Post Stash

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Post Stash

Postby robertdreed » Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:37 pm

I thought I'd save Webmaster Jeff the trouble of moving this post over to the Fire Pit:<br><br>proldic<br>Registered Member<br>Posts: 957<br>(11/29/05 11:27 am)<br>Reply Re: One Vain Little Bitch<br>--------------------------------------------------------------------------------<br> I owned and read Quigley's work in the '90's over and over. After a while, I started to see things I disagreed with or questioned. As far as the quality of Qutb and DE's writing and research, I agree 100% and am taking notes. Um, but you should be, too. Instead of just genuflecting, then rolling over on your back like some submissive whupped puppy dog. Unlike you, I'm not in some perpetual "debate" locker-room intellectual pissing contest. I am all in favor of heavy reading. I probably am better read when it comes to the para-political works than you give me credit for. I have/had quite an extensive library, including works by Sutton and Quigley -- and Dan Baum, and Gerald Colby. It's not about how many fucking books you read, it's what you do with the knowledge after you get it. Or what it does to you. <br><br>So I'm simply not as articulate nor well-written. So I should shut up. Not a chance. I believe I bring a valuable element of insight and quality to my posts, despite my lack of time and level of writing skill. I know I originate many interesting threads. You constantly deride and deny my contributions. Odd since you contribute so very very little beyond your anal-retentive "style" of spurious debate (yeah, where are those ringing defenses of capitalism, anyway?). <p></p><i></i>
robertdreed

Blog: View Blog (0)

ann coulter

Postby anon » Tue Nov 29, 2005 4:00 pm

you guys are starting to make Ann Coulter sound reasonable (YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!) <br>"How to talk to a liberal" <p></p><i></i>
anon

Blog: View Blog (0)

Return to FIRE PIT