Apocalyse will see the full reconstitution of the British Empire.<br><br>According to Barbara Aho, Rosicrucians and Freemasons, who believe in British Israelism, have a plan to place one of their bloodline on the throne of the rebuilt Temple in Jerusalem. This positioning of a false messiah whom the world will worship as Christ has been carefully planned and executed over many centuries.<br><br>According to Barry Chamish, "there would be no modern state of Israel without British Freemasonry. In the 1860s, the British-Israelite movement was initiated from within Freemasonry. Its goal was to establish a Jewish-Masonic state in the Turkish province of Palestine...Initially, British Jewish Masonic families like the Rothschilds and Montefiores provided the capital to build the infrastructure for the anticipated wave of immigration. However, luring the Jews to Israel was proving difficult. They, simply, liked European life too much to abandon it. So Europe was to be turned into a nightmare for the Jews."<br><br>CONCLUSION<br><br>I wasted much of my life getting a conventional education, so I feel I am beginning my education anew.<br><br>It appears that a vampire-like clique directs the world. This secretive cabal is represented by our dominant political, economic and cultural institutions. Western society has been subverted and western culture is bankrupt. Democracy is a form of social control and the mass media/ education are systems for indoctrination.<br><br>Essentially the problem boils down to whether we believe man was made in God's image and has an obligation to lift himself to a higher level of truth, beauty and justice. Naturally monopolists have no use for this and want to define reality to suit their own interests. They have taught us that God is dead and man is just a fancy animal without a divine soul. Culture today tends to deny standards, ideals and goals of any kind. Instead, we are fed an endless diet of trivia and degradation.<br><br>Certain elite Jews are an integral part of this elite neo feudal conspiracy. Throughout history they have had a symbiotic relationship with the aristocracy. But ordinary Jews like the serfs were manipulated and persecuted by their elites.<br><br>True Judaism like Islam and Christianity affirms the supremacy of God as a moral force. A real Jew, like a true Christian or Muslim cannot perform an immoral act. It's time to reaffirm our belief in God.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.savethemales.ca/000447.html">www.savethemales.ca/000447.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Makow's views are elaborated further here, and notice, again, the relationship between Jews and the Monarchy:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>ORIGIN OF ANTI SEMITISM<br><br>It should come as no surprise that the people who own and control the world have put their interests before the greater good of humanity.<br><br>For at least 400 years, Christian civilization has been under covert attack by a diabolical multi generational program now called the "New World Order", "globalization" or "world government."<br><br>Essentially globalization represents the consolidation of absolute economic, political and cultural power in the hands of a cabal of super rich dynastic families (bankers and their vast corporate networks) headquartered in the City of London. The UN, IMF and World Bank are some of their instruments.<br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>These families include the Rothschilds, Warburgs and other so-called Jews who have intermarried with Anglo American and European aristocracy.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>This mirrors the collaboration between the moneylenders and kings in the Middle Ages when the Jew shared the proceeds from his lucrative business with the king. The New World Order resurrects the feudal relationship between an aristocracy based on great wealth and a large serfdom.<br><br>These families have embraced Freemasonry, an occult secret society that worships Lucifer. The top rank of this cabal is called the "Illuminati."<br><br>The Illuminati uses anti Semitism to manipulate Jews and others. Jews figure prominently in Illuminati sponsored movements such as Communism, Zionism, Socialism, Liberalism, Feminism, and Neo Conservatism.<br><br>Most of these Jews are ambitious or idealistic dupes who think they are building a secular utopia based on reason and not a world police state straight out of George Orwell's "1984".<br><br>The Illuminati strategy is divide and rule, i.e. get their enemies to destroy each other. For example they set up Communism to attract opponents of private property. They set up Nazism for people who champion nation and race, and hate "Jewish" hegemony. Then they attacked each other.<br><br>As long as Jews play a disproportionate role in the New World Order, some opposition will be expressed in terms of "anti Semitism." For example, this recently appeared in a book review on Amazon. "It isn't Jews dying in Iraq. Our boys are dying for their war on their enemies. Americans are just hostages. Our government and media is hostage to Israel First Americans. " <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.savethemales.ca/000612.html">www.savethemales.ca/000612.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Once again, these are not antiaristo's words. Just providing readers of this thread (not slimmouse, sweejack and mm, who will simply call this more evidence of my "blatant" agenda) of how this kind of theory morphs and changes and can often dupe very well meaning folks. <br> <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

game

Postby somebody » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:04 pm

f.u. to all the people that have shown up all over this board to hijack it and spread their shit <p></p><i></i>
somebody

Re: game

Postby antiaristo » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:13 pm

Dreams End,<br>I'm still waiting for your reply. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Postby Dreams End » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:19 pm

Look up. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby antiaristo » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:31 pm

Dreams End, <br>I'm still waiting for your reply. <br>I have no intention of wasting RI resources going back and forth.<br>If you have an explanation I'd like to hear it.<br>Otherwise I'll have to use this thread as an example of your dishonesty. <p></p><i></i>
antiaristo

Postby Dreams End » Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:40 pm

anti, the reply is right there. Hit refresh on your browser or something. sheesh. It's REALLY long...can't miss it. Gotta go to a couple of tutoring clients right now...maybe you'll be able to spot it by the time I get back. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Postby Col Quisp » Mon Oct 17, 2005 6:42 pm

With all due respect, perhaps the two of you might like to use PM to resolve your differences. <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Not a reply

Postby GDN01 » Mon Oct 17, 2005 7:47 pm

DE - you have engaged in speculation about anti's thought process and put forth your dissection of him, in an effort to discredit his views and concerns. <br><br>Why not speak for yourself instead of others and describe your thought process. <br><br>Write about yourself instead of ascribing motives and agendas to other people. <br><br>And I agree with somebody. <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Re: Not a reply

Postby Dreams End » Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:27 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>you have engaged in speculation about anti's thought process <hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>No speculation. Here's anti discussing his views of Larouche on the Larouche thread.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>there are two affidavits sworn by me in the Data Dump; sworn long before I had even heard of LaRouche. Neither is derivative: both are highly personal.<br>You’ve complained in the past that there is too much to read.<br>Ignore the rest. Fine. The ramblings of a lunatic? OK.<br>But I’m sure you know the penalties for swearing a false affidavit.<br><br>I don’t know what sort of game you are playing, because broadly speaking your other posts are highly informative and interesting.<br>But your approach here is a problem. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Because LaRouche is correct about the British Monarchy,</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and you go round like a skirmisher to protect them. You say he is unique – so you want to exterminate that line of thought? What happened to diversity?<br>Indeed you dedicate an entire thread to this end.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>My point was that he's been duped by some sophisticated misinformation. I also pointed out that Larouche has a PROFOUNDLY racist past and a habit of beating up leftists with baseball bats. <br><br>So bashing communists' heads in with a baseball bat is NOT considered gatekeeping, but pointing out troubling trends on this website of which I have no editorial control IS considered gatekeeping. <br><br>Now, why don't all you nice people go take your Protocols of Zion coloring books, your Free Ernst Zundel Bumper stickers and your Klauss Barbie Dolls and go join the people at Stormfront or larouchepub.com. <p></p><i></i>
Dreams End

Re: Not a reply

Postby starroute » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:57 am

Oh, I liked this bit:<br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>This mirrors the collaboration between the moneylenders and kings in the Middle Ages when the Jew shared the proceeds from his lucrative business with the king.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br>As I recall (and I grant you this is mainly from reading the footnotes to "Ivanhoe" back in 8th grade), that sharing was generally of the kind that starts with the extraction of fingernails. Quite a collaboration! <p></p><i></i>
starroute

Re: "Collaboration"

Postby Qutb » Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:51 am

Yes, Starroute, the "sharing" was usually of that nature. Usury was forbidden for Christians by Papal decree for a while, so it was a niche Jews came to occupy in the early-mid Middle Ages (11th, 12th century). It was a very risky business, though, as the proceeds from it were prone to be confiscated by the kings ("shared"), and money-lenders were prone to be killed when debtors were unable to repay their debt.<br><br>As a general rule, anything Makow says about history should be taken with a grain of salt - or disregarded completely. <p><!--EZCODE FONT START--><span style="color:black;font-family:century gothic;font-size:x-small;"><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Qutb means "axis," "pole," "the center," which contains the periphery or is present in it. The qutb is a spiritual being, or function, which can reside in a human being or several human beings or a moment. It is the elusive mystery of how the divine gets delegated into the manifest world and obviously cannot be defined.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--></span><!--EZCODE FONT END--><br><br></p><i></i>
Qutb

Return to FIRE PIT