Whatever happened to.......

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Re: I Have Aplolgized To You Before, slimmouse

Postby Floyd Smoots » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:27 am

Why, oh why do so many of you get such a kick out of jumping all over anyone who has made a mistake or misapprehension, and is Man or Woman enough to admit that they were wrong on their first impression?<br><br>Somebody who has begun posting here (moi?) hates the NWO as much as anyone else who was "Born In The USA" or has emigrated here and become, with much effort, an American citizen. But that's O.K, if, a small minority of you, in your delusional channelings, palm readings, and "crystal-ball-gazings" really want me to be a Neocon, Nazi, Zionist, Illuminati, Masonic, Fat-Banker, Satanic-Ritualistic-Abuser, then fine.<br><br>Whip away, I'll be your whipping boy. But, whatever YOU DO, DO NOT ACCUSE ME of being a Bible-believing Christian, or I just might be tempted to hunt you down and kill you ALL!! So when sm, or any of the rest of you cut out any of this post for "quotation", without all of this post, you will show your true selves to the rest of us, because this whole last paragraph is meant as SATIRE AND SARCASM!! Dang, people, lighten up a little!<br><br>Fed Up Floyd<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: I Have Aplolgized To You Before, slimmouse

Postby slimmouse » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:30 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>slimmouse, continue to "sniff out" crap wherever you smell it. I'm really, sorta, kinda in your corner. I want you to win this game, also.<br><br>Bro' Floyd<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> You and i both Bro.<br><br> You and I both. Would you object terribly if , tommorrow, I post a history of your posts on here since you "accepted" my apology ?<br><br> Just remember buddy, were fighting these shitheads together<br><br> BTW buddy, ya will be looking at the time of this post, and my subsequent edit wont ya ?<br><br> Wouldnt want anyone to think I was pulling a fast one on ya - buddy . <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=slimmouse@rigorousintuition>slimmouse</A> at: 12/14/05 11:41 pm<br></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

In my best "mommy" voice

Postby GDN01 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:55 am

GO TO THE FIREPIT - NOW!<br><br>All of you! Go sit in the corner! <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

What the hell

Postby monster » Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:58 am

is this thread about?<br><br>Isn't there a special Crap Forum for stuff like this? <p></p><i></i>
monster

Re: What the hell

Postby slimmouse » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:10 am

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>is this thread about?<br><br>Isn't there a special Crap Forum for stuff like this?<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br> Here it is in a few sentences.<br><br> I ask where DE, Proldic and Co are.<br><br> I post a link to a "2 minute after" recitation from DE.<br><br> At which point, enter "Floyd", despite never having been mentioned himself.<br><br> Read it again and work it out for yourself. <br><br> I know Floyd very well. He's the guy who accepted my apology, and then over the course of the next three posts went on to say how he couldnt "understand" me. In fact, bar one post, hes been telling everyone how, despite the fact that he agrees with me, he cant really understand what im saying.<br><br> Furthermore It would actually be interesting to count the number of times Im mentioned in his registered posts here.<br><br> But more later. Please note the time of this post. Personally, I just think "ole Floyd " is a tad dissapointed that his cover was blown quite so fast. <br><br> But floyd aside, fuck dreams end. <p></p><i>Edited by: <A HREF=http://p216.ezboard.com/brigorousintuition.showUserPublicProfile?gid=slimmouse@rigorousintuition>slimmouse</A> at: 12/15/05 12:11 am<br></i>
slimmouse

Blog: View Blog (3)

Postby Reikimg » Thu Dec 15, 2005 3:28 am

Floyd ,AFTER ASKING ABOUT CAT STORIES, would'nt comment on my post about a cat story! Whats up with that! Floyd raises some flags for sure. <p></p><i></i>
Reikimg

Haa!

Postby GDN01 » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:08 am

Now stay here until you have learned to behave! <p></p><i></i>
GDN01

Postby illuminaughty » Thu Dec 15, 2005 8:45 am

"Floyd" is sure as hell a plant of some kind. Scat, my ass.<br>I've posted less than 10 times. One was a response to someone grieving over the loss of their cat. This mindfuck posted something with a derogatory comment about me.<br><br>WTF? In the "kittycat" forum. This is after a series of mind numbing requests from him for kitty cat stories. Sorry, but all I could imagine is him masturbating to them...such was the urgency of his requests. Now, I just finished reading a post from "the book of smoots" where he professes his Christianity while trashing another poster for his grammar and syntax. The poster, English being his second language, actually apologized and felt bad.<br><br>I don't know who the afore mentioned posters are, (DE, etc.) but I think I'm understanding what you think is happening. So, I thought Id throw in some perspective. <p></p><i></i>
illuminaughty

Postby Floyd Smoots » Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:38 pm

"Floyd ,AFTER ASKING ABOUT CAT STORIES, would'nt comment on my post about a cat story! Whats up with that! Floyd raises some flags for sure."<br><br>Reikimg, I am happy for you and yours about your rescued cat. I didn't know that everyone wanted a personal reply to their posts. I meant no disrespect. Also, if you'll do your homework, you'll see that your story was posted on the thread in Open Discussion #2, (where I was trying to get a few more people to post in The Parlour), Not On the "Cat Lover's Only, Please" thread 'IN' The Parlour.<br><br>illuminaughty, Having rechecked the "Cat Lover's" thread, I honestly can't find anyplace where I've made ANY derogatory comments about you. Can you please find the quote, and bring it over here as proof of your allegation? If you can, I will surely apologize, and try to explain whatever I thought it meant at the time! And since when, are observational comments, automatically "TRASHING". I think that's what appears to be going on Here! You can't hurt my feelings that easily, but that's some pretty Nasty posting here on your part.<br><br>Is there some new part of the Patriot Act that I haven't heard about that makes if unlawful to be a Christian, a cat lover, AND a NWO-Hating patriot?<br><br>And slimmouse, my new half-formed-acquantaince, I only posted here on this thread of yours, because you claimed the the Holy Bible was written by the PTB. Those of us out here who don't buy that idea sometimes feel compelled to disagree with it.<br><br>Live Long & Prosper<br>Floyd de Spy (according to y'all, anyhoo)<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Possibilities Only

Postby Floyd Smoots » Thu Dec 15, 2005 9:35 pm

Hey, slimmouse, this could, and I emphasize 'Could', be an answer to your OP about the "missing triumvirate". It occurred to me on my way home from work, today. I don't put it forward as The Answer, only a possible answer.<br><br>Thanks to you, Big Jeff, and many other posters, on many other blogs and websites, many, if not most of us have pretty much got a decent handle on what is going on behind the curtain, and who is responsible for it. I know that None of us have figured out exactly what to do about it.<br><br>Some pray to "Whomever", some stock up guns, food, and supplies, some "channel surf the Voices, etc.", some want to go on a worldwide "strike", and some just come out and admit that they don't have a clue what to do. You already know that I'm a self-confessed Pray-er. In any case, I posit that it's possible that some, or all of the missing entities on this board, have just felt that they've said all that they have to say, and that it hasn't made any difference in the "real"(???) world, so they have just given up on this particular board.<br><br>I speak from personal feelings only here, because, while I enjoy discourse with other intelligent members of my species, it gets tiresome (as YOU Well know), to defend oneself, day after day, thread after thread, and flame after flame. I might not tire as easily as others, because, at age 57, I used to write long (boring?) letters to various pen pals all over the Untied States when I was between 17 and 25 years old. Remember, that back then, it was all we had, not counting long-distance-phone-calls, which back in the day, cost about $3.00 per minute!<br><br>Or, it's entirely possible that "the missing" were truly dis-info agents, and they couldn't take the bright light of your incisive wit and intellect. I mean that seriously. I try to be funny or "stoopid" sometimes on other threads, but not here, in THIS post right now, as it was probably my dumbass fake death threats that got your reasonably posted original question sent here. For that, I also apologize (and, Yes, it is always "for the record"). <br><br>Keep on bloggin', bro'!!!<br>Floyd 008 (jes' kiddin' there, slim)<br><br>P.S., I really AM so "board ignorant" that I don't even KNOW how to edit any of my "own" posts. <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Going to lock this

Postby Rigorous Intuition » Fri Dec 16, 2005 3:29 am

I haven't posted general guidelines against "calling out" other members, but perhaps I should. I don't think threads such as this are healthy for the life of the board, even down here in the Fire Pit. <p></p><i></i>
Rigorous Intuition

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT