comment on the notion of "fake Jews"

Moderators: Elvis, DrVolin, Jeff

Americanism is "dissed" nowadays........

Postby Floyd Smoots » Thu Dec 29, 2005 1:42 am

O.K., scollon-Scotty, you hate us all. That's very charitable of you. Too bad for you, that intelligent, reasonable, thinking Americans, like myself can't bring ourselves to say the same about you Scots, Irish, or Brits. Of course, I'm speaking, only about the average, everyday working-for-a-living folk.<br><br>The rest of you pseudo-intellectual SHEEP, who can't even keep a firearm in your own home to defend yourselves, and your family members, from the rampant cirminals and murderers who stalk your bloody streets; can take some small comfort from the god-forsaken cameras on every street corner, recording your every fart, that, when you are mugged and/or killed in the aforementioned bloody street, the soddin' Bobbies will know who did it to you, even if they couldn't prevent it with "All The King's Horses and All The King's Men".<br><br>I hope the "spirit" of your dead bodies will feel that "justice has been done" when the lowlife buggers, who did you in, are "admonished sternly" by the High Court, and then sentenced to twelve to twenty months of incarceration in the dungeon, only to be later freed to do it again to the next hapless "subject of the crown".<br><br><br><br><br><br><br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Blog: View Blog (0)

Re: Americanism is "dissed" nowadays........

Postby scollon » Thu Dec 29, 2005 6:36 am

"intelligent, reasonable, thinking Americans, like myself can't bring ourselves to say the same about you Scots, Irish, or Brits"<br><br>Yes, I noticed , American so far above the rest of us that we we say is of no consequence. If course the average Americans has absolutely no idea what happens anywhere else in the world.<br><br>As for crime and cameras, it's all true but unlike the USA Britain isn't controlled by a bunch of armed lunatic thugs who believe they are ordained by God to kick your ass (the police).<br><br>The reason for the crime levels is the Americanisation of british society over he last twenyt frive years. Britain has the highest prison population in Europe, that is a crime in itself.<br><br><br>Britain is changing though, there is no longer a need for criminal low life to maintain the empire unlike America. The british empire is controlled by the city of London now.<br> <p></p><i></i>
scollon

Three defining factors of traits of psychopathy

Postby scollon » Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:15 am

<br>Arrogant/Deceitful Interpersonal Style:<br>* Glibness/superficial charm<br>* Grandiose sense of self-worth<br>* Pathological lying<br>* Conning/manipulative<br><br>Deficient Affective Experience:<br>* Lack of remorse or guilt<br>* Shallow affect<br>* Callous/lack of empathy<br>* Failure to accept responsibility for own actions<br><br>Impulsive/Irresponsible Behavioral Style:<br>* Need for stimulation/proneness to boredom<br>* Parasitic lifestyle<br>* Lack of realistic, long-term goals<br>* Impulsivity<br>* Irresponsibility <p></p><i></i>
scollon

Let Freedom Ring

Postby Floyd Smoots » Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:49 pm

<!--EZCODE QUOTE START--><blockquote><strong><em>Quote:</em></strong><hr>Police are to be given sweeping powers to arrest people for every offence, including dropping litter, failure to wear a seat belt and other minor misdemeanours.<br><br>The measures, which come into force on Jan 1, are the biggest expansion in decades of police powers to deprive people of their liberty.<br>         <br>At present, officers can generally arrest people if they suspect them of committing an offence which carries at least five years in prison. They will now have the discretion to detain someone if they suspect any offence and think that an arrest is "necessary".<br><br>The civil liberties organisation Liberty said the change represented "a fundamental shift" in power from the public to the police and the state and was open to misuse.<br><br>It pointed out that powers to stop people under anti-terrorist legislation, which the public had been reassured would be applied correctly and sparingly, were wrongly used against an elderly heckler at the Labour Party conference in the autumn.<br><br>There are also worries that the new arrest laws will create major problems for constables, whose judgment on the "necessity" of an arrest is likely to be routinely challenged in the courts, particularly under human rights legislation.<br><br>Officers will have to satisfy themselves of "a person's involvement or suspected involvement or attempted involvement in the commission of a criminal offence" and that there are "reasonable grounds for believing that the person's arrest is necessary".<br><br>They will also have the power to take digital photographs of suspects on the street when they have been arrested, detained or given a fixed penalty notice.<br><br>The Home Office said the move would save time spent in taking suspects to a police station to be photographed and that it would "greatly reduce the ability of suspects to deny that they were the person in question".<br><br>But many people fear that the move will create a vast database of photographs of innocent citizens which could be kept even if the police decide not to take any further action against them.<br><br>The Government says that the existing legal framework on arrestable and non-arrestable offences has become "bewilderingly" complex and needs to be simplified.<br><br>A Home Office spokesman said yesterday that arrests would not soar because, in addition to the necessity test, many offences would be covered by fixed penalty notices.<br><br>Police chiefs have made clear that, although they were concerned about the current system, they did not ask for all offences to be arrestable.<br><br>Liberty said that three years ago the Home Office and the Cabinet Office had advocated "a definitive list" of arrestable offences and enhanced training, not a move towards all offences being arrestable.<br><br>Mark Oaten, the Liberal Democrat home affairs spokesman, said: "Officers need firm guidance on how to use these new powers. Nobody wants to live in a society in which every offence results in people being dragged down to the police station."<br><br>Edward Garnier, the Tories' spokesman on home affairs, said: "The effect of the new arrangements will need to be monitored closely."<br><br>Like Liberty, he referred to the ejection from the Labour conference of Walter Wolfgang, 82, a refugee from Nazi Germany and a Labour Party member since 1948, and how a policeman citing the Terrorism Act detained him when he tried to get back into the hall.<br><br>Hazel Blears, the Home Office minister, said: "It is vital that the police are equipped with the powers they need to enable them to do their jobs properly and effectively. The powers need to be updated to reflect modern policing priorities and the changing nature of criminal activity.<br><br>"We need to maintain the crucial balance between the powers of the police and an individual's rights.<br><br>"The introduction of a single, rationalised power of arrest simplifies arrest powers and requires the police officer to consider the necessity of the arrest."<br><br>Publishers wishing to reproduce photographs on this page should phone 44 (0) 207 538 7505 or e-mail syndication@telegraph.co.uk<hr></blockquote><!--EZCODE QUOTE END--><br><br>Well, scoldie-locks, Welcome yourself, to the New World Order,<br><br>Smooty <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Re: Let Freedom Ring

Postby scollon » Thu Dec 29, 2005 7:35 pm

"Welcome yourself, to the New World Order"<br><br>Sure thing, the noose is certainly tightening. Bird flu should be what gives us full martial law (Emergency Powers Act) . The scary thing is there is absolutel yno threat to the PTB at present, what are they going to do that requires so much control ?<br><br>Answer - invade Iran and nuke N Korea (or whatever). It's so similar to 1930s Germany.<br><br> <p></p><i></i>
scollon

All Wrung Up, Wrung Out, and Hung Out To Dry

Postby Floyd Smoots » Fri Dec 30, 2005 11:02 am

Sadly, brother scollon, I fear you are all too correct, sir.<br> <p></p><i></i>
Floyd Smoots

Previous

Return to FIRE PIT