Masons and Kids in Massachusetts

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: Illuminati/Mason/Jew Red Herring

Postby FourthBase » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:00 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>So, proldic's comment did not need to be taken as a flame war starter.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>It didn't, he can point to a nexus of Freemason/Anti-semite paranoia all he wants. It was him bringing ME into the shitstorm via lies and distortions that started the flaming, and I regret lashing out, but I had every right to be upset.<br><br>I HAVE NEVER SHOWN ANY TENDENCY TOWARD A "JEWISH POWER THEORY", OR A "ZIONIST CONSPIRACY", OR ANY ASSERTION THAT "ISRAELI SPYING IS THE MOTHER OF ALL CONSPIRACY". NOR DID I "INSIST" ON ANYTHING IN THE JACKIE THREAD.<br><br>Nor was I espousing a grand Freemason conspiracy in this thread.<br>Or in the Shriner thread. I am merely creeped out by them. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=fourthbase>FourthBase</A> at: 12/6/05 4:12 pm<br></i>
FourthBase

Blog: View Blog (0)

If this gets fire-pitted...

Postby FourthBase » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:04 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Now I know it's already hopeless to save this thread. "fucking scumbag" will get a thread disappeared into the firepit rather quickly. And since Fourthbase sent a letter to Jeff, he'll be here soon to do just that, I'm sure. I'm equally sure that dealing with that sort of thing is high on his list of favorite things to do.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>If the thread gets thrown into the fire pit, I will create a new thread and repost all of the content up to Proldic's interference. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Re: If this gets fire-pitted...

Postby Et in Arcadia ego » Tue Dec 06, 2005 7:36 pm

Free Associational websurfing, Bizzaro World style:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.velociworld.com/Velociblog/Oldvelocity/002348.html">www.velociworld.com/Veloc...02348.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>"A little background: The Senator was a Shriner, and he and his buddies formed a Clown Unit within the temple in the fifties. They had a dragon float for the St. Patrick's Day Parade, a fascinating machine that was always parked at the fire station at 63rd and Paulsen. I remember it from my earliest days. Rumour had it that during the '50's and early '60's, while on Parade duty, they would snatch a small black child from the sidewalk, and terrorize them for a few blocks, before discarding them. I can't speak to that, other than to say it sounds like hyperbole. I only remember them throwing bubble gum.<br><br>Of course, I wasn't a small black child, either."<br><br>And then there was this oddity I've never heard of:<br><br><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0068451/">us.imdb.com/title/tt0068451/</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>The Day the Clown Cried (1972)<br><br>"Plot Outline: Jerry Lewis plays a Nazi clown who leads children to the gas chamber in a concentration camp."<br><br>woot. <p></p><i></i>
Et in Arcadia ego

The Day the Clown Cried

Postby FourthBase » Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:04 pm

<!--EZCODE AUTOLINK START--><a href="http://www.subcin.com/clowncried.html">www.subcin.com/clowncried.html</a><!--EZCODE AUTOLINK END--><br><br>Screenplays, reviews... <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Reality Check

Postby proldic » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:32 pm

To those who even give a shit: <br><br>I was correct in my original point and assesment of 4b, despite his latching on to the precise wording of my paraphrasing of his words and my putting assumptions that are obvious to me behind them. <br>And obviously that was not to his liking. <br>But he is <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>clearly verging on mentally-unstable</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->, and his hysterical, reactionary, fascist, and snitch/ban-inclined reaction is 100% out of line, and in fact belies a deeper truth about his <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>real</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> views. <br><br>So he would have me “banned forever” for attempting to “smear” him with what he considers “mistruths”? <br>“Fucking scumbag, nobody cares about what happens to you” he says...<!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Nice</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. Even if I <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>was</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> mis-casting his real views -- which I wasn't -- tough fucking cookies. That happens to me all the time on this board. Can't take the heat, get the fuck out of the kitchen would be another, more resaonable take.<br><br>So, 4b may not be a duplicate of his cheerleader "Slimmouse", or an obvious Nazi clown like “Zundel” , BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT. And why would he want anyone to miss the point? Hmmm.....I wasn't calling him an <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>anti-semite</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> <br>[the oh-so convenient "what-me?" fig leaf that this disinfo defends itself with -- very rarely do I see open hatred of Jews -- hell many of these people ARE Jews]. <br><br>And that is clear. Just because one is "drawn to Jewish power theory or Zionist con" does not make them a "rascist" per se. So we get this “anti-semitic PC is keeping me from talking about the truth” charade, which is exactly that, a charade.. <br><br>Sort of like what 4b said in August: <br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr><br>Troll test:<br>5 Israelis dancing while filming burning WTC: anti-semitic or not?<br>Daniel Lewin the Israeli commando being killed on plane: anti-semitic or not?<br>Israeli spies following hijackers: anti-semitic or not?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>I think that shows <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>somebody's</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> political views, no?<br> <br>Sounds similar to this:<br><br> <!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>I didn't realize that Fox...<br><br>- Tricked me into seeing those toy booths at the mall.<br>....<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>when nobody said that to begin with. <br><br>or<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr> [4b approvingly quoting some other Nazi dupe] '...It's about global power brokers as you know very well. <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>To accuse or even suggest that someone is anti-semitic on the basis they believe Israel was deeply involved (with the UK and US) in 9/11 is plain wrong.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->...'<br><br>[and 4b replies:] <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Bingo</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->!<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--> And, in this case of the use of the word "Bingo!", I'm pretty sure "Bingo!" means total agreement. Total agreement with someone who believes Israel was "deeply involved" in 9/11. That says what I said! What's the big deal? Can't he stand behind what he believes? Or is he being dishonest with us? Hmmm.....<br><br>He really never misses a chance to denigrate me, though, even when I'm "battling" open Nazis with song lyrics, what side does he take? <br><br>[referring to a response-in-song-lyric-to-me by a Nazi]<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Right to Exist<br><br>Your values are nothing<br>But excuses to start fights. <br><br>[4b says: What a great line, so true!<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Oh, and let's not forget his idea of "relocating Israel to Canada" I couldn't find but I know he said it. I suppose that was whimsy, too, right? <br><br>Yup, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>them's opinionions</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->....They are <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>political views</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END-->. Fair game for my analysis. Don't like it? Then counter with something more mature than "fucking scum" and "ban him forever!". <br><br>But everyone notice that this is where he chooses to "lay it down". This is the side he chooses. "When it counts". And I come along saying "...you made your fucking bed, so go lie in it!". That is just too much for these intellectually-dishonest self-denying post-modern freaks. <br><br>And if he is genuinely confused [which I have my serious doubts about and will express whenever I want to] then I'd say: "you can't just speculate all willy-nilly and expect someone to give you a break when you come down consistently on the wrong fucking side of the equation!" <br><br>I said what I said. It was accurate enough. He was just contributing to the previous 9/11 thread about Israel with that view. And he has stated that view many times in the past, at least twice that I could find quickly. When I was first on the board him and I got into it with the very same subject where he was saying the same thing, [who's doing the mis-casting here, anyway?]. way before I was being backed up by people like DE Qutb etc. That I couldn't find but it was revealing. <br><br>He's as "close" as you come. <br><br>As far as "whimsy" I'd say this is an example of his outright clumsy lying and making up weird fantasy tendencies:<br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>So he didn't "insist" the driver or Jackie shot JFK?</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br>Maybe "insist" is the wrong word? What do you call responding to the rebutalls three or four times, him saying "isn't it strange she went on vacation a year later", or what about the weird lying intro that said [read carefully]:<br><br><!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Weird thing about the Zapruder film... <br><br>I watched it with my girlfriend last year, the official DVD or whatever, and for the hell of it I said let's pretend that Jackie O had a gun. I was only joking, trying to think of the most unlikely suspect. However, when we watched it in slo mo, again and again, we were really creeped out, because her indifferent behavior when JFK is first struck post-wave, and the position and movement of her arm during that first shot and the head shot, and the apparent path of the bullet slashing through the top of his head from the back left to the front right...<br><br>It was almost too weird to contemplate.<br>If she had been brainwashed to assassinate him...<br>How perfect would that be?<br><br>Anyway, if you ever entertained the notion of Greer shooting...try entertaining the notion of Jackie O, Manchurian Candidate…<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>[paraphrasing now] "I said to my girlfriend let's watch the Zapruder film w/ the idea that Jackie killed JFK. And lo and behold, it was there! -- it looked like it, really!.." <br><br>Whimsical? maybe. Stranger still. So he thought about it first, then watched the tape, then saw what he was speculating about on the tape, then brought it up and defended it in a thread? Sounds very fishy to me. Fantasy conflation of what he wanted to see or FMS-style mind-control? [which then proves my overall point] <!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>or a very bad liar</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END-->? <br><br>Either one shows how fucked-up he is. <br><br>So I am not sure if this "I'll take care of it on my own" is not a threat by a pissed off rich boy caught with his pants down.<br>But if it is, well...<br><br>Certainly the false whipping boys of the Thumpertons and the Zundels are not the "real" problem. I'm no defender of good old boy traditions, secret societies, I was just bringing up a point which was barely considered previously ion this board, and an important one imo. It certainly tempers the whole Jew-illuminati.-Mason line of thinking by showing that from long ago it has been the richest propertied elited that hace been pushing anti-masonry and anti-semtiism couched in illuminati conspiracy. FROM LONG AGO! Does that not mean anything?!!!<br><br>Sooo..I am not a supporter of "banning", but since he's gone and taken it this far, if anybody's going to be banned, it would seem like a line in the dirt needs to be made in this case. <br><br>Calling a person a “Mossad agent”, a “Nazi-sympathizer”, a “Talmud peddlar”, a person who “is drawn to Zionist conspiracy”, a "Fascist", a fucking "reptile" – I got NO problem there. <br><br>But this, if anything, is the test. Cause a threat, even a veiled one, is as serious as they come. Especially on this type of board. And people have been banned for less, no? <br>As far as the actual human person called "4b", he is clearly insane. And a fucking <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>Harvard</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> student to boot, I believe. A reaction that sounds like someone under mucho stress and/or not on their meds. Get some help before it gets you in trouble with the law, would be my advice.<br><br>Now very important here: <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>This is not suprising though from a guy who brags about how he stands outside the Masonic building in Boston and glares at the people coming in and out.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--> <br><br><!--EZCODE BOLD START--><strong>Intimidting them as he is trying to do to me.</strong><!--EZCODE BOLD END--><br><br>Oh, I suppose that’s “whimsy” , too?<br><br>And anyone on this board encouraging behaviour like that is just skating dangerously close to instigating violence and proving the nutter charge they lay down against all of us, especiually considering “REALITY” [I know, in short supply in 4b’s world of being a “gadfly”]. <br><br>The "reality" is coming back down to earth and considering the fact that thousands of “little joes” are Masons, and <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>most</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> of the people coming in and out of that building are decent folk. Misled, but who fucking isn’t in the USA? In fact, I'm starting to see that most of the grass-roots of masonry [or any other grouping of the working-class] have better- hearts-in-righter-places than many of the people on this very board, even when it comes to conspiracy research and anti-red herring intuition. And MOST of the members [of <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>any</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> low-level capitalist control organization, such as a corporation, or any other franternal lodge of middle-aged white men] have ZERO first-hand knowledge of any serious <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>systemic</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> misdeeds within Masonry. It's like thinking that everyone who joins a cult or the church is evil, de facto. It's like "hating" all Cops, at its very worst. <br><br>4b is a perfect example of what "they" want to have happen with the conspiracy "meme". So, not that I expect it, but he seriously needs to check himself -- and if anyone, <!--EZCODE ITALIC START--><em>he's</em><!--EZCODE ITALIC END--> the one needing to apologize -- for his disingenuous prima dona outburst and his reactionary fascist-leaning "top-of-mind" knee-jerk response.<br><br><br> <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=proldic@rigorousintuition>proldic</A> at: 12/9/05 10:52 am<br></i>
proldic

proldic

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Fri Dec 09, 2005 1:52 pm

For what it's worth, FourthBase didn't contact me about your post or try to have you "banned forever."<br><br>I have to say, I think you went nuclear on this thread without just cause. Sending it, with regrets, to the Fire Pit. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Indeed.

Postby slimmouse » Sat Dec 10, 2005 8:01 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>So, 4b may not be a duplicate of his cheerleader "Slimmouse", or an obvious Nazi clown like “Zundel” , BUT THAT’S NOT THE POINT.<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> Indeed, that isnt the point Proldic.<br><br> The point is, your pathetic attitude towards this entire Neo Fascist Cabal that have hijacked YOUR country, along with your attitude to anyone who mentions it.<br><br> As far as your concerned, its seems theres more Nazis on this site than your average Nuremburg fucking Rally.<br><br> Meanwhile, Anyone so much as mentions Israel, or Neo fascist vermin such as Perle , Strauss , Wolfovitz in the same sentence, or the bucket of Anti semitic worms who are part and parcel of the new fourth Reich, and THEYRE the fucking Nazis.<br><br> Congratulations man. You are what you are. I find it hilarious that you sit there talking at length about "gatekeepers" , disinformation and all the rest of it, whilst at the same time continuing your McCarthyite exposees and smear tactics.<br><br> But of course Hypocrisy was always your strong suit. <br><br> <p></p><i></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Uh-huh, sure.

Postby FourthBase » Mon Dec 12, 2005 12:57 am

Yes, I see Proldic posted all sorts of quotes.<br>Absolutely nothing to back up what he said, though.<br>I will never acknowledge his presence on this board again. <p></p><i></i>
FourthBase

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT