Dangerous Enemies

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Dangerous Enemies

Postby catbear » Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:57 pm

Interesting to hear what people see as the dangerous enemies of America or one's own country.<br><br>? TBR News November 18, 2005 <br> <br> "Draft Young Republicans"<br><br>And all the sons of Congressmen! And the two adorable 100 Proof Bush daughters! (Ginna and Tonic) <br><br>“As democracy is perfected, the office of president represents, more and more closely, the inner soul of the people, On some great and glorious day the plain folks of the land will reach their heart’s desire at last and the White House will be adorned by a downright moron.”<br>- H.L. Mencken <br><br>“That we are to stand by the president, right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.”<br>-Theodore Roosevelt <br><br>"Actions are held to be good or bad, not on their own merits, but according to who does them. There is almost no kind of outrage - - - -torture, imprisonment without trial, assassination, the bombing of civilians - - - - which does not change its moral color when it is committed by our side. The nationalist not only does not disapprove of atrocities committed by his own side, he has remarkable capacity for not even hearing about them."<br>-George Orwell<br><br>"Under the Bush administration, openness and accountability have been replaced by secrecy and evasion of responsibility. They abuse their power, conceal their actions from the American people, and refuse to hold officials accountable."<br>-Senator Edward M. Kennedy <br><br>“George W. Bush is deeply interested in Deep Space Exploration. His next project will be to circle Uranus and search for Klingons…..”<br>-Dallas Herald <br><br>“Once a Republican, always a coprophile…:”<br>-Mother Theresa <br><br>“A government official is a man who has risen from obscurity to something worse.”<br>-Pat Robertson<br><br>"The voters decide nothing. Those that count the votes decide everything."<br>-J.V. Stalin<br><br>In accordance with Title 17 U.S.C. Section 107, this material is distributed without profit to those who have expressed a prior interest in receiving the included information for research and educational purposes.<br><br>America’s Enemies! <br><br>There are four entities who represent the most dangerous enemies to American liberties since George III. <br><br>They are: <br><br>1. The Neocons or Likudists who owe their personal allegiance to another country and now completely control our foreign policy. They lied and deceived us into the Iraq war and are demanding that more and more American soldiers die to preserve their own country and ideals. <br><br>2. The Christian Evangelical right who is trying to force the United States into becoming a theocracy under their rule. They know in their hearts that they alone can restructure a secular humanist America into their idea of Heaven on Earth. <br><br>3. An element of American society that call themselves Patriots and are obsessively militaristic and great admirers of the corporate or fascistic state. Many of these have been very minor members of the American military and as a counterbalance to their reserve or rear area tours of duty, are rabidly in favor of draconian military action, the bloodier the better. Usually these drumbeaters are too old, or too fat, to fight and have no sons of draft age. <br><br>4. George W. Bush, who is the worst president in the history of the United States and directly responsible for the huge death tolls in Iraq, is determined to rule the United States until God puts a stop to him and is even more determined to force the American people into becoming obedient, Christian and self-sacrificing lemmings who worship at his shrine and march in step. <br><br> <!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://tbrnews.org/Archives/a1977.htm">tbrnews.org/Archives/a1977.htm</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br> <p></p><i></i>
catbear

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Dangerous Enemies

Postby dbeach » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:11 pm

Hi Catbear..<br><br>I have read this stuff before and it sounds OK .<br> BUT his sources are the MM which is providing us this confusion and enabling the Treason of the executive branch.<br><br>That does mean this is not worth a read and more only that the MM is AWOL for the most part just like a certain WH occupunk<br><br>What does TBR stand for??<br><br>Listing of TBRnews sources<br><br><br>"ABC News :: Agence France Presse :: American Conservative :: BBC :: Boston Globe :: CBS News :: Chicago Tribune :: Christian Science Monitor :: CNN :: Council on Foreign Relations :: Debka :: Financial Times :: Forbes Magazine :: Human Events :: Investors Business Daily :: Jerusalem Post :: Los Angeles Times :: MSNBC :: The Nation :: The National Review :: Neue Zuricher Zeitung :: The New Republic :: Pravda :: The New York Times :: Newsweek :: New York Press :: The Onion :: Tom Paine :: Reuters :: Whitehouse.org :: Time :: Toronto Globe & Mail :: Daily Mirror :: Evening Standard :: The Guardian :: The London Times :: US News & World Report :: The Washington Post '<br><br><br>© 2005 all rights reserved <br> <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

TBRNews

Postby neither Zundel nor Dreams » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:33 pm

TBR News = "The Barnes Review News" run by nazi Gregory Douglas (under one of his numerous pseudonymes). <p></p><i></i>
neither Zundel nor Dreams

Number 1 Threat

Postby catbear » Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:55 pm

Is Gregory Douglas a greater enemy to America than the other four options. ?<br><br>Is that what you are saying. !<br><br>I have never heard of Gregory Douglas before, but I will do some research. Thank you. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
catbear

Interested + Intrigued

Postby catbear » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:08 pm

Thanks for the reply dbeach<br><br>"BUT his sources are the MM which is providing us this confusion and enabling the Treason of the executive branch.<br><br>That does mean this is not worth a read and more only that the MM is AWOL for the most part just like a certain WH occupunk..."<br><br>Pardon my ignorance.....who/what is MM..?<br><br>.......Wh occupunk...?<br><br><br>Note : TBR .....no idea to be honest, guessing .."to be revealed"<br><br>Thanks <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
catbear

Re: Number 1 Threat

Postby proldic » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:13 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>The Neocons or Likudists who owe their personal allegiance to another country and now completely control our foreign policy. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>They lied and deceived us into the Iraq war and are demanding that more and more American soldiers die to preserve their own country and ideals</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> <br><br>What a fucking LIE.<br><br>Keep looking for the demon.<br><br>The demon is in you.<br><br>The train-ride will be over soon.<br><br>And then we'll all get out of this airless boxcar <br><br>and finally BREATHE!!!!<br><br>I wonder, will you get to go in the right-hand line or the left-hand one?<br><br>; =)<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
proldic

Postby dbeach » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:28 pm

LOTS of nazis in USA SINCE 11/22/63 opration paperclip and mockingbird <p></p><i></i>
dbeach

Re: Come the revolution.......

Postby slimmouse » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:40 pm

<br> Two things need to happen.<br><br> 1) Councils of 12. Everyone, Everywhere involved in governance. Promotion from BELOW. Those promoted acting as DELEGATES not individual voices.<br><br> 2) All this ORGANISED RELIGION shite needs exposing once and for all for the major divide and rule mechanism it WAS ALWAYS DESIGNED TO BE.<br><br> Until people can see and understand BOTH the above REALITIES, we can all sing Springtime for Hitler all the way to damnation. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby anotherdrew » Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:41 pm

"What a fucking LIE.<br>Keep looking for the demon.<br>The demon is in you.<br>The train-ride will be over soon.<br>And then we'll all get out of this airless boxcar<br>and finally BREATHE!!!!<br>I wonder, will you get to go in the right-hand line or the left-hand one?"<br><br>Apocalyptic rumblings? Why is the train-ride almost over? Because the saucer-men left us? Care to elaborate? <p></p><i></i>
anotherdrew

Postby sunny » Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:56 pm

Oh, sorry, I wandered into GLP by mistake. <p></p><i></i>
sunny

Blog: View Blog (1)

Re: Number 1 Threat - demons and facts

Postby hmm » Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:58 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>The Neocons or Likudists</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> who owe their personal allegiance to another country and now completely control our foreign policy. They <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>lied and deceived us into the Iraq war</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> and are demanding that more and more American soldiers die to preserve their own country and ideals.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>you can shout "fucking lie" all you want but fact it doesnt make.<br><br>some alternate facts:<br><br>nazi's and fascists are scum.<br>The Neocons and Likudniks support(ed) the iraq war.<br>The Neocons and Likudniks lied and decieved the USA into the Iraq war.<br><br>We are talking willing participants here?<br>I despise nazi's regardless of race colour and creed.<br>So i feel safe in the face of ample documentation to brand the Neocons and likudniks as fascists.<br>Why do you feel the Neocons and Likudniks deserve to be defended so stridently, and in the absence of any documentation to "prove" your point?<br><br>So i can understand why someone would wish to stand up for the jewish people against racism and oppression.<br>I cant understand why someone would defend the racist and oppressive "state" of Israel.<br>Or the racists and fascists that support it.<br><br>I can provide ample documentation for what should be common knowledge if needed (even using the Neocons and Likudniks own words).Can you document that its "a fucking LIE"? <p></p><i></i>
hmm

Postby AnnaLivia » Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:35 am

I’m not sure what Proldic means by the demon being within ourselves, unless it’s that we’ve swallowed the lies WILLINGLY…which I don’t think is true, but I think his point might be that it only APPEARS that the Feiths, Ledeens, Perle’s, Wolfowitz’s, etc. are working for the good of Israel, when in fact the opposite is their true agenda. Day is night and black is white, right? These people will destroy anybody, any country, anything in their path, and they use everybody and every means they can to manipulate. No lie is too large for them to tell. None.<br><br>One thing I have wondered about for a long time, is why we take them for their word when any of these wealthpowerful types declare themselves to be of any religion whatsoever. There’s obviously nothing close to god-loving or even god-fearing in ANY of them, if you ask me. their only gods are mammon and power, whether they claim to be Jews or Christians or whatever. Anyway, that’s my 2cents.<br><br>don't want to be misunderstood. i don't know how to resolve all the problems concerning Israel, and i sure as hell think the world is remiss to allow the governments involved to maintain the brutal and unforgivable oppression of the Palestinians. other arab nations have a lot to answer for in that department, too, don't they?<br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Postby slimmouse » Wed Nov 23, 2005 11:41 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I’m not sure what Proldic means by the demon being within ourselves, unless it’s that we’ve swallowed the lies WILLINGLY…which I don’t think is true, but I think his point might be that it only APPEARS that the Feiths, Ledeens, Perle’s, Wolfowitz’s, etc. are working for the good of Israel, when in fact the opposite is their true agenda<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> Bingo.<br><br> I think what might be beneficial here, is to look far more closely at WHO benefits from all this "Anti semitic", or "fascist" or "racist" smearing going on on this site and elsewhere.<br><br> We already apparently have the "codes" cracked - International Bankers for instance. Never mind that international banking is one of the major reasons for the mess of the world today - Its just "off topic" cos of the Anti semite association deal.<br><br> Ive said it before and I'll say it again.......LOOK!! LOOK everyone at the raving fascist Nazis on stormfront is often the cry - "beware of the stormfront 'agents' infiltrating sites such as this. Watch out, they employ underhand sinister and subtle means." <br><br> Not like the elites that rule us huh ? Not like THEIR agents, right ?<br><br> The Nazis who rule us must be laughing their C***s off.<br><br> And of course, youre right Anna. The people who rule us, the people who whipped up the hysteria for the "Safe haven for the Jews" myth based upon the "promised land" caveat of the bible, would sell their own fucking mother, let alone those mistakenly identified by other "academics" as "their own people"<br><br> After all, the vast majority of <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>all</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> races, religious creeds and nations are certainly not of the blood sucking satanic vampire religion of those who supposedly act in our collective best interests. <br><br> The real clever bit, is getting the so called academics to act as their own best gatekeepers, or affording them cover by using Fascist racist tags to cover their own Fascist racist agendas.<br><br> And for those of you who cant see too clearly , those agendas are going on right this second throughout the middle East, the third world, and on our own fucking doorsteps in fact. Economic fascism and racism. Culling of Dark skinned people, and other Goyim ( generally the poor of <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>any</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> denomination ) in the name of Materialism and Mammon - Call it Satan in action quite literally according to some translations of the name. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Postby AnnaLivia » Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:20 pm

"Ive said it before and I'll say it again.......LOOK!! LOOK everyone at the raving fascist Nazis on stormfront is often the cry - "beware of the stormfront 'agents' infiltrating sites such as this. Watch out, they employ underhand sinister and subtle means." <br><br>Not like the elites that rule us huh ? Not like THEIR agents, right ?<br><br>The Nazis who rule us must be laughing their C***s off."<br><br><br>you lost me there, slim. didn't you just go in a perfect circle??<br> <p></p><i></i>
AnnaLivia

Postby slimmouse » Wed Nov 23, 2005 1:36 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>you lost me there, slim. didn't you just go in a perfect circle??<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> Not exactly. The point I was trying to make, is where and who are the REAL Nazis ? <br><br> Are they amongst the opposition to the tyrannies of the International Banking elites, who have collectively murdered more people than the Nazis ever did.<br><br> Are they amongst the people who call out the politicians who act at the behest of the above IBE, and also for their own personal gain ?<br><br> Are they amongst opposition to the MMS moguls who indoctrinate every last one of the sheep on a daily basis, with symbolic imagery and 'News' which at best is a not too subtle blend of bare truth and out and out bullshit ?<br><br> "Zarquarwi captured - again". The people promoting this myth of a man need imprisoning forever.<br><br> Or are the bad guys those people who are being criticised by myself and others ?<br><br> Hitler was a racist fascist murdering scumbag. Who is closer to Hitler ? Me or Bnai Brith founders (Warburgs and Sulzbergs?) Makow or Bush, Kohn Loeb, Brown Brothers Harrimon and Morgan Stanley ? <br><br> Who is the bigger Nazi ? Makow, Icke and the people who post here, or Ledeen,Strauss, Wolfowitz, Perle, Kristol, Rockerfellas, Rothschilds,Bremer, Feith, Judith Miller and a whole host of other such clearly deranged Zionist creatures ?<br><br> "One cow in Palestine is worth all the Jews in poland" - Try finding the author of that gem. It wasnt me or anyone else being called "Nazis" on this site !<br><br> By their deeds shall ye know them. NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO EXCUSES. <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Next

Return to FIRE PIT