Dangerous Enemies

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Dreams end.

Postby slimmouse » Sat Nov 26, 2005 9:50 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>1. I don't think I expect IR to know all about US or world fascism. My point is that anytime someone posts NOT on Israeli atrocities in the West Bank or something, but instead on how Zionism is a force for world domination, IR wants to use that particular thread to complain about the situation in Israel. But that is hardly EVER the topic. I don't recall IR ever saying zionism was a secret conspiracy to rule the world, but that's usually the point of the threads. Note that the starter of this very thread went by the name Zundel originally. This is called "a clue."<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> I guess that puts IR in the category of "self hating jew " then ?<br><br> More hysteria. You people are so transparent its not even sophisticated.<br><br> ADL. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Dreams End 11:59 a.m.

Postby Felix » Sun Nov 27, 2005 12:22 am

Your post of 11:59 a.m. (minus comments to other specific posters) was a terrific analysis of The Stargate Conspiracy and how far along the "nine" are. Your point about international bankers verses international corporations was also informative.<br>I hope you write more fully on these topics, and others you touched on in your post, in some other form (blog or book). Minus the slings at other posters your thinking and writing is brilliant. <p></p><i></i>
Felix

Blog: View Blog (0)

agenda setting

Postby ir » Sun Nov 27, 2005 2:36 am

DE, yes, it boils down to who is setting the agenda and laying the framework for discussion on ISrael/JEws. I don't think there is any other thread dealing with Israel, except those started by somewhat biased individuals like the ZUndels, and everyone seems to actually enjoy and join the ride, or else they would not hang around here so long and apparently they were here long before I jumped in. <br>Another issue, which THEY know well enough, there is NO forum, website, person, group among the JEwish world (Certainly not Israeli) where a person can write the truth about the bad things which ARE happening (not a world dominion conspiracy of bankers, but there are other, very serious issues, as we all know, involving ISrael and neo con scams). NO place. Which is MY point percisely. And actually in a way, the same is happening in America. The Board here is critical, radical vibrant place, since most of the ideas here would be ignored by MM, it also attracts ZUndel. The problem therefore is mainstream society stifling free speech and causing a marginalization on purpose. The struggle has to be on the public space and the freedom to THINK, without being pushed aside or eliminated. Of course, this is what its all about when fighting against fascist state terror. <br>I am looking at CHomsky as an example. the man started OK, but very soon when he started touching raw nerves, the "cosmic" powers brought the "holocaust denier" event and all the following events. I think it served as a "chilling effect" on him, to such a point that he will now self censor himself and even his thoughts (which is why people are astonished that he is overlooking 911 and other stuff). The Nazis are lurking there on the edge and are the gatekeepers. Once you are caught "hugging a Zundel" you are finished. Well, I am just looking at it now, the way its working. I don't think the Zundels are in fact moles, but they happen to be serving the very establishments they hate. (you know, in Israel when a candidate has a good chance of winning, and some lefties like him, people would say "stay away from him if you want him to succeed, because you are a leper for public opinion". The ZUndels are always runnning to hug the dissent and ruin them). Since I am not running for office, nor am I a famous CHomsky, I am allowing myself to examine these "boundaries". <br>THe question is, DE, is the existence of ZUndel here a convenient pretext for YOU to avoid the other information? namely, what I have seen is how my government for instance is always happy to sidetrack legitimate debate to the "Zundel Zone" so that every one is solemnly hushed for ever. Are you really concerned Zundel will USE the ammunition, OR is it actually not really convenient looking at what Israel IS doing and actually dealing with it, the way you deal with any other "high weirdness, fascist" reality ?<br>Would your repsonse be different had suddenly all the Zundels went away from this board for a long silent vacation ? I wonder. And I am not saying I know the answer, I don't. I am curious.<br><br>Another little point - since MY government is cynically using Nazis to suppress democracy in ISrael, the street wisdom now allows the citizen to do the same. Note how the Sepharadic/Mizrahi movement is making some progress now in ISrael ? they went around and blew the whistle on Israel in the worst ZUndel websites you can imagine, calling Israel a Reich. Sometimes, you have no choice in life but to resort to the only avenue of free speech left to you by the real PTB. After all, when someone is going to kill you, you don't become very selective with respect to where you are yelling "HELP". <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
ir

the nine

Postby ir » Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:04 am

I didn't overlook your comments on the stargate/nine thread. If these are the people you are concerned with, than you know very well they have a key interest in Jews/ Israel for the completion of their "mission". Yes, their plan for Jews is in fact to "hug them to death", or "killing softly", and in fact they have done the same in Germany. It was like a "spell" on the Jews, and those things are known. You are doing your homework on who these people are among Americans, I really don't know much about it and all those WASP names mean nothing to me and even the Bush dynasty, and all that, is strictly American business. However, my people's leadership has a proven record of FAILURE to deal with this sophisticated menace, and it is my sense that they are blowing it up again, and greed (as in Banking...he he) has something to do with the blindness. Also, I have a pesonal stake, since my family is involved in those very same establishments IN ISRAEL/USA who feed on those creatures while sending other Jews to the ovens. If we take Uri Geller as an example, the Israeli government in a way "sold" him to the CIA, right ? he was a young man, why did they do that ? who makes the money from these human trafficking deals...now its already a business, not just one person, each Nazi needs a little Jew to examine the "special powers" of Jews and pick their brains out. Who is selling the merchandise ? <br>If what I am saying makes ALL the Jews look bad, and makes Zundel happy (in jail), well, that's a pitty. I am saying, my government is hardpressing Canada/Germany to indict Zundel/Irving etc. so that nobody looks at what they are really doing with other , less vociforous Nazis and how they are damaging living Jews (and survivors of holocaust, by the way, who are dying in Israel of neglect). So, I am not siding with Zundel, I am just refusing to go along with these cheap propaganda tricks. <br>And don't underestimate for one minute the ISraeli government. AS I said somewhere else, if they wanted to stop the Zundels, he would be dead now or so demented with drugs and torture, nobody would raise their heads anymore to mention his name. <br><br> <br> <p></p><i></i>
ir

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT