I've been fired!

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

HooBoy!

Postby Connut » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:20 pm

Just loved your post, Dreams End! Wouldn't it be great if we could keep this as the comic commentary post? God knows we all need as much humor as we can get, and sometimes reading the headlines isn't as funny as one could hope. I look forward to more gusset busting (LOL). Cheers, Connut<br><br>P.S. Antiaristo - LIGHTEN UP!! <p></p><i></i>
Connut

Blog: View Blog (0)

DE's firing

Postby professorpan » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:35 pm

I've been laying low on this board, primarily because of the level of inane back-and-forth accusations, the anti-Semitic crap, and the constant hyping of asshats like Flocco, Heneghen, Skolnick, and the rest of the coalition of the rabidly insane. Thank God/dess for Jeff's main blog page, which continues to be a showcase for his ass-kicking analysis.<br><br>But posting here is like coating your naked body with honey and standing on a fire ant nest. <br><br>The only solution I can think of is for a "shadow" RI group to rise from the current toxic gumbo -- a group made up of some of the finer, more discerning, and more well-behaved writers and researchers. And you know who you are, of course ;-)<br><br>Elitist? Hell yes. There's nothing wrong with separating the rigorous and objective from the agenda-carriers, obsessives, and the clearly deluded. That's the main problem with opening a board like this to everyone and anyone -- the fools soon start weighing down the ship.<br><br>Think of it as a meta-RI network, an intelligent filtering system. We could wear hooded cloaks and have secret handshakes and everything!<br><br>I just thought I'd throw the idea out there so others could chew on it -- I have no idea how such an inner cabal could work, but it sure would be better to navigate the parapolitical seas in a well-equipped lifeboat instead of a sinking ship of feuding fools.<br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Always interesting when someone...

Postby banned » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:45 pm

...votes themselves into an elite, no?<br><br>Professor, you sound like a Bush in the bud.<br><br>Old saying: <br><br>"You can tell when a man is well informed--his views are very like your own."<br><br>Why don't you start your own blog and take your elite with you?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
banned

Re: Always interesting when someone...

Postby professorpan » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:55 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Professor, you sound like a Bush in the bud.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>In my wilder days, I often smoked bud grown on a bush.<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Why don't you start your own blog and take your elite with you?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Already have one, thanks.<br><br>I was only half-kidding, which means I was only half serious. But the rising levels of animosity keep me from replying to most threads, especially when I disagree with someone. <br><br>I'm just thinking out loud here. But I assume you don't want to submit your application to the RI Elevated Brotherhood (tm)?<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
professorpan

Re: HooBoy!

Postby antiaristo » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:58 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Come on, now. Where are all the "DE is a gatekeeper" posts?....The line starts here.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>Connut,<br>See the trouble is it's a kind of "put up or shut up" statement, you know speak now or forever hold your peace kinda thing.<br><br>Your president said the same thing, and you've been getting your asses kicked ever since.<br><br>You see, it's a good thing when ANY aggressor gets his ass kicked.<br><br>And your friend Dreams End tried to smear his way out of it, by putting words in my mouth, all the while denying putting words in my mouth ("now these are not anti's words").<br><br>That's something else your president does<br><br>He tried to pretend that an address in the third person equates to a reply.<br><br>Connut, I have to ask you. Have you read the thread? <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=antiaristo>antiaristo</A> at: 10/18/05 5:03 pm<br></i>
antiaristo

Re: HooBoy!

Postby Col Quisp » Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:13 pm

Hey DE,<br><br>Very funny post. I see you've been influenced by infek (tm). heheheh. I told you he was the master of the meme!<br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Col Quisp

Postby wintler » Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:39 am

Never mind DE, State Security still looks like being the growth industry of the 21st C. If you're really down to your last Hawaii holiday i might be able to get you in on the 'peak oil scam', you know that one where Khadaffi, Chavez, Lee Raymond, Matt Simmons and Vlad Putin meet in Times Square every Thursday afternoon? <br><br>Tell you what, bring a snack to share and meet us by the NWO info booth this week, Rockefeller and Chavez were looking for a translator, see what i can do...<br> <p></p><i></i>
wintler

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT